Paul Ryan promises hate group that he...

Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

There are 5436 comments on the www.wisconsingazette.com story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality. In it, www.wisconsingazette.com reports that:

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wisconsingazette.com.

TooManyFools

Port Allen, LA

#4090 Nov 23, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont care about if it is muzzies or christian nazi,s or jewish war mongers.....I DONT BOW DOWN TO ANY RELIGION THERE HITLER BOY.
You will my son !!!!! You will ????

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4091 Nov 23, 2012
TooManyFools wrote:
<quoted text>
You will my son !!!!! You will ????
I wil never bow down to anyone.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4092 Nov 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him to define "normal" and then watch him squirm out from under it.
Easy one, straight people are normal.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#4093 Nov 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Ask him to define "normal" and then watch him squirm out from under it.
There's no need, because Wondering's arguments concerning normalcy are utterly irrelevant. They ARE subjective, which means that they can be right (which seems to be Wondering's main goal, they'd clearly rather be right than president). In their opinion, homosexuality may well not be normal. Of course, that is utterly irrelevant to the topic at hand, it is utterly irrelevant to the 14th Amendment guarantee of equal protection of the laws, and it does positively nothing to substantiate their claim that homosexuality is a mental disorder.

It appears that Wondering lacks the intelligence to offer a factually supported argument supporting their opinion.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4094 Nov 23, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no need, because Wondering's arguments concerning normalcy are utterly irrelevant. They ARE subjective, which means that they can be right (which seems to be Wondering's main goal, they'd clearly rather be right than president). In their opinion, homosexuality may well not be normal. Of course, that is utterly irrelevant to the topic at hand, it is utterly irrelevant to the 14th Amendment guarantee of equal protection of the laws, and it does positively nothing to substantiate their claim that homosexuality is a mental disorder.
It appears that Wondering lacks the intelligence to offer a factually supported argument supporting their opinion.
Justice Dumbass, you're utterly irrelevant AND utterly stupid.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4095 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Justice Dumbass, you're utterly irrelevant AND utterly stupid.
Funny, I can support my position with fact and law. You, on the other hand, stoop immediately to infantile name calling.

Go ahead Wondering, attempt to prove that you actually ARE smarter than a 5th Grader, by offering factual support for ANY of your various arguments (e.g. That homosexuality is a mental disorder, that allowing marriage equality has ANY impact upon school curricula, etc). So far,you have utterly failed to factually substantiate ANY argument you have offered.

I don't think that you are capable of offering such factual substantiation.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4096 Nov 23, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I can support my position with fact and law.
You almost got that right. You mean it's funny when you attempt to support your position with fact and law. You have proven, repeatedly, that you have a third grade understanding of the constitution and the law. You make things up, that isn't fact. A great example would be your hilarious 3>2 argument. I still laugh about that one. Another one, your side splitting full faith and credit clause interpretation, that one had me laughing so hard I had tears forming. You truly are, Justice Dumbass.
Now go and play with your crayons. Have your mommy print this out for you:
http://www.coloringpages101.com/coloring_page...

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4097 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You almost got that right. You mean it's funny when you attempt to support your position with fact and law. You have proven, repeatedly, that you have a third grade understanding of the constitution and the law. You make things up, that isn't fact. A great example would be your hilarious 3>2 argument. I still laugh about that one. Another one, your side splitting full faith and credit clause interpretation, that one had me laughing so hard I had tears forming. You truly are, Justice Dumbass.
Now go and play with your crayons. Have your mommy print this out for you:
http://www.coloringpages101.com/coloring_page...
Once again, you make a post with no factual support for your position.

Can you cite a single reputable medical, scientific, or academic organization or study supporting your juvenile claim that homosexuality is a mental disorder?

I think you lack the ability to do so.

