Did Hillary Clinton accomplish anythi...

Did Hillary Clinton accomplish anything as secretary of State?

There are 282 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from Apr 24, 2014, titled Did Hillary Clinton accomplish anything as secretary of State?. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton delivers the keynote lecture for the Simmons College Leadership Conference at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Solid

United States

#71 May 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Support Greed and Wealth......Vote republican....
Support poverty and control ..... Vote Democrat ....
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#72 May 7, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
SArkansas hillbillies do with their leisure.
Yes your statement is correct - what they do with their leisure as you all make assumptions about the Clinton marriage.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#73 May 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 83rd vote on defeating Obamacare and the 24th hearing on manufacturing outrage over Behghazi......Seem's the teaparty/GOP have been punking a fortune, out of American Taxpayers.....
Einstein:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Solid

United States

#74 May 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad for you, that our Senate's Benghazi Investigation, revealed Ambassador Chris Steven's twice, turned down offers of additional security, from our Commanding General in the region....just weeks, prior to the attack....
Key words " weeks prior " but what did they do the night of the attacks ? NOTHING !!! Your democrat fools Blamed it on a anti-Muslim video . And even locked a man up over it and he is still locked up !
Democrats !

This is why I say ,Vote Republican

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#75 May 7, 2014
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>
Key words " weeks prior " but what did they do the night of the attacks ? NOTHING !!! Your democrat fools Blamed it on a anti-Muslim video . And even locked a man up over it and he is still locked up !
Democrats !
This is why I say ,Vote Republican
How many Embassys and Consulates do we have?....300?....Think about that, as you're the fool.....
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#76 May 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> How many Embassys and Consulates do we have?....300?....Think about that, as you're the fool.....
How many ambassadors have been killed in the last thirty years? Think about that,TROLL
Solid

United States

#77 May 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> How many Embassys and Consulates do we have?....300?....Think about that, as you're the fool.....
So have 1 out of 300 attacked makes it better how ?
4 American died and the White House did nothing to help them , bottom line ...
I don't care about the 300,000,000 Americans that are still alive ...
What a typical democrat response . Haha

This ain't no lottery this is American life's
Odds don't matter
see the light

El Paso, TX

#78 May 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 83rd vote on defeating Obamacare and the 24th hearing on manufacturing outrage over Behghazi......Seem's the teaparty/GOP have been punking a fortune, out of American Taxpayers.....
Well if you Dems would tell the truth.........
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#79 May 7, 2014
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>
So have 1 out of 300 attacked makes it better how ?
4 American died and the White House did nothing to help them , bottom line ...
I don't care about the 300,000,000 Americans that are still alive ...
What a typical democrat response . Haha
This ain't no lottery this is American life's
Odds don't matter
Not only did they do nothing to help,they lied about the video to help his political future.
truth reminds

United States

#80 May 7, 2014
She spent a lot of taxpayers money on Her world tour . I don't believe she helped this country while she held that job . I think she has hurt this Country by not being honest with us about anything .

Location hidden

#81 May 8, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you Dems would tell the truth.........
What if, your side was more grounded....and actually still exhibited common sense? Continuing to act foolish, means that no one that left, ever returns to the GOP.....
factcheck

New London, CT

#82 May 8, 2014
Poor dumb democrats.

The Democratic Party started out as the party of, for and by the plantation owners. Take a guess what their charter was? Hmmmm...slave owners...controlling the lives of people...
Oh yeah, the party that wants to control people and subject them to the will of the oligarchy. Unchanged for hundreds of years they are still able to dupe poor slobs like GBF/LGBT whatever into following them like lemmings.
Solid

United States

#83 May 8, 2014
truth reminds wrote:
She spent a lot of taxpayers money on Her world tour . I don't believe she helped this country while she held that job . I think she has hurt this Country by not being honest with us about anything .
When it came time to answer for her actions she jumped ship ! That shows where she stands .

[ Who cares it was a long time ago ]
Sorry Hillary but it was 4 Americans in need of your help ...
Don't let Americans die !
Vote Republican !
1 post removed
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#85 May 8, 2014
It has to be pretty bad when Hillary would rather we talked about Monica then Benghazi.
2 posts removed
factcheck

New London, CT

#88 May 9, 2014
[QUOTE who=" ?"]She got a concussion and can't remember anything.[/QUOTE]

That's why this thread was started. A public query to generate of list of her accomplishments. Sadly, even in DC no one has been able to come up with anything more than she cast her vote for BHO.

Location hidden

#89 May 9, 2014
Become a GOP Benghazi Hypocrite.....Campaign Contributions Encouraged....(Welcome to who the teaparty House republicans really are)
Cat74

New Lenox, IL

#90 May 9, 2014
Isn't it a little early to start the 2016 campaign? We still have still nearly 6 months until the mid term election. So the Democrats ignore the South until the mid terms, then try to beg their votes. Southern Democrats don't vote in the mid terms. That is why they looked so bad in 2010, and are beginning to look bad in 2014.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#91 May 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What if, your side was more grounded....and actually still exhibited common sense? Continuing to act foolish, means that no one that left, ever returns to the GOP.....
No their just persistent-they want the truth. I do agree thatyou people will never be honest.
Solid

United States

#92 May 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Become a GOP Benghazi Hypocrite.....Campaign Contributions Encouraged....(Welcome to who the teaparty House republicans really are)
hahaha. That's some funny chit next it will be bill fault

Location hidden

#93 May 10, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>No their just persistent-they want the truth. I do agree thatyou people will never be honest.
You could never recognize the Truth....it's been absent from the GOP, too long....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 min Rose_NoHo 5,398
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Julia 262,119
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min King Clutch 1,509,114
News Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an ... 11 min Ms Sassy 156
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 19 min Judgement 25,253
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 20 min jonjedi 762
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 21 min KR BCVX 7,484
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 43 min Henry 59
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 239,545
More from around the web