Presidents promote patriotism on July 4

Jul 3, 2014 Full story: USA Today 94

Back when America declared its independence, John Adams wrote that future generations should commemorate the day "with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires and illuminations from Presidents promote patriotism on July 4 Back when America declared its independence, John Adams wrote that future generations should ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
King Barry the Despot

Hilton Head Island, SC

#1 Jul 3, 2014
True independence will come once again when we are free of the despot King B. Hussein Obama. He's almost as bad as King George.

“Captain Yesterday's the Future”

Since: Oct 10

New New York

#2 Jul 3, 2014
Vietnam, Kent State, and Watergate ended any "patriotic" feelings I had about this country. That and reading up on its true history of genocide, slavery and racism.

What's our virtuous present like? Illegal detentions and spying....unjustifiable foreign wars and occupations....torture, drone strikes, support for overseas thugs. Tax breaks and support for the rich and corrupt, while ordinary people lose jobs and homes, and no one cares.

Screw it. Celebrate our distant past, because most of our history sucks.
Cat74

Algonquin, IL

#3 Jul 3, 2014
July 4th is a great American holiday celebrated by millions of Americans. There will be parades, and patriotic speeches, grand marches, and we can cherish our country for one glorious day. Celebrate while you still can, before the Democrats make us celebrate Cinco de Mayo instead.

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#4 Jul 3, 2014
It is such a great feeling to celebrate the 4th of July knowing that this great nation elected President Obama twice. Every year since President Obama was elected the 4th of July took on something a little extra special.
okay

Rio Rancho, NM

#5 Jul 3, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
It is such a great feeling to celebrate the 4th of July knowing that this great nation elected President Obama twice. Every year since President Obama was elected the 4th of July took on something a little extra special.
.
You need to go eat at the Albuquerque VA hospital cafeteria fakegyrene corpse pattie. Be sure to spout your love of the boy blunder and his agencies he lords over like the VA and all the real veterans they kill.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Vietnam, Kent State, and Watergate ended any "patriotic" feelings I had about this country. That and reading up on its true history of genocide, slavery and racism.
What's our virtuous present like? Illegal detentions and spying....unjustifiable foreign wars and occupations....torture, drone strikes, support for overseas thugs. Tax breaks and support for the rich and corrupt, while ordinary people lose jobs and homes, and no one cares.
Screw it. Celebrate our distant past, because most of our history sucks.
You Communist VietMinh, VietCong sympathizers should be hung. The JFK initiated support of Christian and other freedom loving people vs. Communist terrorists in southern Vietnam was an honorable enterprise and only the likes of cowardly traitors fooled by Communist lies here in the US delayed the inevitable march to freedom the people of Vietnam shall reap, as the last of the Communist filth dies off.

Kent State was a complete anarchist breakdown, where students were burning and destroying buildings and threatening the responding troops. Shooting the cowardly conspirators was what was necessary.

Your sick, drugged, deluded views are the views of an angry child destroying itself with crap propaganda designed to advantage your lack of a true liberal education.

Look at the Communist tyranny in North Korea if you want to understand what would have happened in Vietnam without the US and without killing millions of the terrorist slime.
1 post removed
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jul 3, 2014
Whenever anyone wants to be reminded of the anti-American, angry, drugged, deluded and ignorant core of Obama's supporters and most queers, they should bookmark this board to read the idiocy of Captain Yesterday. The expressions above are the perfect example of a Leftist's head exploding, when all of the incoming information from every source shows their view of the world to be destructive and thoroughly evil.
1 post removed

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#10 Jul 4, 2014
Today might be America's birthday, but it's also Malia Obama's Sweet 16!

Turning 16 at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on the 4th of July is pretty darn epic!

Happy Birthday to the First Daughter.
straw grasping teabaggers

Dallas, TX

#11 Jul 4, 2014
While resentment class conservatives and teabaggers, who think they are conservatives, walk around with their heads down, willing to do harm to America to get their way, real America's celebrate today.
Cat74

Hanover Park, IL

#12 Jul 4, 2014
Today the President will address those becoming citizens of the United States. There is a rumor he will include all the illegals as well. That would guarantee every Democrat up for re election a loss in November. All we have left is the ballot box, the militias, and half a standing Military. Ronald Reagan was just named our best President since WW2. Pray we can find another man like Reagan before 2016. I think I know who he is, and he will be our next President. He is receiving funds, and over whelmed with requests for him to run. He would be silly to show his hand to the yapping, demented Democrats before 2915. Hillary may as well save her money. She can't even sell her book.
Big Deal Who Cares

Hilton Head Island, SC

#13 Jul 4, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Today might be America's birthday, but it's also Malia Obama's Sweet 16!
Turning 16 at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on the 4th of July is pretty darn epic!
Happy Birthday to the First Daughter.
Q: What do George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Christopher Columbus all have in common?

