Did Hillary Clinton accomplish anythi...

Did Hillary Clinton accomplish anything as secretary of State?

There are 282 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from Apr 24, 2014, titled Did Hillary Clinton accomplish anything as secretary of State?. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton delivers the keynote lecture for the Simmons College Leadership Conference at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#306 May 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, calmly. not tantrum at all..just me factually showing you have no idea what you are talking about. you should be used to this by now, i have been doing it to you for quite a while.
Does his wife know.

You spout many claims but prove few. You might want to go through another name change Don Joe.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#307 May 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Does his wife know.
You spout many claims but prove few. You might want to go through another name change Don Joe.
Like that blog of yours, gigot?

LMAO.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#308 May 21, 2014
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you do. The teabag trophy for the most ignorant poster on topix. You're number one. Now go finish polishing those Kock Bros knobs you love so much. DUMBOSPAMBOT.
...#2 Cat74...#3 Mjjcp...#4 Truth Facts...#5 Storm Warning.....lol....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#309 May 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Does his wife know.
i prove them all. only someone as stupid as you would think Don Joe and i are the same, we have totally different views, writing and posting styles. oh yeah and have had week long arguments on threads you were on!! you really amaze me with your stupidity, little jimmy...

not sure why you even try anymore.

Paris

#310 May 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i prove them all. only someone as stupid as you would think Don Joe and i are the same, we have totally different views, writing and posting styles. oh yeah and have had week long arguments on threads you were on!! you really amaze me with your stupidity, little jimmy...

Everyone knows if OU can prove it you would. No mo street creds for you

Paris

#311 May 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i prove them all. only someone as stupid as you would think Don Joe and i are the same, we have totally different views, writing and posting styles. oh yeah and have had week long arguments on threads you were on!! you really amaze me with your stupidity, little jimmy...

No you are both liberal loons that are trying to act educated with remedial training courses. No matter though pookie, you always claim to have answered, but never do. Nice trick, but easily defended when you have to run backwards.

St. Croix valley

#312 May 21, 2014
[QUOTE who="?"]She faked a concussion to get out of testifying about it !![/QUOTE]how did she get all the doctors to help her fake that?

it is funny when stupid people speak.

St. Croix valley

#313 May 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows if OU can prove it you would. No mo street creds for you
umm...prove what? man you are really getting stupid. and now in yoru next post you actually contradict yourself!!!

see what happens when you try to think? i warned you about that. stick to parroting shit you cannot possibly comprehend with your primitive little brain..

man, i love smacking you around like the defenseless little boy you are...
1 post removed

St. Croix valley

#315 May 21, 2014
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
No medical records exist. Was a lie through and through. Sorta like Barry's birth certificate.
in fact, they do exist.

why are you people so stupid?
boo ya

Charleston, SC

#316 May 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> yes, "Stripes" the movie with Bill Murray and the recently departed Harold Ramis.
a funny, funny movie and a great quote. but totally irrelevant to anything i said..
again, showing Boo who's total lack of independent thought. just parroting lines that got a laugh once, unknowing of the context...
do you have any saltines for the poor fella? i am running low from the many parrots i entertain on other threads. i believe we need to establish a nation wide EBT program fro saltine crackers,(generic brands, of course) for all the right wing political parrots in this nation starving to death. we can add it to the farm bill that subsidizes all those honest self supporting farmers in the red state heartland...
Yep, delusional....
boo ya

Charleston, SC

#317 May 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>show me this post...
you make this too easy...
See above, Dexter....
NamBikerVet

