Clinton pledges full accounting of de...

Clinton pledges full accounting of deadly Benghazi attack

There are 52 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Clinton pledges full accounting of deadly Benghazi attack. In it, Reuters reports that:

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday vowed to pursue a full accounting of the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi "wherever that leads," but cautioned that it could take time for a complete picture to emerge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#22 Oct 4, 2012
People want to know why Obama didn't bring up the 47% ploy last night. Credit Obama, he knew that what MSM has been printing is a lie and not really what Romney said..........Obama was smart enough to know had it been brought up, Romney would have knocked it out of the park..........as he did everything else.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#23 Oct 4, 2012
Papillon wrote:
Just what is this politically correct and repugnant feminist douche bag going to do ???
She's going to tell the muslim terrorist (who are actually Obama's homeboys),
"If you quit doing that, the world will be a better place".
The entire Hussein Obama administration is as incompetent and as corrupt as they come.
They are dumb as an aged tree stump (I don't wish to offend the stump).
I am Papillon and I approve this message.
Anyone who thinks a liberal just want to "tell the truth" is stupid, hilarity clinton just wants to be able to be the first to remove anything that might offend the mooslims or make Obama Bin Lyin' look bad. That's as stupid as having a criminal be the judge at his own trial.

We need a neutral party, preferably a conservative, get the "full accounting".

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#24 Oct 4, 2012
taxfreeromnee wrote:
<quoted text>you are shit-for-brains and an incompetent buffoon. Like the right has anyone less corrupt? Think about all the criminal convictions of rightwingers in the past 30 years. Now try to explain how "liberal" is derogatory but "conservative" isn't. Kind of puts the whole "liberal media" BS into perspective don't it?
less corrupt. How about Ron Paul? Not matter who he is talking to, he say what he thinks no matter how the boo and what it may cost him.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25 Oct 4, 2012
But it took Obama and co two weeks to figure out this was a terrorist attack? Excuse me when do people bring heavy machine guns, rocket launchers and Mortars to a peaceful demonstration?
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#26 Oct 4, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> less corrupt. How about Ron Paul? Not matter who he is talking to, he say what he thinks no matter how the boo and what it may cost him.
The only thing you Ron Paul supporters remember is that he said he would legalize pot.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#27 Oct 4, 2012
TRANSLATION: I've finally got my ass covered on this. You guys are onyour own.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#28 Oct 4, 2012
To be fair, Obama has set the performance bar as low as it can go.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#29 Oct 4, 2012
Full accounting? I could have sworn I heard for two weeks it was all about a movie...what gives?

Paris

#30 Oct 4, 2012
californio wrote:
But it took Obama and co two weeks to figure out this was a terrorist attack? Excuse me when do people bring heavy machine guns, rocket launchers and Mortars to a peaceful demonstration?
Chicago
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#31 Oct 4, 2012
Yup, the " Full accounting " will be out in December....wink...wink...nod. .nod ..chuckle...chuckle.
Cat74

Westmont, IL

#32 Oct 4, 2012
Hillary is as guilty as Obama in the killing, and torture of our Ambassador, and several other Americans, She should have insisted on extra security for all of them. The report,like everything else in this Administration, will be a sham. In Feburary, with a new Administration, we can demand a complete investigation.
1 post removed
Aqua Buddha

Stillwater, OK

#34 Oct 4, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Hillary is as guilty as Obama in the killing, and torture of our Ambassador, and several other Americans, She should have insisted on extra security for all of them. The report,like everything else in this Administration, will be a sham. In Feburary, with a new Administration, we can demand a complete investigation.
The Hillary 2016 campaign just ended before it began. And Obama couldn't care less---as long as Hillary is the one under the bus.

Paris

#35 Oct 4, 2012
Aqua Buddha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hillary 2016 campaign just ended before it began. And Obama couldn't care less---as long as Hillary is the one under the bus.
Yep, with Bill and Hillary, paybacks could be hell. Hillary could announce a write in campaign.

“Here we go!”

Since: Feb 07

Tampa, FL

#36 Oct 4, 2012
I am not a Bill/Hillary fan, but I think a lot of people on the right had wished she would have won in 2008. Bill & Hillary are smart politicians and would have reached across the aisle a long time ago. Hell, Bill as much as endorsed Mitt Romney not two months ago.

I can't believe that Hillary is so stupid that she is just tagging along with BHO's lead. Even if she has a future end game, when/if she decides to run in 2016, she is going to be remembered as the architect of Chris Stevens death.

There better be a full accounting Hill...

Location hidden

#37 Oct 4, 2012
Chris Stevens deserved better. Either, Obama, Hillary, Rice, or Holder should go to jail for all of these senseless avoidable deaths of American service people. Where is the outrage?
see the light

United States

#38 Oct 4, 2012
We already know that the Ambassador was in Benghazi retrieving guns for Obama, when he was murdered. This is all on Obama. He did nothing for protection, even though he was warned these events would take place. Dirty Commie.
radiofreeamerica

Tampa, FL

#39 Oct 4, 2012
Sure.Just as soon as she can find a couple scape goats.

Location hidden

#40 Oct 4, 2012
SirPrize wrote:
TRANSLATION: I've finally got my ass covered on this. You guys are onyour own.
It takes a whole lot to cover her ass up. A WHOLE lot!!
Condoleeza Rice did a much, much better job.
Susan Rice should go to jail. Do not pass go. Hillary should go with her.
Republican woman are much smarter, more compassionate people with more vision and are MUCH better looking, I must say.
drinK the Hive

New York, NY

#41 Oct 4, 2012
All Political Idea' Are The Result Of These Signals In The Brain...

&fe ature=related
DENG

Nanjing, China

#42 Oct 4, 2012
Clinton pledges full accounting of deadly Benghazi attack

FOR THE ANSWERS TO WHAT HAPPENED IN LIBYA WITH THE AMBASSADOR IT'S THE FIRST STATEMENTS BY THE OCCUPING PUPPET LEADERSHIP OF THE NEW CONLONIALISTS WHO CORRECTLY PUT THE BLAME ON THE KADDAFI MILITARY FORCES WHO ARE VERY MUCH UP AND FUNCTIONING IN LIBYA TODAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Investigations into Russia to continue after Fl... 1 min Norcross hacked 145
News Graham: Trump must punish Russia for election i... 2 min Hostis Publicus 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Copout 1,496,697
News Is the media "the enemy"? Pentagon chief weighs in 2 min Cordwainer Trout 5
News Democrats react to Michael Flynn's resignation 5 min Jgfdsvb 419
News Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn r... 5 min huntcoyotes 321
News Senate on track to confirm Scott Pruitt as EPA ... 5 min Hostis Publicus 23
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 6 min huntcoyotes 2,534
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 17 min Obama who 5,828
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min dP cassie 412,532
News Dem rep: Steve Bannon 'is a stone cold racist' 27 min Lawrence Wolf 36
More from around the web