A: They were all born on holidays.
yepp

Rio Rancho, NM

#14 Jul 4, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Today might be America's birthday, but it's also Malia Obama's Sweet 16!
Turning 16 at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on the 4th of July is pretty darn epic!
Happy Birthday to the First Daughter.
.
Hopefully she will someday find the donor that is her real father, that would be sweet.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Jul 4, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Vietnam, Kent State, and Watergate ended any "patriotic" feelings I had about this country. That and reading up on its true history of genocide, slavery and racism.

What's our virtuous present like? Illegal detentions and spying....unjustifiable foreign wars and occupations....torture, drone strikes, support for overseas thugs. Tax breaks and support for the rich and corrupt, while ordinary people lose jobs and homes, and no one cares.

Screw it. Celebrate our distant past, because most of our history sucks.
And yet the people that started it are liberals like you.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 Jul 4, 2014
straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
While resentment class conservatives and teabaggers, who think they are conservatives, walk around with their heads down, willing to do harm to America to get their way, real America's celebrate today.
True, we celebrate SCOTUS's recent decisions.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17 Jul 4, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Today might be America's birthday, but it's also Malia Obama's Sweet 16!

Turning 16 at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on the 4th of July is pretty darn epic!

Happy Birthday to the First Daughter.
She better get a good look, she won't see it again after 2016.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#18 Jul 4, 2014
Is he talking of Patriotism in Kenya, cause that is his Country. It would be patriotic to get the brave soldier out of a mexican prison for committing a wrong turn, but no, he would rather get the soldier out of Afghanistan who went awol. He gave 5 Osamas for that one dirtbag. Yet this SOB won't even make a phone call about this guy held in a mexican prison. He treats dirty illegal aliens better than the brave VETs who defended his nasty azz.
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#19 Jul 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
She better get a good look, she won't see it again after 2016.
Maybe, but in 2016 her father will have completed 2 terms as President. At that point Hillary's grandchild will be filling the halls of the White House with smiles and joy.
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#20 Jul 4, 2014
the Light wrote:
Is he talking of Patriotism in Kenya, cause that is his Country. It would be patriotic to get the brave soldier out of a mexican prison for committing a wrong turn, but no, he would rather get the soldier out of Afghanistan who went awol. He gave 5 Osamas for that one dirtbag. Yet this SOB won't even make a phone call about this guy held in a mexican prison. He treats dirty illegal aliens better than the brave VETs who defended his nasty azz.
You have any proof the Marine in prison in Mexico was not gun running?
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#21 Jul 4, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You Communist VietMinh, VietCong sympathizers should be hung. The JFK initiated support of Christian and other freedom loving people vs. Communist terrorists in southern Vietnam was an honorable enterprise and only the likes of cowardly traitors fooled by Communist lies here in the US delayed the inevitable march to freedom the people of Vietnam shall reap, as the last of the Communist filth dies off.
Kent State was a complete anarchist breakdown, where students were burning and destroying buildings and threatening the responding troops. Shooting the cowardly conspirators was what was necessary.
Your sick, drugged, deluded views are the views of an angry child destroying itself with crap propaganda designed to advantage your lack of a true liberal education.
Look at the Communist tyranny in North Korea if you want to understand what would have happened in Vietnam without the US and without killing millions of the terrorist slime.
Communist terrorists in southern Vietnam was an honorable enterprise and only the likes of cowardly traitors fooled by Communist lies here in the US delayed the inevitable march to freedom the people of Vietnam shall reap, as the last of the Communist filth dies off

Really?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22 Jul 4, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, but in 2016 her father will have completed 2 terms as President. At that point Hillary's grandchild will be filling the halls of the White House with smiles and joy.
Yes, since children can once again visit the White House. She shouldn't have a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 2 min Le Jimbo 1,523
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 min Uncle Sam 2,352
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,154,350
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 5 min Le Jimbo 678
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 6 min STFU 32
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min JM_Brazil 132,996
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques Ottawa 181,876
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 25 min Coffee Party 293,464
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 1 hr mjjcpa 779
More from around the web