Obama's birthday gift to wife: time a...

Obama's birthday gift to wife: time alone in Hawaii

There are 245 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 5, 2014, titled Obama's birthday gift to wife: time alone in Hawaii. In it, Reuters reports that:

President Barack Obama is going to give his wife the birthday present that many parents can only dream of - time off, alone, without the children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#48 Jan 6, 2014
Gravediggers wrote:
Will the American taxpayers get a thank card from the First Lady. We'll be footing the bill for airplane travel....tens of thousands of dollars.
And let's see if she flies to Oregon, and if so, that means the public will also be paying to fly her brother and his family back to their home state.
The Obamas came into the White House with less than a million dollars. Right now, they have $12 million.
Hey, it amazing how in 5 years, while the rest of us lost our money, the Obamas were making money.
On January 20th, we will only have to endure 3 more years of this poorly managed administration.
CNN: Former WH Official Acknowledges Obama's 'Maybe' Not Good at Governing
Only good at campaigning

8:31 AM, Jan 6, 2014 • By DANIEL HALPER

"I talked to a former Obama White House person, just before Christmas, when Obama was sort of adrift, figuring out what to do, his poll numbers were pretty low. And he said,'Look, the president needs to find an issue to campaign on. This is what he's good at. He's really good at campaigning. Maybe not governing,' according to this Democrat," Hamby said this morning on CNN.
First Time In My Life

Medford, NY

#49 Jan 6, 2014
Yikes! Time alone with her? For the first time in my life I feel sorry for him.

Paris

#50 Jan 6, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahah!
Frank you sniveling Spokane Teatard.
EVERY President has taken tax Payer sponsored Vacations.
And you know it.
So why do you pretend Obama doing it is so outragous.
You have no credibilty.
You need a restraining order between you and FOX.Lmao!
Never like Obama's constant drain on the citizens bucks..........well maybe Bill and Hillary run a close second.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#51 Jan 6, 2014
after her prez is out of office, her first book will be titled, 'How I got even with them honkies'

Paris

#52 Jan 6, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
after her prez is out of office, her first book will be titled,'How I got even with them honkies'
I think her ghost writer is Seymore Butts.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#53 Jan 6, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
wait till he's not prez anymore,.
And you guys will still obsess about this first family. Strange isn't it?
Frank

Veradale, WA

#54 Jan 6, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Question?
Did you obsess about other presidents' vacations? Or is it just this one?
Any time someone sees a hypocrite, it' s good time to reflect. I am on vacation today,but I am not accusing my coworkers that are hard at work today of not working hard enough. I wouldn't want my coworkers to take responsibility for any failures I could have had at work as I believe that all men are responsible for their own actions(words and deeds).
1 post removed
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#56 Jan 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Only that he was born.
Despite your reams of spam, we can agree on this one! LOLL
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#57 Jan 6, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite your reams of spam, we can agree on this one! LOLL
They're in cue for removal.

Paris

#58 Jan 6, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
They're in cue for removal.
hahahahaha sure pookie. Once you quit whining you can explain why you are against free speech.........
Cat74

Darien, IL

#59 Jan 6, 2014
These hucksters are no different then the petty criminals at any Carnival in Cook County. In 5 years the Democrat politicians in Chicago will have fleeced the taxpayers for all they are worth, and will do what they did in Detroit, leave for higher ground. Democrat crooks come in all colors. Michelle won't stay in Chicago with the girls, and Barack will duplicate his father's life. We have bigger problems to worry about. Hillary is sneaking out of the cellar ready to pounce.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#60 Jan 6, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, yet so many people use multiple monikers, which we can't help but glean from their characteristic sentence (or lack thereof) structure, figures of speech, peculiarities of punctuation, etc. The only reason I can think of is that they may believe it give the impression that other people agree with them (using the same words, of course). Many attempt to cover their tracks by assigning different IPs to their multiple identities.
How right you are. I see them commenting on their own former posts, using the same misspellings or grammar errors each time. They plaster their ignorant posts with happy icons and comment, plus, praise their own work. I wonder if they change costumer or put on different hats for the different personalities? Do you watch "American Dad"? Roger the Alien comes to mind.

