Romney campaign threatens to unleash ...

Romney campaign threatens to unleash negative attacks - US politics live

There are 481 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Romney campaign threatens to unleash negative attacks - US politics live. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

Mitt Romney's campaign said to be preparing to launch a wave of negative attacks on Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

HTS

Englewood, CO

#347 Jul 23, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I'm here to do what I have accomplished with you. To get under your dumbass skin. Frightwing birther nut.
Class parroted left wing BS blindly regurgitated by mindless sheep who listen to the MSM.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#348 Jul 23, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>Mykro, I see that you've been nailed to the wall yet again, evidenced by your childish outbursts.
Frightwing birther nut.

Hypoluxo Fl

#349 Jul 23, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>Class parroted left wing BS blindly regurgitated by mindless sheep who listen to the MSM.
Frightwing birther nut.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#350 Jul 23, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Indepenent voters could never be pushed to your side of ignorance stupidity and birther nutiness. DUMBOSPAMMING MORON.
Sorry cupcake, Independents are already in the majority Romney colum and of those undecided 69% view Obama negativly.
RT Pipe

Belle Vernon, PA

#351 Jul 23, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>All libtards are jealous of me because FED-X delivers to my trailer DAILY in a freezer bag the poop of BO and MOO for me to eat. I am so lucky. I am a tad concerned about the sores breaking out all over my frail body. Any advice?
Yes take a bath in sulfuric acid and drink it too.

Hypoluxo Fl

#352 Jul 23, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Yes take a bath in sulfuric acid and drink it too.
You're still in the first grade aren't you? Your posts just display your hold on ignorance and stupidity.
RT Pipe

Belle Vernon, PA

#353 Jul 23, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still in the first grade level. My posts just display my hold on ignorance and stupidity.
You're a Marxist nut spammer a-hole.

Paris

#354 Jul 23, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You're still in the first grade aren't you? Your posts just display your hold on ignorance and stupidity.
hmmmmmmmmm that would put you in pre-K.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#355 Jul 23, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. There's nothing about any frightwing birther nut I'd ever be jealous of. And I don't want what other people have. You teabaggers have nothing I'd ever want. You can keep all your ignorance and stupidity.
I’d really like to see Mitt Romney say that he will release his tax documents when Obama releases his college records.

Hypoluxo Fl

#356 Jul 23, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I’d really like to see Mitt Romney say that he will release his tax documents when Obama releases his college records.
Frightwing birther nut
1 post removed

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#358 Jul 24, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Frightwing birther nut
Man the Obama yanked the wool right down over your eyes
Marnie

Bradenton, FL

#359 Jul 24, 2012
Obama is stinking (see teeth smile) illegal scum. He is a cheap diet. LOOK, can no longer eat.

A greaser through and through. Who backed this garbage filth that never worked a day in his life? Evil did. I see that 'smile' and I smell the stink. I KNOW he is rotten. But. Therin lies the rub. There are people that 'get it', and there are losers.

Obama. You kenya born son of a f'n whore. GET the f' out of my life and wallet. Three day old food on teeth.
Dane Thorsen wrote:
It is a shame to see a fine man like Romney sink into the morass of HATE that now defines Obama on the World stage. Even Al Jazeera, the arab intl station, has shown Obama's hateful personal attacks ads to show just how pathetic America has become since Obama was elected.

Hypoluxo Fl

#360 Jul 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frightwing birther nut

Hypoluxo Fl

#361 Jul 24, 2012
Marnie wrote:
Obama is stinking (see teeth smile) illegal scum. He is a cheap diet. LOOK, can no longer eat.
A greaser through and through. Who backed this garbage filth that never worked a day in his life? Evil did. I see that 'smile' and I smell the stink. I KNOW he is rotten. But. Therin lies the rub. There are people that 'get it', and there are losers.
Obama. You kenya born son of a f'n whore. GET the f' out of my life and wallet. Three day old food on teeth.<quoted text>
Frightwing birther nut
RT Pipe

Belle Vernon, PA

#362 Jul 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moscow U !
1 post removed

Paris

#364 Jul 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, he be da sheeple.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#365 Jul 24, 2012
America Is Not The Same wrote:
10,000 signatures needed from ALL Congressional districts to force the Democrats to have Obama release ALL his past documents.
If Obama refuses, this petition will force the Democrats to remove Obama and nominate another candidate. Petition has to be submitted by SEPT.
Call
1-800-617-7709 for more information and sign
Whitepages.com :
No results found!

The phone number you searched is invalid.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

rugby '12: LIES 1st America 2nd

Paris

#366 Jul 24, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitepages.com :
No results found!
The phone number you searched is invalid.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
rugby '12: LIES 1st America 2nd
Obama’s Ratings Dive
By Dick Morris on July 24, 2012

His personal favorability, once a strong point for Obama, has vanished and is now being replaced by a personal dislike that is dragging him down.

These data, buried deep in the latest NY Times/CBS poll (of registered voters, not likely voters) are both stark and important. In April, Obama had a 42-45 favorable/unfavorable rating, itself a shock given his vastly higher favorable ratings only a few months before. Now, he has a favorable rating of only 36% and an unfavorable rating of 48%.
The NY Times poll showed Romney getting 47% of the vote compared to 46% for Obama (again, this poll is of registered voters, likely voter polls are more pro-Romney). So that means that one-quarter of Obama’s voters do not give him a favorable rating – a danger sign for the president.
What is most notable about this statistic is that it is not due primarily to the bad economy. While the Times poll showed that the percent of voters who feel he is doing a good job in handling the economy has dropped to 36%, Obama’s ratings in this category have been low for some time. The drop in favorability is new.

Rather the cause of his decreased likeability is his negative campaigning, both in person and on the air. He is now no longer the sunny, optimistic, friendly person he portrayed himself as being in 2008. Instead, a nasty, surly, angry image has taken over.
This change is at the heart of Obama’s dilemma. The more he goes negative, the more he hurts himself in the process and undermines the reservoir to good will that has sustained him through tough economic times.

As recently as one year ago, Obama’s personal favorability was ten points above his vote share in most polls. Now it is ten points below it presaging further a likely further drop in his poll numbers.

Since: Dec 10

Allentown, Pa

#367 Jul 24, 2012
Good, we've all been waiting for Mittens to take off the, well, Mittens! He needs to just pretend that obama is a Republican challenger; as he had absolutely no problems spending millions on attack ads that worked like a charm, during the primaries.

obama has forced R Money on the defensive.

Since: Dec 10

Allentown, Pa

#368 Jul 24, 2012
America Is Not The Same wrote:
10,000 signatures needed from ALL Congressional districts to force the Democrats to have Obama release ALL his past documents.
If Obama refuses, this petition will force the Democrats to remove Obama and nominate another candidate. Petition has to be submitted by SEPT.
Call
1-800-617-7709 for more information and sign
I called that number, but after your name, the first thing they want is money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 24 min observed 16,575
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... 36 min big tiki 1,382
News Florida governor calls for FBI director to resi... 41 min Arm your teachers 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Go fish 1,704,224
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Bluto 59,197
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 330,065
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 2 hr ardith 9,161
News Dem Sen Nelson: 'Let's Get These Assault Weapon... 4 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 143
More from around the web