Keeps the posts coming Wondering, each and every one where you fail to support your position merely underscores your own lack of intelligence. It would appear that you are not, in fact, smarter than a 5th grader.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#4098 Nov 23, 2012
Wonderbread wrote:
[Insert lack of any facts here]
As always, someone asks you to prove at least one of your claims and you can't.
As always, you refuse to provide any sources, for you know that they will always go against what you say.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4099 Nov 23, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you make a post with no factual support for your position.
Can you cite a single reputable medical, scientific, or academic organization or study supporting your juvenile claim that homosexuality is a mental disorder?
I think you lack the ability to do so.
Keeps the posts coming Wondering, each and every one where you fail to support your position merely underscores your own lack of intelligence. It would appear that you are not, in fact, smarter than a 5th grader.
Did you finish coloring Santa already? Need more pictures?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#4100 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
How coem reading the Constitution makes you Naiz Fascist eyes burn? How come you ahet freedom and equality so much?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4101 Nov 23, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, someone asks you to prove at least one of your claims and you can't.
As always, you refuse to provide any sources, for you know that they will always go against what you say.
You don't know this, so I'll forgive you.
Justice Dumbass has been given all kinds of replys but he pretends he never got them. instead, he just repeats the same worn out questions. His definition of 'credible' is anyone or anything that agrees with him. He is a waste of time and effort. I will say this, he was amusing. He's just got the same old tired routine now so he's become boring.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4102 Nov 23, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
How coem reading the Constitution makes you Naiz Fascist eyes burn? How come you ahet freedom and equality so much?
Hitler Lover, how come you can't spell?

How coem
Naiz
makes you Naiz Fascist eyes burn
ahet

WTF!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#4103 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler Lover, how come you can't spell?
How coem
Naiz
makes you Naiz Fascist eyes burn
ahet
WTF!
You know I ahve a form of Dyzlexia.

And your the nazi freak..You want government controling people lives not me.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4104 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I will leave the coloring to you. Clearly, judging from posts like the one to which I am responding that fail to address the topic at hand, you aren't up to the challenge of offering an intelligent defense of your position.

Now, run off and play, the adults are having a conversation about the law.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4105 Nov 23, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I ahve a form of Dyzlexia.
Did you mean dyslexia? That's a developmental reading disorder and that explains a lot.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4106 Nov 23, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
I will leave the coloring to you. Clearly, judging from posts like the one to which I am responding that fail to address the topic at hand, you aren't up to the challenge of offering an intelligent defense of your position.
Now, run off and play, the adults are having a conversation about the law.
Here's a song you'll never hear Sheeple's daughter sing:

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#4107 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean dyslexia? That's a developmental reading disorder and that explains a lot.
My facts still crush your lies. And that is fact.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#4108 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me, give me a link from one of those that says homosexuality is normal.
In a review of published studies comparing homosexual and heterosexual samples on psychological tests, Gonsiorek (1982) found that, although some differences have been observed in test results between homosexuals and heterosexuals, both groups consistently score within the normal range. Gonsiorek concluded that "Homosexuality in and of itself is unrelated to psychological disturbance or maladjustment. Homosexuals as a group are not more psychologically disturbed on account of their homosexuality" (Gonsiorek, 1982, p. 74; see also reviews by Gonsiorek, 1991; Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walston & McKee, 1978; Riess, 1980).
Confronted with overwhelming empirical evidence and changing cultural views of homosexuality, psychiatrists and psychologists radically altered their views, beginning in the 1970s.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...

Despite the general consensus of major medical, health, and mental health professions that both heterosexuality and homosexuality are normal expressions of human sexuality,... http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/resources/just-the... #

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4109 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Here's a song you'll never hear Sheeple's daughter sing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oF6W0bL4w78XX
The reality is that once again you resort to children's games when you lack the intelligence to craft an adult argument.

Do you really think posts like the one I am currently responding to make you look intelligent, adult, or even moderately competent? Here's a hint, they make you look childlike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 16 min Thinking 7,496
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Subduction Zone 164,470
News Ireland same-sex marriage 25 min American_Infidel 362
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Scrutiny 190,357
News U.S. says China has placed mobile artillery on ... 48 min NGUQEQYTGBETAYDEN... 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 53,521
News Why woo the Duggars? 1 hr Tazo 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,234,749
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Crow__ 182,896
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 328,759
More from around the web