Obama urges enduring cease-fire for G...

Obama urges enduring cease-fire for Gaza Strip

There are 49 comments on the KSL-TV story from Aug 6, 2014, titled Obama urges enduring cease-fire for Gaza Strip. In it, KSL-TV reports that:

An enduring stability between Israel and Palestinians is not in the near future, and will require leaders on both sides of the generations-long dispute to take political risks for the sake of peace and prosperity, President Barack Obama said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSL-TV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2014
Barack "just-call-me-Hussein " Obama should be the last person that ISRAEL needs to listen to.
He has proven himself to be incompetent in every aspect.

ISRAEL needs to level the entire Gaza Strip and jettison every damn muslim to the hottest corner in Hell.
The would be no collateral victims.
In the Name of God.

A high ranking General a few days ago said,
"There are no innocent people in the Gaza Strip"

Muslim children at a very young age are taught to hate every infidel.
They are trained in the use of weapons against infidels.
Children and women are considered to be the property of muslim men.
The cowardly muslim men hide behind women and children.
In the name of allah.

democRATS support the terrorists, because they deem all muslims to be politically correct..
And what do we have in the White House?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Aug 6, 2014
No one cares what Obama thinks.
AfricaNighur

Netherlands

#3 Aug 6, 2014
Obama said that while meeting African leaders who are in US on a begging tour.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#4 Aug 6, 2014
Deo Vindice wrote:
Barack "just-call-me-Hussein " Obama should be the last person that ISRAEL needs to listen to.
He has proven himself to be incompetent in every aspect.
ISRAEL needs to level the entire Gaza Strip and jettison every damn muslim to the hottest corner in Hell.
The would be no collateral victims.
In the Name of God.
A high ranking General a few days ago said,
"There are no innocent people in the Gaza Strip"
Muslim children at a very young age are taught to hate every infidel.
They are trained in the use of weapons against infidels.
Children and women are considered to be the property of muslim men.
The cowardly muslim men hide behind women and children.
In the name of allah.
democRATS support the terrorists, because they deem all muslims to be politically correct..
And what do we have in the White House?
Neoconservative, genocidal maniac alert.

You don't have to be a liberal to support Palestinians.

Palestinians are suffering from an Israeli oppression, and it is the Israeli Jews who have murdered the most, not Hamas, not Palestinians.

I don't see any reason why conservatives should support Jews, or Israel.

Israel is the biggest spy threat to America, in the Middle East, Israelis have infected America with organ trafficking, drug trafficking, prostitute trafficking, IRS scams, and lottery fraud.

Israeli Jew Aviv Nevo also owns the very left wing CNN news through Time Warner.
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#5 Aug 7, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestinians are suffering from an Israeli oppression, and it is the Israeli Jews who have murdered the most, not Hamas, not Palestinians.
Israel is the biggest spy threat to America, in the Middle East, Israelis have infected America with organ trafficking, drug trafficking, prostitute trafficking, IRS scams, and lottery fraud.
Israeli Jew Aviv Nevo also owns the very left wing CNN news through Time Warner.
Calm down and take a deep breath. Take a chill pill.
I bet you have Hussein Obama bumper stickers on your prayer rug.

Anyway, it is common knowledge that the truth interferes with the thought process of democRATS.
1 post removed

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7 Aug 7, 2014
AfricaNighur wrote:
Obama said that while meeting African leaders who are in US on a begging tour.
PAPER: WHITE HOUSE WINED & DINED DICTATORS AND HOMOPHOBES

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8 Aug 7, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Better worry about you oppression from your idiot in chief.

Border Agent:'Morale is at all-time low'...
'Confirmed gang members' being released into USA...
1 post removed
mohamed

Sougueur, Algeria

#10 Aug 7, 2014
Dear hussein
The president of death empire!Stop killing innocent people and spreading tear and blood in the world please!
Your declaration is on smoke.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#11 Aug 7, 2014
Deo Vindice wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down and take a deep breath. Take a chill pill.
I bet you have Hussein Obama bumper stickers on your prayer rug.
Anyway, it is common knowledge that the truth interferes with the thought process of democRATS.
I am a Paleoconservative, I am against the welfare state, open borders, multiculturalism, and U.S military intervention overseas.

I support Ron Paul.

I am not a Muslim, I am a Catholic American, of Polish heritage.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Aug 7, 2014
mohamed wrote:
Dear hussein
The president of death empire!Stop killing innocent people and spreading tear and blood in the world please!
Your declaration is on smoke.
So is your brain.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Aug 7, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Paleoconservative, I am against the welfare state, open borders, multiculturalism, and U.S military intervention overseas.
I support Ron Paul.
And you admit all this freely?
paws of destiny

Greeley, CO

#14 Aug 7, 2014
Obama caused this war by encouraging Hamas to believe now was the time to go for broke. By expressing sympathy for their cause and leaning on Israel, he telegraphed this message almost daily.

