A new front for gun background checks...

A new front for gun background checks: the ballot

There are 182 comments on the KTIV-TV Sioux City story from Apr 28, 2013, titled A new front for gun background checks: the ballot. In it, KTIV-TV Sioux City reports that:

"Iron Man 3" is the heavy-lifter at theaters with a colossal overseas debut that overshadows a sleepy pre-summer weekend at the domestic box office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTIV-TV Sioux City.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#106 May 10, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the treasonous liar
Yes, you are, GayDavy, on top of not lifting so much a finger for this country.

What alias are you on, treasonous liar?

Location hidden

#107 May 10, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Also, the conditions
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...

Location hidden

#108 May 10, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>

the Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms, shall NOT be infringed.
A lie repeated one thousand times is still a lie.

You are working on your second thousand, GayDavy.

Wipe your chin.

Location hidden

#109 May 10, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The Constitution is a little more then a historical document.
Cat74 wrote:
In some voting precincts all over the U S there were more people who voted then lived in the precinct.
Still waiting, LyingC*t74.

Funny how you can't find anything to back this up.

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#110 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite, traitor-troll:

ROB THE VOTE
THE BIG LIST of vote fraud reports
108% of voting population endorses Obama
Published: 11/13/2012 at 8:53 PM
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/the-big-list-of-vo...

Read it and weep, traitor.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#111 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
{click}
If you don't like the Second Amendment the way it is, GayDavy, why don't you try to change it to your version?
"I will not go to the gentleman's State, or to any other gentleman's State, to find laws that I do not approve. We have plenty of them in my own State. And the gentleman ought to feel highly blessed if he has none in Indiana that he disapproves. We have a great many in Georgia I do not approve. There is one in particular which I fought in the legislature and opposed before the courts with all the power that I had. It was a law making it penal to bear concealed deadly weapons. I am individually opposed to bearing such weapons. I never bear weapons of any sort; but I believed that it was the constitutional right of every American citizen to bear arms if he chooses, and just such arms, and in just such way, as he chooses. I thought that it was the birthright of every Georgian to do it. I was defeated in our legislature. I was defeated before our courts. The question went up to the highest judicial tribunal in our State, the Supreme Court*, which sustained the law." [*Nunn v. State, 1 Ga.(1 Kel.) 243 (1846).]

- Hon. Alexander H. Stephens, June 28, 1856, U.S. House of Representatives.(Mr. Stephens served as a U.S. Representative from Georgia,(before and after the Civil War). He was also Vice President of the Confederate States of America, and the 50th Governor of Georgia from 1882 until his death in 1883).

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#112 May 10, 2013
And here is the Georgia Supreme Court decision to which Mr. Stephans referred,(concerning carrying concealed arms):

""The right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed." The right of the whole people, old and young, men, women and boys, and not militia only, to keep and bear arms of every description, not such merely as are used by the militia, shall not be infringed, curtailed, or broken in upon, in the smallest degree; and all this for the important end to be attained: the rearing up and qualifying a well-regulated militia, so vitally necessary to the security of a free State. Our opinion is, that any law, State or Federal, is repugnant to the Constitution, and void, which contravenes this right, originally belonging to our forefathers, trampled under foot by Charles I. and his two wicked sons and successors, reestablished by the revolution of 1688, conveyed to this land of liberty by the colonists, and finally incorporated conspicuously in our own Magna Charta! And Lexington, Concord, Camden, River Raisin, Sandusky, and the laurel-crowned field of New Orleans, plead eloquently for this interpretation!"--Chief Justice Collier, Nunn v. State, 1 Ga.(1 Kel.) 243 (1846).

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#113 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lie repeated one thousand times is still a lie.
You are working on your second thousand, GayDavy.
Wipe your chin.
It is interesting then, how that I can provide MOUNTAINS of evidence that plainly makes you look like a LYING TRAITOR, ISN'T IT?

And all that you are reduced to is spewing ignorant and vile conjecture. But, what else can be expected from an ignorant and vile traitor?

Location hidden

#114 May 10, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite, traitor-troll:
Funny how you cannot FIND ONE polling place, knobjob!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Location hidden

#115 May 10, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting then, how that I can provide MOUNTAINS of evidence
You haven't proven a molehill yet, Knobjob.

Location hidden

#116 May 10, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I will not go
Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam...

Location hidden

#117 May 10, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
And here is the Georgia
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#118 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you cannot FIND ONE polling place, knobjob!
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"And all that you are reduced to is spewing ignorant and vile conjecture. But, what else can be expected from an ignorant and vile traitor?"

Location hidden

#119 May 10, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"And all that you are reduced
Wipe your chin, dear.

The reason you cannot prove what you say is you are a liar.
Cat74

United States

#120 May 10, 2013
See, everyone that doesn't agree with 2626 is a liar, because he isn't bright enough to defend his position on anything. He is like a child on the play ground trying to bully everyone. So funny. It is especially fun to watch him try to defend Obama's cowardice at Benghazi.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#121 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, dear.
The reason you cannot prove what you say is you are a liar.
Ahhh, so you're a RACIST then?

