1. Not credible.<quoted text>
1. The American Psychology Association, the American Psychiatry Association and the
2. World Health Organization to name a few.
3. Oh and below I will post links to the Wikipedia page which was easy enough to find (it lists it's sources so you can't claim it is not a credible source) and to a study concerning how discrimination ups the chances of suicides and the such, for I know that's the next thing you'll pick on.
See, you've gone through this many times, they are all simply your opinions, highly uneducated ones at that. Read through the Wikipedia page, read WHY it was removed from the DSM and is not considered a mental disorder. Maybe you'll learn something.
5. Now, I've proven your opinion wrong
2. Show me.
3. That link attempts to explain your disorder.
Mental health issues: Psychiatric disorders - Physical appearance and eating disorders - Gender atypical behavior - Ego-dystonic sexual orientation - Sexual relationship disorder.
If you were on my side of this argument and presented help to the opposition, as you do here, I'd ask you to leave.
4. Not credible.
5. Not even close.