Did Hillary Clinton accomplish anything as secretary of State?

Apr 24, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Christian Science Monitor

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton delivers the keynote lecture for the Simmons College Leadership Conference at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston on Wednesday.

Comments
61 - 80 of 295 Comments Last updated May 24, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

iN aRe A wrote:
Where did Go Blue Forever go? He just got punked badly!
83rd vote on defeating Obamacare and the 24th hearing on manufacturing outrage over Behghazi......Seem's the teaparty/GOP have been punking a fortune, out of American Taxpayers.....
???

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>83rd vote on defeating Obamacare and the 24th hearing on manufacturing outrage over Behghazi......Seem's the teaparty/GOP have been punking a fortune, out of American Taxpayers.....
Lucky you, that one of your family members weren't one of the 4 Americans that died. Someone is guilty of dereliction of duty. We're gonna find out who and why.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>
Lucky you, that one of your family members weren't one of the 4 Americans that died. Someone is guilty of dereliction of duty. We're gonna find out who and why.[/QUOTE] Too bad for you, that our Senate's Benghazi Investigation, revealed Ambassador Chris Steven's twice, turned down offers of additional security, from our Commanding General in the region....just weeks, prior to the attack....
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

So Hillary thinks she can put a couple stories out there about Monica, and Bill make a couple tough remarks about her past, and get past the horrid blue dress era. Sorry Lady, we are way past being surprised about anything Arkansas hillbillies do with their leisure. These liberals think we are supposed to recall everything Reagan did as President, but forget abut the Clintons, and the Obama's/
boo ya

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>pointing out what an idiot she is?
that can't be transfered to Clinton. she is a thousand time smarter than sarah....
Nope, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of leftists like yourself........and responsibility
boo ya

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad for you, that our Senate's Benghazi Investigation, revealed Ambassador Chris Steven's twice, turned down offers of additional security, from our Commanding General in the region....just weeks, prior to the attack....
Throwing the dead guy under the bus again, eh? Stay classy, blue!

So now it's "just weeks" before you stated "just days"

Were you lying then, or now?
Solid

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Support Greed and Wealth......Vote republican....
Support poverty and control ..... Vote Democrat ....
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
May 7, 2014
 
Cat74 wrote:
SArkansas hillbillies do with their leisure.
Yes your statement is correct - what they do with their leisure as you all make assumptions about the Clinton marriage.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
May 7, 2014
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 83rd vote on defeating Obamacare and the 24th hearing on manufacturing outrage over Behghazi......Seem's the teaparty/GOP have been punking a fortune, out of American Taxpayers.....
Einstein:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Solid

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad for you, that our Senate's Benghazi Investigation, revealed Ambassador Chris Steven's twice, turned down offers of additional security, from our Commanding General in the region....just weeks, prior to the attack....
Key words " weeks prior " but what did they do the night of the attacks ? NOTHING !!! Your democrat fools Blamed it on a anti-Muslim video . And even locked a man up over it and he is still locked up !
Democrats !

This is why I say ,Vote Republican

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Solid wrote:
<quoted text>
Key words " weeks prior " but what did they do the night of the attacks ? NOTHING !!! Your democrat fools Blamed it on a anti-Muslim video . And even locked a man up over it and he is still locked up !
Democrats !
This is why I say ,Vote Republican
How many Embassys and Consulates do we have?....300?....Think about that, as you're the fool.....
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> How many Embassys and Consulates do we have?....300?....Think about that, as you're the fool.....
How many ambassadors have been killed in the last thirty years? Think about that,TROLL
Solid

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> How many Embassys and Consulates do we have?....300?....Think about that, as you're the fool.....
So have 1 out of 300 attacked makes it better how ?
4 American died and the White House did nothing to help them , bottom line ...
I don't care about the 300,000,000 Americans that are still alive ...
What a typical democrat response . Haha

This ain't no lottery this is American life's
Odds don't matter
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 83rd vote on defeating Obamacare and the 24th hearing on manufacturing outrage over Behghazi......Seem's the teaparty/GOP have been punking a fortune, out of American Taxpayers.....
Well if you Dems would tell the truth.........
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Solid wrote:
<quoted text>
So have 1 out of 300 attacked makes it better how ?
4 American died and the White House did nothing to help them , bottom line ...
I don't care about the 300,000,000 Americans that are still alive ...
What a typical democrat response . Haha
This ain't no lottery this is American life's
Odds don't matter
Not only did they do nothing to help,they lied about the video to help his political future.
truth reminds

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
May 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

She spent a lot of taxpayers money on Her world tour . I don't believe she helped this country while she held that job . I think she has hurt this Country by not being honest with us about anything .

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
May 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you Dems would tell the truth.........
What if, your side was more grounded....and actually still exhibited common sense? Continuing to act foolish, means that no one that left, ever returns to the GOP.....
factcheck

Groton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
May 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Poor dumb democrats.

The Democratic Party started out as the party of, for and by the plantation owners. Take a guess what their charter was? Hmmmm...slave owners...controlling the lives of people...
Oh yeah, the party that wants to control people and subject them to the will of the oligarchy. Unchanged for hundreds of years they are still able to dupe poor slobs like GBF/LGBT whatever into following them like lemmings.
Solid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
May 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

truth reminds wrote:
She spent a lot of taxpayers money on Her world tour . I don't believe she helped this country while she held that job . I think she has hurt this Country by not being honest with us about anything .
When it came time to answer for her actions she jumped ship ! That shows where she stands .

[ Who cares it was a long time ago ]
Sorry Hillary but it was 4 Americans in need of your help ...
Don't let Americans die !
Vote Republican !
?

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
May 8, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

She got a concussion and can't remember anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••