Anti-gay married Republican quits aft...

Anti-gay married Republican quits after he is caught having gay sex in his office

There are 64 comments on the Metro UK News story from Nov 17, 2017, titled Anti-gay married Republican quits after he is caught having gay sex in his office. In it, Metro UK News reports that:

A Republican representative who campaigned against gay rights has quit after he was caught having gay sex in his office. Wes Goodman, 33, admitted to the House Speaker that he had consensual sex with another man in his office in Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Metro UK News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
VP Mullah Elect Pence

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 17, 2017
"For those whom I have let down, Iím sorry."

Is he referring to his rabidly homophobic, R. colleagues and former constituents on the one hand or to his down low, male sex partners on the other hand?

Or is there a big overlap between those two groups?

No quote from his wife / beard in the article. Perhaps she is a lesbian on the down low.
Cordwainer Trout

Raywick, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2017
There is no such thing as homophobia. It is a manufactured term of the radical homosexual Left to disarm the perfectly rational arguments against homosexual behavior that have ruled the world for ten thousand years.

Sexual weaknesses are human weaknesses. Homosexuals commonly prey upon sexual weaknesses. What is abhorrent is the weak-minded homosexual, who've become homosexuals to validate their sexual weaknesses. Making mistakes is human reality, Embracing mistakes to validate mistakes is mental weakness.

“A long time ago”

Since: Nov 09

in a galaxy far, far away....

#3 Nov 18, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
There is no such thing as homophobia. It is a manufactured term of the radical homosexual Left to disarm the perfectly rational arguments against homosexual behavior that have ruled the world for ten thousand years.
There aren't any "arguments" for or against homosexuality. A person is either attracted to their same gender or they're not. If they are, that's no reason to scorn or mistreat them.
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Sexual weaknesses are human weaknesses. Homosexuals commonly prey upon sexual weaknesses. What is abhorrent is the weak-minded homosexual, who've become homosexuals to validate their sexual weaknesses. Making mistakes is human reality, Embracing mistakes to validate mistakes is mental weakness.
Why don't I have sexual weaknesses for boobs?
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#4 Nov 18, 2017
Heavens to Murgatroyd......

State Rep. Wes Goodman resigns for 'inappropriate behavior' with ...
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politic...
2 days ago ... COLUMBUS - GOP state Rep. Wes Goodman was asked to resign after he was
involved in "inappropriate behavior" with a man in his office.
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#5 Nov 18, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:

Right, exploring the slippery slope of a Hershey Highway or suddenly acquiring the taste to preform fallatio can be many things. But a mistake isn't one of them.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Nov 18, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:

The only mental weakness on display here is your irrational hatred of something that every legitimate medical and psychological organization in the world views as completely natural.

Since: Sep 17

Location hidden

#7 Nov 18, 2017
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>

There aren't any "arguments" for or against homosexuality. A person is either attracted to their same gender or they're not. If they are, that's no reason to scorn or mistreat them.

<quoted text>

come on now. ya kinda do have a weakness for man boobs.

“A long time ago”

Since: Nov 09

in a galaxy far, far away....

#8 Nov 18, 2017
Prophet Meowmed wrote:
come on now. ya kinda do have a weakness for man boobs.
Prince Harry's man boobs.

Since: Sep 17

Location hidden

#9 Nov 18, 2017
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>

Prince Harry's man boobs.
pffft.....mine are bigger than his.
Cordwainer Trout

Raywick, KY

#10 Nov 18, 2017
Retribution wrote:
Right, exploring the slippery slope of a Hershey Highway or suddenly acquiring the taste to preform fallatio can be many things. But a mistake isn't one of them.
Getting blown by some homosexual does not make someone a homosexual. It makes the prowess of a homosexual in advantaging sexual excitement predatory and his victim weak.
anotherview2

Temecula, CA

#11 Nov 18, 2017
If this bi-sexual had had heterosexual sex in his office, would the hand-wringing and revulsion equal that arising from his homosexual sex in his office? Apparently not, and so a double standard exists here.

We might understand this contradiction more easily if we view sex adventure as encompassing both homosexual relations and heterosexual relations.

Then carnal knowledge bridges over sex adventure, with mutual pleasure as the measure of sexual relations.

This analysis presents more than an intellectualized discussion, for after all, a fraction of adults practices bi-sexual relations, going both ways, to mutual enjoyment.
anotherview2

Temecula, CA

#12 Nov 18, 2017
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

Homosexuality by definition presents extreme behavior, and thus deviates from normality.