Paris

#61 Jan 6, 2014
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>How right you are. I see them commenting on their own former posts, using the same misspellings or grammar errors each time. They plaster their ignorant posts with happy icons and comment, plus, praise their own work. I wonder if they change costumer or put on different hats for the different personalities? Do you watch "American Dad"? Roger the Alien comes to mind.
Ask a liberal, you all are experts at it with your do it yourself ACORN spam kit.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#62 Jan 6, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahah!
Frank you sniveling Spokane Teatard.
EVERY President has taken tax Payer sponsored Vacations.
And you know it.
So why do you pretend Obama doing it is so outragous.
You have no credibilty.
You need a restraining order between you and FOX.Lmao!
Obama has spent more tax payer dollars on vacations than all previous Presidents combined, and that includes Clinton. Many presidents went home to their home state, Obama didn't host any foreign world leaders in Chicago yesterday.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#63 Jan 6, 2014
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>How right you are. I see them commenting on their own former posts, using the same misspellings or grammar errors each time. They plaster their ignorant posts with happy icons and comment, plus, praise their own work. I wonder if they change costumer or put on different hats for the different personalities? Do you watch "American Dad"? Roger the Alien comes to mind.
I have wondered if they suffer from multiple personality disorder or are just trying to be clever. Either way, it does not attest to their veracity. On the other hand, I can't fault them for attempting to post their views, however poorly conceived or poorly documented or reasoned the may be, and even if through attempted deception.

I'm not familiar with "American Dad" but will make it a priority to find it.
1 post removed

Alpharetta, GA

#65 Jan 6, 2014
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
you rabid Obama haters have wasted more bandwidth than all other spammers combined.
heck - spam-master Lez Jizzbo alone accounts for at least 25% of that.
<< snicker >>
it sez you are at Naugatuck, ain't that up near the Hamptons, where they spend their summers? What a life, one day your are working in your community, organizing people to vote against whitey, and the next day, there you are in Hawaii and the Hampton, schmoozing with the rich honkies.

Paris

#66 Jan 6, 2014
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>you rabid Obama haters have wasted more bandwidth than all other spammers combined.

heck - spam-master Lez Jizzbo alone accounts for at least 25% of that.

<< snicker >>
Instead of names and meaningless insults, jump out there and prove me wrong. Whine on pookie. You libs are such morons.

Palm Springs, California

#67 Jan 6, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I have wondered if they suffer from multiple personality disorder or are just trying to be clever. Either way, it does not attest to their veracity. On the other hand, I can't fault them for attempting to post their views, however poorly conceived or poorly documented or reasoned the may be, and even if through attempted deception.
I'm not familiar with "American Dad" but will make it a priority to find it.
It's on Sunday nights on Fox, one of Seth McFarlane's cartoons. It's on several cable stations all the time also.

Roger is their home kept alien who constantly changes personalities and has endless costumes for his fake personas. I imagine the Topix multiple personality types acting that way.
1 post removed

Palm Springs, California

#69 Jan 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Ask a liberal, you all are experts at it with your do it yourself ACORN spam kit.
What are you BLABBERING about? What in the world does this have to do with folks posting in under false names, and many of them, to fool us into thinking all of Pekin, Illinois is on Topix at the same hour?

TRY to stay on point, please.

At least YOU are registered, which is rare for our favorite haters, so I can credit you for that one.
1 post removed

Alpharetta, GA

#71 Jan 6, 2014
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
honkies ??
you do know "The Jeffersons" went off the air like 30 years ago right ?
<< chortle >>
you don't know what a honkie is? don't you get the spike lee channel up there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Reality Check 1,659,399
News FBI agent removed from Russia probe called Trum... 20 min Retribution 64
News Will Donald Trump be invited to the royal wedding? 27 min RED CROSSE 91
News Trump reacts to Flynn's guilty plea by slamming... 30 min Retribution 144
News Why Is It So Hard For The TV News To Say 'Gay'? 35 min Marcavage s Trick 2
News Adam Schiff worried Republicans will curb Russi... 37 min Marcavage s Trick 5
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 42 min Marcavage s Trick 366
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Repub Lies Manufa... 47,242
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Frindly 15,006
More from around the web