Nevada senators face off over militia groups

There are 369 comments on the KIDK CBS 3 story from Apr 18, 2014, titled Nevada senators face off over militia groups. In it, KIDK CBS 3 reports that:

In a blunt exchange that hit on a major American divide, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a Democrat from Nevada, stood by his comments that militia groups involved in a ranch standoff are "domestic terrorists," while the state's Republican senator, Dean Heller, replied that he considers them "patriots."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK CBS 3.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#363 Apr 26, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a rational person, someone who can be reasoned with.
I agree with you - welfare is a hand up - I'm no proponent of generational welfare also.
After 4 court losses and 20 years of flipping his nose at the US Government, he absolutely 100% deserves to have all his cattle taken and sold, as was originally being done. He circumvented this by arranging an armed posse to protect him from his thievery. I don't blame BLM for trying to recoup the money he in fact owes. He denounced the very existence of the United States - fine, we'll take the cattle, he can get the f'k out of America.
He should pay his fees like everyone else. I just think this whole thing could have been handled a different way. Heck look what it turned into. This could have been another Waco or Ruby Ridge. I just don't think the head of the BLM gave much thought on how to handle this and thought it wouldn't turn out this way. That's why I believe the 34 yr old didn't have the experience to lead the department of BLM and made a bad choice of action. Bundy is no genius. Just look at how he talks.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#364 Apr 26, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text> And yet with the child like reply you can show or post
You mean the direct quotes I have already provided you of dishing it out aren't enough, Honey?

Do you want me to post them again?

Location hidden

#365 Apr 26, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text> He should pay his fees like everyone else. I just think this whole thing could have been handled a different way.
Let's see...

So far the US has been billing this bigot for grazing his cattle on our land and for twenty years, give or take, he has been ignoring the US.

The most obvious solution is: to take every cow Bundy puts on American soil and sell it.

Location hidden

#366 Apr 26, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
That's why I believe the 34 yr old didn't have the experience
So you know nothing about his experience but you think you have enough knowledge from what you have read in the last two weeks to judge, eh, LonelyRider?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Location hidden

#367 Apr 26, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text> And yet with the child like reply you can show or post anything hateful I said., so the laugh is really on you isn't it.
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
What is your problem. Do you have a reading problem.

Lone Rider 83 wrote:
YOU AND BAREFOOT MUST BE SLOW IN THE HEAD.

Lone Rider 83 wrote:
Liar. Here is just a few, so stop telling lies.

Lone Rider 83 wrote: Learn to read before post stupid crap.

Lone Rider 83 wrote:
You sound like a darn baby and a know it all.

Lone Rider 83 wrote:
The last few post from Barefoot just shows how childish and unwilling that poster is to have an adult conversation

+++

Don't dish it out if you are going to whine about it being tossed back in your face, Sweet Pea.

Location hidden

#368 Apr 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the direct quotes I have already provided you of dishing it out aren't enough, Honey?
Do you want me to post them again?
k all you have dude was to be rude and act like a child with name calling and insults so spare me you insight like you know it all. BTW you are not my wife, mom, dad so please don't call me Dear or honey ok.

Location hidden

#369 Apr 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know nothing about his experience but you think you have enough knowledge from what you have read in the last two weeks to judge, eh, LonelyRider?
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Yes I have looked him up and believe me that any person of sound mind could have picked a more qualified person to fill that role. Maybe it's you that should look at why he got the job or are you to lazy. BTW just by the way he handled that situation showed he wasn't qualified for his position.

Location hidden

#370 Apr 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
What is your problem. Do you have a reading problem.
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
Liar. Here is just a few, so stop telling lies.
Lone Rider 83 wrote: Learn to read before post stupid crap.
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
You sound like a darn baby and a know it all.
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
The last few post from Barefoot just shows how childish and unwilling that poster is to have an adult conversation
+++
Don't dish it out if you are going to whine about it being tossed back in your face, Sweet Pea.
That isn't hateful post. I never called anyone names or insulted them. I just point out that you act like a child and post stupid replys. Now you should make the same attempt at seeing what you post. Those are rude, hateful and insulting comments.

Location hidden

#371 Apr 26, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text> k all you have dude was to be rude and act like a child with name calling.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MOMMY!

Barefoot2626 keeps throwing stuff back in my face just because I was dishing it out!

Not FAIR!!!!!

Location hidden

#372 Apr 26, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I have looked him up
What qualifications do you have to judge, SugarPlum?

Location hidden

#373 Apr 26, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text> That isn't hateful post. I never called anyone names or insulted them..
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
So at least we have established you as a liar, eh, Shug?

Location hidden

#374 Apr 26, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
Those are rude, hateful and insulting comments.
<cough>

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#375 Apr 26, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
As Iraq violence grows, USA sends more intel officers...
Take your spam somewhere else moron - can't stay on topic PROFESSOR?

Location hidden

#376 Apr 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<cough>
Really? Do you have any idea how you sound? Please get some help because I am not the enemy.

Location hidden

#377 Apr 26, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Do you have any idea how you sound?
As long as I don't sound like you, dear.

Don't dish it out if you are going to whine about it getting tossed in your face, shug.

Location hidden

#378 Apr 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as I don't sound like you, dear.
Don't dish it out if you are going to whine about it getting tossed in your face, shug.
Once again it's you crying because you cant reply with facts. You are the baby. so out your thumb back in your mouth ok.

Location hidden

#379 Apr 26, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text>Once again it's you crying
no shug......... why not catch your breath you are making a fool of yourself again.

Deep breath...

Stop insulting people and they will be nicer to you, honey.

Location hidden

#380 Apr 26, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
<You are the baby. so....
so stop whining when it gets tossed back into your face, honey.

Are you going to tell everyone how everyone is mean to you and you don't know why again?

Do you want a hanky, shug?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#381 Apr 26, 2014
Bill Would Require Schools To Teach Students About Racial Significance Of Obama Presidency... or lack thereof.

Location hidden

#382 Apr 26, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Bill Would Require Schools To Teach Students About Racial Significance Of Obama Presidency....
LIAR!

Of course we knew that when you posted, eh, au mjjjjjjjizzzzzzzzzzzzzzem?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,232,559
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 2 min tC Clg 1,403
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Quirky 328,357
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min FastandFurious 189,824
News Ireland same-sex marriage 21 min American_Infidel 33
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 25 min NoahLovesU 2,151
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 29 min Neighbors 1,272
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 1 hr Pope Out To Pasture 24
More from around the web