The homosexual agenda nevertheless aims to nullify this distinction in favor of portraying homosexuality as simply another lifestyle and thus worthy of toleration if not acceptance. A farcical result ensues.

For example, two homosexuals of the same gender in a mutual sex relation cannot mate with the potential to produce fertile offspring to further the human race. Hence, such non-normative sexual behavior can never bring a true family into being.

A true family consists of two adults of opposite gender in a marriage producing fertile offspring and providing a family setting with a mother and a father. A little girl needs a father in her life, and a little boy needs a mother in his life.

These facts no rational person can deny, although social scientists and propagandists will try to do so.

After all, dimorphism rules the natural order.
anotherview2

Temecula, CA

#13 Nov 18, 2017
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>

The only mental weakness on display here is your irrational hatred of something that every legitimate medical and psychological organization in the world views as completely natural.
The sources mentioned here have changed their views due to lobbying and various pressures to submit to the homosexual agenda whose overall aim means to normalize homosexual relations in society.

Yet as a fringe behavior in the extreme, homosexuality by definition cannot fit within the spectrum of normality.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 18, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

Getting blown by some homosexual does not make someone a homosexual. It makes the prowess of a homosexual in advantaging sexual excitement predatory and his victim weak.
You poor, sad, victimized heterosexual men...

Location hidden

#15 Nov 18, 2017
anotherview2 wrote:
<quoted text>The sources mentioned here have changed their views due to lobbying and various pressures to submit to the homosexual agenda whose overall aim means to normalize homosexual relations in society.

Yet as a fringe behavior in the extreme, homosexuality by definition cannot fit within the spectrum of normality.

Really? Every legitimate medical and psychological organization in the world changed their views on homosexuality because of lobbying and pressure?

LOL...okay

Next.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#16 Nov 18, 2017
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>

Really? Every legitimate medical and psychological organization in the world changed their views on homosexuality because of lobbying and pressure?

LOL...okay

Next.
Yes, the APA took a vote to get gay activists off their backs. Everyone knows that.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 18, 2017
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, the APA took a vote to get gay activists off their backs. Everyone knows that.
And every legitimate medical and psychological organization in every other country in the world did what the AMERICAN Psychological Association told them to do?

LOL...okay.

Next.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#18 Nov 18, 2017
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>

And every legitimate medical and psychological organization in every other country in the world did what the AMERICAN Psychological Association told them to do?

LOL...okay.

Next.
Really, you do know that gay marriage is banned in well over half the world, don't you? Personally, I don't care about gay marriage one way or the other, I'm just saying. It almost got to a ballot here in Massachusetts and I would have left it blank. Today, because of the intrusiveness of the gay movement and the lack of respect, tolerance and the hate for anyone who thinks differently than you do, I would have voted against it and encouraged others to do the same.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#20 Nov 18, 2017
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>

Really, you do know that gay marriage is banned in well over half the world, don't you? Personally, I don't care about gay marriage one way or the other, I'm just saying. It almost got to a ballot here in Massachusetts and I would have left it blank. Today, because of the intrusiveness of the gay movement and the lack of respect, tolerance and the hate for anyone who thinks differently than you do, I would have voted against it and encouraged others to do the same.
Ah...a typical RWNJ maneuver - change the subject when you're losing the argument.

We weren't talking about gay marriage, we were talking about the very nature of homosexuality itself.

Nice try though.

Next!
3 posts removed
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#24 Nov 18, 2017
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>

Ah...a typical RWNJ maneuver - change the subject when you're losing the argument.

We weren't talking about gay marriage, we were talking about the very nature of homosexuality itself.

Nice try though.

Next!
You already know I believe it's abnormal. What more do you need to know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min River Tam 100,999
News Trump says he would shut down government if Dem... 22 min Quirky 74
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 45 min The Word Was God 19,589
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min River Tam 1,814,042
News President Trump: Please Help Save Chicago 1 hr Cause and Effect 10
News Livid lawmakers clash with feds over safety of ... 2 hr Hillduhbeastyfart 32
News Manafort is first ex-Trump aide to go on trial ... 2 hr RiccardoFire 37
News Trump's land of delusion 2 hr ardith 4,277
News Brennan blasts Trump's no collusion claims as '... 3 hr Truth 53
News Nevada Democrats hope Latinos can propel them t... 4 hr davy 54