Unusual welfare spending

Unusual welfare spending

There are 1 comment on the KOLD-TV Tucson story from Jul 29, 2014, titled Unusual welfare spending. In it, KOLD-TV Tucson reports that:

Every month the state of Arizona spends about three million dollars of your money on a type of welfare that can be used to draw cash from an ATM or to buy something at a store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLD-TV Tucson.

DTA-1

Willcox, AZ

#1 Jul 29, 2014
Itís their money? if they pay their bills and have a little left over why not use it for something you can enjoy yourself with? STRIP clubs, Bars, Liquor Stores,(WHAT)
This is NOT THERE Money..... IT IS THE TAX PAYERS Money! it is My Money, Your Money!!! and If they have some left over there getting to much Money!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 2 min Time again 2,140
Barack Obama, our current president. 2 min flack 8
News Barack Obama jokes that Prince George's pyjamas... 2 min goonsquad 17
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Agents of Corruption 381,299
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min syamsu 195,391
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min Frankie Rizzo 10,696
News U.S. cruise ship pulls into Havana on historic ... 4 min goonsquad 2
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 6 min goonsquad 287
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 7 min spud 265
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Abe 222,792
More from around the web