Cubans say Barack Obama's victory mig...

Cubans say Barack Obama's victory might ease tensions

There are 574 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Cubans say Barack Obama's victory might ease tensions. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The official midnight television news early Wednesday made brief mention of Barack Obama 's historic victory, but many Cubans already knew.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
pesteaindios

Miami, FL

#627 Sep 8, 2011
Y tu aguela onde esta wrote:
<quoted text>Balsero tu nunca te asomas a tus citas eres un gran marico
Los venezolanos son uno pendejos que nunca pelearon por su pais, ja ja ja ja jaja, solo saben gritar, AYUDA DIOS MIO, PARTIDOS DE MARICONES COBARDES, JA JA JA JA.
Y tu aguela onde esta

United States

#628 Sep 8, 2011
Doc peeper. Te
VOY a partir el culo aunque seas mi hermano indigena!!

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#629 Sep 8, 2011
Doc peeper. Te
VOY a partir el culo aunque seas mi hermano indigena!!
http://www.atlan.org/book/toc.htm

ni soy tu hermano
ni soy indigena
y no tirnes las agallas de partirle el culo a nadie...gallina!

Nunca fuistes al Versailes, pendejo!
Y tu aguela onde esta

United States

#630 Sep 8, 2011
al versalles fuy y tengo el video. Pregunte por ti. Ni te conocen. Les dije: ustedes conocen a un maricon Cubano que dice ser doctor de NJ? Me dijero: no.
KKK

United States

#631 Sep 8, 2011
al versalles fuy y tengo el video. Pregunte por ti. Ni te conocen. Les dije: ustedes conocen a un maricon Cubano que dice ser doctor de NJ? Me dijero: no.
Tu ni fuiste al Versailles y menos con esa guaperia mofeta indigena!A ustedes no los dejan entra alli a no ser de cocineros!!
Liger my BFF

Miami, FL

#632 Sep 9, 2011
Dingo wrote:
kinda childish and pretty girlish is that statement.
you probably home schooled.
<quoted text>
You do realize that bluestreak2_0 is a Democrat who believes in VA benefits while pesteindios is a right wing Miami Cuban who votes for people like this and pisses on American veterans.

"There is a $35 million cut to the Department of Veterans Affairs and a $173 million cut to the Agency for Persons With Disabilities right alongside a $300 million increase to the Executive Office of the Governor."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-02-2...

Just like the MAJORITY of these right wing Miami Cubans who vote for republican politicians who slash every USA VA fund they can just like Bush/ Cheney but these absurd "Cuba libre" funds they want intact.

"Congress has put the U.S. Agency for International Development's $45 million Cuba program's 2008 funding on hold, following a series of troubling audits and cases of massive fraud, The Miami Herald has learned.

"A report by the Cuban-American National Foundation released in May showed that less than 17 percent of $65 million in federal Cuba aid funds spent during the past 10 years went to ''direct, on-island assistance.'' The bulk of the money, the report said, went to academic studies and expenses of exile organizations, mostly in Miami and Washington. "

http://www.cubalibreblog.com/2008/07/fraudule...
1 post removed
Matches Malone

Newton, NJ

#634 Sep 9, 2011
Tenias que haber preguntado por un hombre macho, alto y fuerte profesor de Medicina.

No creo que muchaS LOCAS VAYAN POR ALLI, por ejemplo tu, que no fuistes, mojon!
1 post removed
12 Pounds Lost

Spring, TX

#636 Jul 30, 2013
Only silly girls like Cubans.
CubanPower

Newton, NJ

#637 Jul 30, 2013
12 Pounds Lost wrote:
perhaps, but only stupid ugly fat trashy ones like anyone else!
Armandito

United States

#638 Jul 30, 2013
12 Pounds Lost wrote:
12 Pounds Lost wrote:
You lost 12 pounds? How much do you weight now ....453 pounds?
Cuban men dislike fatsos,they call girls like you "manatees" or whales
1 post removed
Babycakes

Spring, TX

#640 Aug 26, 2013
Like I've written, my weight starts with a 1 and is 1**. You can guess the other numbers. I guess you haven't been with enough women to figure out what size someone who wears size 7 underwear would be. Go look on a package of women's underwear and figure it out. It gives size in inches. Duh.
BrigadierGeneral York

Newton, NJ

#641 Aug 26, 2013
“Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom.”
Rush Limbaugh
----------
•“It isn’t that liberals are ignorant; it’s that they know so much that isn’t so.”
Ronald Reagan

----------
Veruca Salt

Spring, TX

#642 Aug 27, 2013
BrigadierGeneralYork wrote:
“Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom.”
Rush Limbaugh
----------
•“It isn’t that liberals are ignorant; it’s that they know so much that isn’t so.”
Ronald Reagan
----------
Reagan is deceased after a long bout with Alzheimer's. Move along.

Does Rush like them with Fava Beans? Is he a fan of liver?
U S MALE

Newton, NJ

#643 Aug 27, 2013
BrigadierGeneralYork wrote:
Rush Limbaugh
----------

Ronald Reagan
----------
WELL SAID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 3 min Die Hippie Scum 514
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 30,872
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Ari son of Anarchy 186,664
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 5 min Ronald 2,412
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Chicagoan by Birth 192,525
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min messianic114 169,068
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Bluestater 1,252,455
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 42 min lides 154
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 53 min Ben 333,351
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 1 hr Mothra 130
More from around the web