"Mr CHANLER said:

"Mr Speaker: The following language of Alexander Hamilton, in one his essays (No 5) in the Federalist, seems most appropriate at this time and to this subject:

"It is of great Importance in a republic not only to guard society against the oppression of its rulers, but to guard one part of the society against the injustice of the other part.
"Justice is the end of government. It is the of civil society. It ever has been and ever will be pursued until it be obtained, or until liberty be lost in the pursuit.
"In a society in which tbe stronger faction can readily unite to oppress the weaker, anarchy may as truly be said to reign as In a state of nature, where the weaker individual is not secured the violence of the stronger." ...

"...Hon.[George] Michael Hahn of Louisiana a speech delivered before the Equal Suffrage Association of Washington on Friday November 17, 1865 says:

"Fellow citizens, while we strive to secure the object we have in view--the right of suffrage to American citizens, regardless of color--we must overcome obstacles and difficulties of a serious character which still beset us and the continued existence of which may threaten to prevent our Immediate success. It in necessary, in beginning our work to see that slavery throughout the land is effectually abolished and that the freedmen are protected in their freedom, and in all the advantages and privileges inseparable from the condition of freedom."

And again:

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms" must be so understood as not to exclude the colored man from the term 'people.'"

[George Michael Hahn,(November 24, 1830- March 15, 1886), was the 19th Governor of Louisiana, Congressman, United States Senator during Reconstruction and after.An adherent of the Union, Hahn became the U. S. Representative from the Louisiana's 2nd congressional district in 1862. Hahn was one of two Louisiana Representatives seated in the 37th Congress which adjourned on 1863 March 4. Eventually, Hahn advised that there should be no more representation from Louisiana until it was reconstructed. During his time in Washington, Hahn met and befriended President Abraham Lincoln.]

- SPEECH OF HON. JOHN W. CHANLER, OF NEW YORK. Delivered in the U.S. House of Representatives January 12 1866.(Chanler,(September 14, 1826 October 19, 1877) was elected as a Democrat to the Thirty-eighth, Thirty-ninth, and Fortieth United States Congresses, serving from March 4, 1863 to March 3, 1869).

Location hidden

#122 May 10, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
See, everyone that doesn't agree with 2626 is a liar,
Cat74 wrote:
In some voting precincts all over the U S there were more people who voted then lived in the precinct.

Location hidden

#123 May 10, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<
"Mr CHANLER said:
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#124 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
"Sir, I am obliged to pass by, for want of time other grave and dangerous infractions and usurpations of the President since the fourth of March. I only allude casually to the quartering of soldiers in private houses without the consent of the owners, and without any manner having been prescribed by law; to the subversion in a part at least of Maryland of her own State government and the authorities under it: to the censorship over the telegraph, and the infringement repeatedly, in one or more of the States, of the right of the people to keep and to bear arms for their defense. But if all these things, I ask, have been done in the first two months after the commencement of this war, and by men not military chieftains and unused to arbitrary power, what may we not expect to see in three years, and by the successful heroes of the fight? Sir, the power and rights of the States and the people, and of their Representatives, have been usurped; the sanctity of the private house and of private property has been invaded; and the liberty of the person wantonly and wickedly stricken down; free speech, too, has been repeatedly denied; arid all this under the plea of necessity. Sir, the right of petition will follow next--nay, it has already been shaken; the freedom of the press will soon fall after it; and let me whisper in your ear, that there will be few to mourn over its loss, unless, indeed, its ancient high and honorable character shall be rescued and redeemed from its present reckless mendacity and degradation. Freedom of religion will yield too, at last, amid the exultant shouts millions, who have seen its holy temples defiled and its white robes of a former innocency trampled now under the polluting hoofs of an ambitious and faithless or fanatical clergy. Meantime national banks, bankrupt laws, a vast and permanent public debt, high tariffs, heavy direct tax[a]tion, enormous expenditure, gigantic and stupendous peculation, anarchy first and a strong government afterwards, no more State lines, no more State governments, and a consolidated monarchy or vast centralized military despotism, must all follow in the history of the future, as in the history of the past they have, centuries ago, been written."--Mr. Clement L. Vallandigham, July 10, 1861. U.S. House of Representatives, The Congressional Globe Pg. 60.

Location hidden

#125 May 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You're more effective than Lunesta.
Wasn't that sunk by the Germans in WWI?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellison says Democrats must fight Republicans a... 1 min Denny CranesPlace 133
News Collapse of Obamacare repeal plan puts Freedom ... 3 min Hillary got thumped 163
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min More Trump Lies 262,362
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 5 min Chilli J 7,613
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min JRB 239,527
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Denny CranesPlace 1,509,520
News Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an ... 12 min Denny CranesPlace 175
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 2 hr RIP 137
More from around the web