New London, CT

#318 May 22, 2014
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
No medical records exist. Was a lie through and through. Sorta like Barry's birth certificate.
...and don't forget how BO's grandmother mysteriously died when he went to visit her. He snuffed her out so she couldn't blow the whistle on him. Plus he was able to destroy any records that she had in the attic.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#319 May 22, 2014
Power and money change people. Its viciousness as they claw their way up that ladder to the ultimate reward. Along the way people are discarded. Every era of America has seen this. When to many are rewarded in questionable ways there is an opposite reaction. Resources as long as they last, grease the wheels of the expansions. The expansions only hindered by the government who get in the way of them and the corruption of the men who lead any organization, group, union or anything else related to getting money. Kept under control, what passes for ultimate efficiency can be achieved. To many bums and idiots and corrupted people are the norm now. No courage to change this. So a totalitarian state is our future. Government knows this. Laws have been passed to prove it. The "I got mine, you get yours" view has expanded several times over. Equality is quotas and not abilities. And tragically the great amount of people whoare good at what they do no matter their backgrounds and ways of living are judged by others. And some of it is their own fault. Wearing your heritage on your sleeve for all issues is a death knell to a nation that is of many types.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#320 May 22, 2014
serfs up wrote:
Power and money change people. Its viciousness as they claw their way up that ladder to the ultimate reward. Along the way people are discarded. Every era of America has seen this. When to many are rewarded in questionable ways there is an opposite reaction. Resources as long as they last, grease the wheels of the expansions. The expansions only hindered by the government who get in the way of them and the corruption of the men who lead any organization, group, union or anything else related to getting money. Kept under control, what passes for ultimate efficiency can be achieved. To many bums and idiots and corrupted people are the norm now. No courage to change this. So a totalitarian state is our future. Government knows this. Laws have been passed to prove it. The "I got mine, you get yours" view has expanded several times over. Equality is quotas and not abilities. And tragically the great amount of people whoare good at what they do no matter their backgrounds and ways of living are judged by others. And some of it is their own fault. Wearing your heritage on your sleeve for all issues is a death knell to a nation that is of many types.
Double up on your meds.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#321 May 22, 2014
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Double up on your meds.
Saul Alinsky lives!

Paris

#322 May 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>umm...prove what? man you are really getting stupid. and now in yoru next post you actually contradict yourself!!!

see what happens when you try to think? i warned you about that. stick to parroting shit you cannot possibly comprehend with your primitive little brain..

man, i love smacking you around like the defenseless little boy you are...
Prove you have proven post when everyone sees you avoid it at every turn. You need to smooth your lying down to a finer art.
1 post removed
Anonymous

Salem, OR

#324 May 24, 2014
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I have said before , Americans are to busy watching the mascots to see the game .
And some how it seems that democrats always try to say will bush did this or bush did that . Who cares what the last idiot did ? It's not a contest to out idiot the next !
I totally agree....stop the blaming and get to work....I am so tired of each "side" blaming the other for "problems" I feel like they are all children! They need to grow up and get to work. After all that is why they are holding public office, isn't it?
Anonymous

Salem, OR

#325 May 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your grasp of the facts is tenouous, at best and your timeline of the Hillary endorsement of Obama and his asking her to be SoS is totally wrong.. as is your benghazi timeline.
you should research what you talk about before you post lest you make an ass of yourself with your ignorance like this again...just a friendly tip to a newcomer...a two second google search would have shown your errors to you if you actually wanted to deal with facts.
Thank you for your response. If there is reading that documents otherwise please post it. I read from all sources (democrat, republican and liberal) so I would be interested to read anything that lends validity to her side of the story.

Paris

#326 May 24, 2014
MRH99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your response. If there is reading that documents otherwise please post it. I read from all sources (democrat, republican and liberal) so I would be interested to read anything that lends validity to her side of the story.
good luck with that.
Anonymous

Salem, OR

#327 May 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how did she get all the doctors to help her fake that?
it is funny when stupid people speak.
I am not taking any sides in the back and forth. Having said that, I have seen injuries minimized to the media and I have also seen them fabricated. That being said, it "can" happen but anyone who would do that is risking their medical license. I am not willing to risk mine. Again, not siding with anyone...just saying it does happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min winter soldier 222,993
News Donald Trump, pictured, was labelled 'divisive,... 4 min PauldenZangpo0521 47
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 7 min Time again 2,799
News Giuliani: Kasich, Condoleezza Rice Good Running... 8 min Cassand42798001 1
News Americans' confidence in economy at 2016 low 8 min Mothra 53
News Republican presidential candidate Ohio Gov. Joh... 9 min USA today 1
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 14 min Quirky 141
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Nuculur option 1,375,337
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 31 min EAGLE EYE1 381,679
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 48 min Trumping On 521
More from around the web