Paul Ryan promises hate group that he...

Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

There are 5436 comments on the www.wisconsingazette.com story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality. In it, www.wisconsingazette.com reports that:

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wisconsingazette.com.

Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4243 Nov 27, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Isn't this just FASCINATING?
making an analogy using cannibalistic societies....... and calling me "deceptive."
you mean how you post about my post but never to my posts?

yes that's VERY deceptive...(and childish)

and your deceptive use of "normal" that I merely called you out on by giving an example of how "normal" is relative..
but of course, you take it in an asinine way (as if I was comparing cannibalism to homosexuality instead of comparing the BS claims of normal).

Just another day....

but really.... reading EVERY one of my posts and responding... but NEVER to me....
I think that is the most pathetic tack I have ever seen on here...
congrats dude!
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4244 Nov 27, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure those weren't POSSESSIVE "its"?
Even I have limits. With the bunch of dim witted dweebs that cannot plaster their ill proof read drivel on Topix fast enough, morning noon and night, I just don't care so much anymore. It's like trying to sop up the Pacific Ocean with a wafer cookie. It AIN'T gonna happen.
nope, they were "it is"...
you missed a chance...

yes, give up. the elitist feeling is not worth the effort...
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4245 Nov 27, 2012
lides wrote:
Once again, Wondering, you stoop to parsing the words of others in a pathetic attempt to make it look as though they have said something they have not.
Not parsing words at all. Just pointing out your lack of understanding. How hard is it to point out your lack of understanding? Easy, I just have to explain to YOU what YOU said. It doesn't get much funnier. Please, keep posting, I'll buy more Kleenex.
fatbacks x

Seattle, WA

#4246 Nov 27, 2012
Who the hell is paul ryan?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4247 Nov 27, 2012
lides wrote:
"All homosexuals view homosexuality as a perfectly legal consensual sexual activity."

BWAHAHAHAHA! You can't make this stuff up.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#4248 Nov 27, 2012
Wondering wrote:
lides wrote:
"All homosexuals view homosexuality as a perfectly legal consensual sexual activity."
BWAHAHAHAHA! You can't make this stuff up.
Half the stuff you say can't be made up, you are simple minded and it shows in each of your comments.

I guess you admit defeat because you never answered my questions. As always, you can never answer questions, nor can you ever provide credible sources. Go live in your fantasy world, where facts don't matter, somewhere else.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4249 Nov 27, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Half the stuff you say can't be made up, you are simple minded and it shows in each of your comments.
I guess you admit defeat because you never answered my questions. As always, you can never answer questions, nor can you ever provide credible sources. Go live in your fantasy world, where facts don't matter, somewhere else.
Sorry, not into your childish games. Seek satisfaction in that area elsewhere. Perhaps Justice Dumbass could satisfy you.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4250 Nov 27, 2012
Lacez wrote:
As always, you can never answer questions
Question for you:
What is homosexuality?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#4251 Nov 27, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Not parsing words at all. Just pointing out your lack of understanding. How hard is it to point out your lack of understanding? Easy, I just have to explain to YOU what YOU said. It doesn't get much funnier. Please, keep posting, I'll buy more Kleenex.
Wondering, you have time and time again failed to make a rational case for your position.

It has been explained to you in the most basic of terms that the constitution requires equal protection of the law, and you have failed to offer even the most basic rebuttal of this fact.

Feel free to actually make an argument for your position. I think you are too stupid to do so.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4252 Nov 27, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering, you have time and time again failed to make a rational case for your position.
You are welcome to your opinion. Like most gays, rational means anything or anyone that agrees with you. Why would anyone in their right mind agree with you? You're laughable. Go play with the other kids on your block, leave the adults alone.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4253 Nov 27, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Wondering, is marriage a protection of the law, yes or no?

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4254 Nov 27, 2012
Lacez wrote:
As always, you can never answer questions, nor can you ever provide credible sources.
Wondering lacks the intelligence to answer simple and direct questions, much less compose an intelligent and factually supported argument for their position. Of course the reality is that there is no rational defense of Wondering's position.

