Obama's birthday gift to wife: time a...

Obama's birthday gift to wife: time alone in Hawaii

There are 245 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 5, 2014, titled Obama's birthday gift to wife: time alone in Hawaii. In it, Reuters reports that:

President Barack Obama is going to give his wife the birthday present that many parents can only dream of - time off, alone, without the children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
ObamaCare FUBAR

Bohemia, NY

#1 Jan 5, 2014
Give America a big gift and resign. Even that knucklehead Uncle Joe would be better for the next three years than Obozo. At least we would be comically entertained.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Jan 5, 2014
What a beautiful First Family… those girl have sprouted right before our eyes. It seems like yesterday when Sasha was so little talking to her daddy on the screen at the Democratic Convention in 2007.
But now that the wife and I have the house to ourselves I can relate and appreciate the President and First Lady having that quite time alone without the kids… it is really peaceful,[BIG SMILE].

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 5, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
What a beautiful First Family… those girl have sprouted right before our eyes. It seems like yesterday when Sasha was so little talking to her daddy on the screen at the Democratic Convention in 2007.
But now that the wife and I have the house to ourselves I can relate and appreciate the President and First Lady having that quite time alone without the kids… it is really peaceful,[BIG SMILE].
Dirtbag Liar Obama should give us all a vacation and never come back.
.
And why do you have the Liar in Chief picking his nose?
ObamaCare FUBAR

Bohemia, NY

#4 Jan 5, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
What a beautiful First Family… those girl have sprouted right before our eyes. It seems like yesterday when Sasha was so little talking to her daddy on the screen at the Democratic Convention in 2007.
But now that the wife and I have the house to ourselves I can relate and appreciate the President and First Lady having that quite time alone without the kids… it is really peaceful,[BIG SMILE].
You and Chris Matthews oughta get a room.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5 Jan 5, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
What a beautiful First Family… those girl have sprouted right before our eyes. It seems like yesterday when Sasha was so little talking to her daddy on the screen at the Democratic Convention in 2007.
But now that the wife and I have the house to ourselves I can relate and appreciate the President and First Lady having that quite time alone without the kids… it is really peaceful,[BIG SMILE].
Where they going, Mexico again to look for stolen guns. There goes another 50 million dollar vacation. He is trying to get the children away from the fighting and talk about selfie flirting. Time for Michele to Lawyer up.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#6 Jan 5, 2014
ObamaCare FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>You and Chris Matthews oughta get a room.
That's not a tingle running down his leg anymore.
A Slobbering Love Affair

Patchogue, NY

#7 Jan 5, 2014
ObamaCare FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>You and Chris Matthews oughta get a room.
Funny.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#8 Jan 5, 2014
You meanspirited guys are a hoot - do you spit at smiling babies?
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jan 5, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
You meanspirited guys are a hoot - do you spit at smiling babies?
I suspect that topics like this one are posted specifically to lure all the extremist right wing fringe haters with their multiple monikers (or personalities, as the case may be) to do that which they do best, the only thing they do well. It's just too easy, like triggering a reptilian feeding frenzy, and certainly invites them to express their hatred (like they actually had any control of it).

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 Jan 5, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
You meanspirited guys are a hoot - do you spit at smiling babies?
Yes, Obama leaves Michele in Hawaii with family and friends to be alone at how much a night America is getting stuck for. She is still pissed as her picture showed. He played his 160th golf game while there..........sounds like she was already alone.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#11 Jan 5, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that topics like this one are posted specifically to lure all the extremist right wing fringe haters with their multiple monikers (or personalities, as the case may be) to do that which they do best, the only thing they do well. It's just too easy, like triggering a reptilian feeding frenzy, and certainly invites them to express their hatred (like they actually had any control of it).
It is quite funny that you love to project that we are haters and yet it is you that rant and attack the messenger while we attack the message. Your tunnel vision becomes the common liberal. You can't think outside the box, because Obama keeps you in the box..........called the plantation.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#12 Jan 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a tingle running down his leg anymore.
Since when did that ever stop you, teabag for a scrotum? LMAO.
lamer

Hamilton, OH

#13 Jan 5, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that topics like this one are posted specifically to lure all the extremist right wing fringe haters with their multiple monikers (or personalities, as the case may be) to do that which they do best, the only thing they do well. It's just too easy, like triggering a reptilian feeding frenzy, and certainly invites them to express their hatred (like they actually had any control of it).
If you need multiple aliases on topix, you're a bigger loser than I thought. Its topix, this place is a cesspool without any real discussion going on. If you really go through that much trouble just for topix, there is a pretty safe bet you are wasting your life away.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#14 Jan 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>.
You guys get fixated and obsessed about the strangest things - lobster, golf, families.

Did you have these obsessions with previous presidents?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Jan 5, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys get fixated and obsessed about the strangest things - lobster, golf, families.
Did you have these obsessions with previous presidents?
Says the queen of 'Green Eggs and Ham" and the 'party of NO'.

You're sanctimonious bullshyt is as tiresome as MCP's Obama worship.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Jan 5, 2014
lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need multiple aliases on topix, you're a bigger loser than I thought. Its topix, this place is a cesspool without any real discussion going on. If you really go through that much trouble just for topix, there is a pretty safe bet you are wasting your life away.
That's true, yet so many people use multiple monikers, which we can't help but glean from their characteristic sentence (or lack thereof) structure, figures of speech, peculiarities of punctuation, etc. The only reason I can think of is that they may believe it give the impression that other people agree with them (using the same words, of course). Many attempt to cover their tracks by assigning different IPs to their multiple identities.
1 post removed
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#18 Jan 5, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys get fixated and obsessed about the strangest things - lobster, golf, families.
Did you have these obsessions with previous presidents?
It's because their dysfunctional lives preclude them from experiencing those things. After all, the seas are empty, golf was invented to micro-target chinch bugs and inbreeding, well.........
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Jan 5, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because their dysfunctional lives preclude them from experiencing those things. After all, the seas are empty, golf was invented to micro-target chinch bugs and inbreeding, well.........
If there's one thing we've learned from Topix, it's that inbreeding never turns out well.
Jim Shortz

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jan 5, 2014
more time in the gay bath-house for Barry
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#21 Jan 5, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
What a beautiful First Family… those girl have sprouted right before our eyes. It seems like yesterday when Sasha was so little talking to her daddy on the screen at the Democratic Convention in 2007.
But now that the wife and I have the house to ourselves I can relate and appreciate the President and First Lady having that quite time alone without the kids… it is really peaceful,[BIG SMILE].
You know that it really gripes teahadist that the First Family lives above the fray and won't be dragged down to the level of their minority voting bloc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min NO HILLARY 2016 224,749
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 2 min woodtick57 857
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Strel 11,735
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,382,742
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min _White American_ 383,948
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 5 min citizens 25
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min woodtick57 439
News Government to stop using 'negro' and 'oriental' 25 min Denny CranesPlace 283
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 28 min Three Rounds 172
More from around the web