Nevada senators face off over militia groups

Apr 18, 2014 Full story: KIDK CBS 3 369

In a blunt exchange that hit on a major American divide, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a Democrat from Nevada, stood by his comments that militia groups involved in a ranch standoff are "domestic terrorists," while the state's Republican senator, Dean Heller, replied that he considers them "patriots."

Read more
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Apr 19, 2014
Is that the adopt a cow program? Or Free soilers? Check out a Sonoran frog if you want to I.D a cute terrorist.....
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Apr 19, 2014
So what's the Patriot Act.?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Apr 19, 2014
William Shakespear?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Apr 19, 2014
Is the donut a domestic terrorist?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#5 Apr 19, 2014
What's an assaination with the right paperwork? I think I have the 1st edition of the 9/11 commission....
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#6 Apr 19, 2014
I was at the time studying sinkholes and the geology of Indiana,,,,,
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#7 Apr 19, 2014
And Bu was looking for Intelligence officers at Kindergarten.....

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#8 Apr 19, 2014
Finally, another Democrat who won’t back down from these unpatriotic tea-baggers; who will tell the truth about them and stick by it.

Those right-wing bastards are domestic terrorist; the government needs to go in there and shoot down any of them that tries to interfere with them doing their constitutional duties.
1 post removed

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#10 Apr 19, 2014
there will be dancing in the streets when that corrupt a-hole Harry Reid loses leadership of the senate...
is it a wonder that idiot marine worships him????

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#11 Apr 19, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Finally, another Democrat who won’t back down from these unpatriotic tea-baggers; who will tell the truth about them and stick by it.
Those right-wing bastards are domestic terrorist; the government needs to go in there and shoot down any of them that tries to interfere with them doing their constitutional duties.
Food prices, especially beef, are skyrocketing globally. They are having a major effect on politics in India, S America, N Africa, and Southern Europe.

Enviro-terrorists like harry reid and his lobbyist son, rory, continue their war on the world's poorest, while liberals continue to enable illiterate teens to spawn future felons by the half-dozen... but offer no relief in their food, clothing, or housing.

It's like 0failurecare. It does nothing to increase the number of doctors and nurses, only shyster lawyers like barock and hilarity. Costs are controlled through death panels and rationing.

We have millions of unemployed. Let's give them this land to farm or utilize in some way. We should tax lawyers to pay for it.

harry reid wants to let the chi coms use it. He's a traitorcrat.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/usa...

"I have never discussed the project with my father or his staff," said Rory Reid. Kristen Orthman, a spokeswoman for the senator, said he had not discussed the project with his son.
ROFLMAO
foster

Ashburn, VA

#12 Apr 19, 2014
I if this unacceptable positioning fro a US Senator, sworn to defend the CONSTITUTION to rally behind common criminals in defiance of two Federal Court Orders.
As those sympathizing with Anti "government" mobs continue to step up, the vast majority of Americans, intelligent enought to reason and accept Govt guidance, begins to see the irrational arguments associated with the Tea Party and pandering Republicans.
Give em Hell Harry!!
Keep these lawless, Anit America terrorist talking straight up to Election day. Then Drive them back to their ancestorial lands.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#13 Apr 19, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Food prices, especially beef, are skyrocketing globally. They are having a major effect on politics in India, S America, N Africa, and Southern Europe.
Enviro-terrorists like harry reid and his lobbyist son, rory, continue their war on the world's poorest, while liberals continue to enable illiterate teens to spawn future felons by the half-dozen... but offer no relief in their food, clothing, or housing.
It's like 0failurecare. It does nothing to increase the number of doctors and nurses, only shyster lawyers like barock and hilarity. Costs are controlled through death panels and rationing.
We have millions of unemployed. Let's give them this land to farm or utilize in some way. We should tax lawyers to pay for it.
harry reid wants to let the chi coms use it. He's a traitorcrat.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/usa...
"I have never discussed the project with my father or his staff," said Rory Reid. Kristen Orthman, a spokeswoman for the senator, said he had not discussed the project with his son.
ROFLMAO
What does this have to do with a 20 years Dead Beat Lay Around, benefitting from my sweat, riding on the Dole of the tax paying Patriots? Bundy's a squatting theif
foster

Ashburn, VA

#14 Apr 19, 2014
carey529 wrote:
there will be dancing in the streets when that corrupt a-hole Harry Reid loses leadership of the senate...
is it a wonder that idiot marine worships him????
Citizen Patriots aren't willing to turn America over to Republicans who dont belive in Democracy or our Constitution.

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#15 Apr 19, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with a 20 years Dead Beat Lay Around, benefitting from my sweat, riding on the Dole of the tax paying Patriots?
Leave barock and michelle antoinette out of this.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Apr 19, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Food prices, especially beef, are skyrocketing globally.
Sounds like a good time to collect that beef from the deadbeat Bundy.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Apr 19, 2014
carey529 wrote:
there will be dancing in the streets when that corrupt a-hole Harry Reid loses leadership of the senate...
Right.

How is that Herman Cain endorsement working out for you?

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#18 Apr 19, 2014
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Apr 19, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with a 20 years Dead Beat Lay Around, benefitting from my sweat, riding on the Dole of the tax paying Patriots? Bundy's a squatting theif
You tyrant Democrats are starting to sound like the Ryker brothers in the movie "Shane."

The Bundy family has been using that land since before there was a BLM. Thus, their right trumps any regulation, tax, or fine from a bunch of fatty BLM agents pretending to be soldiers of the nastiest kind. There is no justifiable reason for the BLM to "own" 80% of Nevada anyway, nor 1/8 of America. What are they going to do with that scrub land... kill some more wild horses and burros?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Apr 19, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The Bundy family has been using that land since before there was a BLM. Thus, their right
Right?

It isn't their land.

It isn't his land.

It is my land.

People who use my land pay rent.

That is how it works.

At what point if you pay rent do you own the house that you rent?
FU Reid

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Apr 19, 2014
Harry Reid deserves to be in jail. He is using his buddy who used to work for his campaign and now heads the BLM to send the jack booted thugs out to clear the land and save it for his crooked son so that a Chinese energy firm can set up a huge solar plant. The desert tortoise is a big laugh - Harry's buddy who was convicted of illegal campaign contributions was granted immunity for environmental impact on another big real estate deal in the same area. Harry, you are the terrorist, as well as being the biggest stinking pile ever to stink up the US Senate.
FU Harry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 9 min barefoot2626 84
News Businesses: Indiana's gay discrimination is bad... 9 min EdmondWA 52
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,206,696
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,874
News Experts: Sex bias case will embolden women desp... 10 min It is what it is 7
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Valerie 320,625
Liberty University students required to attend... 13 min barefoot2626 1
News Harry Reid to retire, will not be seeking re-el... 17 min It is what it is 83
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Limbertwig 175,788
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 2 hr barefoot2626 51
More from around the web