It has been pointed out to Wondering, time and time again that:

* The 10th Amendment reserves powers not specifically delegated to the federal government for the states.
* In light of this, the federal government lacked the constitutional authority to pass the DOMA, which infringes upon the right of the states to regulate marriage.
* The 14th Amendment requires states to provide all persons within their jurisdiction equal protection of the laws.
* Legal marriage is a series of protections of the law.
* Homosexuals are persons (see 14th Amendment).
* Before a constitutional right, like equal protection, can be infringed; doing so must serve a compelling state interest in order to survive strict scrutiny, the level of judicial review applicable to constitutional rights. In this vein, Wondering has consistently failed to offer even so little as a rational basis to deny same sex couples the right to marry.

Wondering is a weak-minded simpleton with no valid argument to offer. What is more, they know they have no argument. Personally, I think Wondering enjoys stirring the pot, even if it means having many people regularly reveal Wondering’s utter incompetence.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4255 Nov 27, 2012
Wondering wrote:
You are welcome to your opinion. Like most gays, rational means anything or anyone that agrees with you. Why would anyone in their right mind agree with you? You're laughable. Go play with the other kids on your block, leave the adults alone.
Wondering, that the 14th Amendment mandates states must provide all persons within their jurisdiction equal protection of the laws is not opinion, it is fact.

It is fact, not opinion, that marriage is a protection of the law in every state in the union.

It is fact, not opinion, that homosexuals are people.

And it is a fact, not an opinion, that you have utterly failed to offer a rational argument for your position, much less a factually supported argument.

It IS MY opinion that you are an imbecile.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4256 Nov 27, 2012
lides wrote:
It is fact, not opinion, that homosexuals are people.
It is fact, not opinion, that some people are homosexuals.
It is a fact, not opinion, that homosexuality isn't sexual activity. BWAHAHAHA!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4257 Nov 27, 2012
JD, you crack me up!

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4258 Nov 27, 2012
Wondering wrote:
It is fact, not opinion, that some people are homosexuals.
You frequently say stupid things like this.

Just what do you think this statement does to advance your position? It would be terribly interesting to see how your mind attempts to work.

The reality is that you have been confronted by numerous facts, which you lack the intelligence to refute.

Feel free to make a case for your position, statements like the one to which I am responding merely reinforce my opinion that you aren't that smart.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4259 Nov 27, 2012
Wondering wrote:
JD, you crack me up!
Glad to hear it.

It amuses me to watch you take great pains to highlight your own incompetence by failing to offer a rational argument for your position. I have given up on thinking you could ever muster the intelligence to support your opinions with fact.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4260 Nov 27, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what do you think this statement does to advance your position? It would be terribly interesting to see how your mind attempts to work.
The reality is that you have been confronted by numerous facts, which you lack the intelligence to refute.
Feel free to make a case for your position, statements like the one to which I am responding merely reinforce my opinion that you aren't that smart.
The reality is that you have been confronted by numerous facts, which YOU lack the intelligence to refute.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4261 Nov 27, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear it.
It amuses me to watch you take great pains to highlight your own incompetence by failing to offer a rational argument for your position. I have given up on thinking you could ever muster the intelligence to support your opinions with fact.
You amuse me. I have given up on thinking you could ever muster the intelligence to support your opinions with fact.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4262 Nov 27, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's examine it:
"It is fact, not opinion, that some people are homosexuals."

Is that statement false? Point out the stupid part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 3 min Trumping On 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,275,875
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min thetruth 12,633
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Agents of Corruption 340,883
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dr Guru 197,020
News Poll: Trump now in play for general election 10 min WelbyMD 175
News Trump, Carson in close fight in Iowa poll 19 min American_Infidel 22
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 29 min kuda 204
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min red and right 173,575
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,739
More from around the web