Kerry: Obama 'knows he has the power' to attack

Sep 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday said if the Assad regime in Syria "were to be foolish enough to attack yet again and to do something in the meantime," President Barack Obama "knows he has the power" to attack unilaterally and would likely "move very, very rapidly" - but "he feels we are stronger" moving with congressional authorization.

Comments
421 - 422 of 422 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2013
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#512 Oct 5, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
How exactly will this healthcare do anything but make you pay more to fat cats
It will make one poorer and under more govt control. You will fulfill a marxist's mission as well as its goal.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#513 Oct 5, 2013
the only 'attack' so far has been against the WWII and Vietnam vets at the closed DC memorials. There's more barricades and guards at the WWII, Iwo Jima, and Vietnam memorial than most stretches of the mexican border. John 'I fought in effin vietnam' Kerry needs to go to the Vietnam memorial and stand with his brothers in arms. If they keep screwing with the vets, the active military is watching closely and most of the active duty boys have fathers and grandfathers being pushed around at the memorials. Probably not the brightest move the blatantly military hating commie is making.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 5 min concersux 1,338
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min litesong 46,296
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min dragoon70056 115,154
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Donnie 1,099,900
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min positronium 255,923
Historian: First Black President Not So Impressive 16 min Big Knob 5
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... 23 min Le Jimbo 28
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr neveratfault 244
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 2 hr Mr Johnson 9,786
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••