Worse, he also pretended to be "outraged" by the results of the Israeli airstrikes in Gaza while at the same time continuing his drone attacks in Pakistan and elsewhere. Obama does not call the cell phones of the village he's about to hit to give them warning. Nor does he first launch a small missile with no warhead as a "knock on the roof" giving innocents time to flee. Israel does these things! Instead Obama just "murders some folks" (to use his jargon) without any regard for the innocents who are killed or injured.

Obama is a windbag with no moral compass and buckets full of hypocrisy. His opinions should be totally disregarded. His presidency is over and he's now just our national joke.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#15 Aug 7, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And you admit all this freely?
Sure, why not?

Are you for more multiculturalism?
James

Las Vegas, NV

#16 Aug 7, 2014
Typical.

Ron paul wont make it out of primary, if he even gets there. Lol
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
I support Ron Paul.
UiDIOTMAKEWORLDP EACE

Astoria, NY

#17 Aug 7, 2014
ATTN Israel supporters things u need to know!

But why did ISrael/US mass media blacked out the Protest of two sides as Palestine and Isreal people/Peace activists on the border want to end war among each other?

See like you listen to to much Faux media... damn get a brain, most of you ignorant Authoritarians are so brainwashed, you forgot to research it and rely on Big boys The big boys dont care about you little peon grunts... as long they profit from human misery.
U drink to much koolaid, no wonder you mentally challenged and you listen to almost every words what the big boys say... If they tell you to jump from 5th story building u will jump for them ?

Man most of u are brainwashed ... FOR THE LOVE OF WARS! sAD TO BE U! bBABABABAAA

h
James

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Aug 7, 2014
ATTN: TERRORIST SUPPORTERS THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW.

The world is tired of mass killings by planes into buildings, hijackings and suicide bombings.

You fire on us, you get a reply.

You want world peace, put your weapons down and stop being SAVAGES!

This has been a public service message
UiDIOTMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
ATTN Israel supporters things u need to know!
But why did ISrael/US mass media blacked out the Protest of two sides as Palestine and Isreal people/Peace activists on the border want to end war among each other?
See like you listen to to much Faux media... damn get a brain, most of you ignorant Authoritarians are so brainwashed, you forgot to research it and rely on Big boys The big boys dont care about you little peon grunts... as long they profit from human misery.
U drink to much koolaid, no wonder you mentally challenged and you listen to almost every words what the big boys say... If they tell you to jump from 5th story building u will jump for them ?
Man most of u are brainwashed ... FOR THE LOVE OF WARS! sAD TO BE U! bBABABABAAA
h
Ray Donovan

United States

#19 Aug 7, 2014
Obama urges?

LOL! He's still spitting out the sand Putin kicked in his face.
UiDIOTMAKEWORLDP EACE

Astoria, NY

#20 Aug 7, 2014
James wrote:
ATTN: TERRORIST SUPPORTERS THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW.
The world is tired of mass killings by planes into buildings, hijackings and suicide bombings.
You fire on us, you get a reply.
You want world peace, put your weapons down and stop being SAVAGES!
This has been a public service message
<quoted text>
You JAmes are the biggest Supporter of terrorists - State Terrorism !
I don't support terrorisms but you are ones who support Real terrorism on the human race!
AGAIN!

And , over 139 nation's Leaders , member of UN council support Palestine to be a Nation-State and US/isreal on the losing side
UiDIOTMAKEWORLDP EACE

Astoria, NY

#21 Aug 7, 2014
Education is the key

Here something for many to consider, pass it out to those who want Peace and human rights... for all!

Helen Keller, 1940
"
Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction
James

Las Vegas, NV

#22 Aug 7, 2014
Don't insult helen keller with your BS

you want destruction of israel. Not coexistance!. Understand Hamasshole?

Its in your CHARTER!. READ IT MONKEY!
UiDIOTMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Education is the key
Here something for many to consider, pass it out to those who want Peace and human rights... for all!
Helen Keller, 1940
"
Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Tm Cln 2,571
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 270,163
News The Latest: Democrats launch ads on Montana bod... 1 min kuda 67
News Obama given rock star welcome in Berlin 2 min No doubt 74
News Hillary Clinton to address Wellesley College gr... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 12
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 3 min Drumpf Disaster 399
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,535,802
News James Comey fired as FBI director 6 min Ronald 2,741
More from around the web