Kerry: Obama 'knows he has the power'...

Kerry: Obama 'knows he has the power' to attack

There are 422 comments on the Politico story from Sep 1, 2013, titled Kerry: Obama 'knows he has the power' to attack. In it, Politico reports that:

Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday said if the Assad regime in Syria "were to be foolish enough to attack yet again and to do something in the meantime," President Barack Obama "knows he has the power" to attack unilaterally and would likely "move very, very rapidly" - but "he feels we are stronger" moving with congressional authorization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#215 Sep 7, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Yes the description "the warmongering chicken hawk" amply describes McCain, who some of you voted for and - rightly - lost his presidential bid.
RINO's never give a strong showing. To busy ridding the fence.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#216 Sep 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror pookie, you'll find all the anti Americans you want
pookie: A term of endearment used for a loved one. Often used when one is aroused sexually.

Still stalking men? Poor lafraud.
1 post removed
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#218 Sep 7, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...you voted for the warmongering chicken hawk.
yes, i did...any point to your comment? anything to add to the discussion, nitwit?
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#219 Sep 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror pookie, you'll find all the anti Americans you want
at least you admit you're a warmongering anti-american terrorist-lover
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#220 Sep 8, 2013
The terrorist lover is the President that wants the U S to arm AlQaeda, and the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria. Hanoi John never could decide what side he was on in any war with America. The 2 of them have no credibility with world leaders, or the American people. You cannot go to war just because you want to, make the case for American involvement in a sectarian conflict. George Bush had a coalition of 37 countries when he asked Congress to pass a resolution to go to war with Iraq. President Obama has France, and only if Congress passes the resolution to go to war which is highly unlikely. So once again Obama looks incompetent before the world.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#221 Sep 8, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
pookie: A term of endearment used for a loved one. Often used when one is aroused sexually.
Still stalking men? Poor lafraud.
One minute you call me a women the next I'm stalking men. Bots like you never make sense, just excuses for your stupidity.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#222 Sep 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing that makes sense is your latent homosexuality. But then the pussa from owussa has been displaying that since post 1.

hahahahahahahahahaha
5 posts removed

“DEMOCRATS THE PARTY OF FAKE”

Since: Mar 09

MARRIAGES AND FAKE HEALTHCARE

#228 Sep 8, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, i did...
Well, quit yer bitchin then.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#229 Sep 8, 2013
Obama couldn't get in the Salvation Army.
1 post removed
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#231 Sep 8, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you call John McCain an ex war prisoner of war a "Chicken Hawk"?
I reiterate ... the failed loser presidential candidate McCain (read failed again for comprehension skills) seems to feel we should war with everyone. Read FAILED again to get the point.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#232 Sep 8, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing that makes sense is your latent homosexuality.
Interesting comment because I don't know if jumbles and his sick ilk are latent anything or just women haters or haters of anything or anyone who has brain cells, success, happy life and/or an education?

Perhaps all of the above.
1 post removed
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#234 Sep 8, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The terrorist lover is the President that wants the U S to arm AlQaeda...blah, blah...
your first lie got your post disqualified, sorry
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#235 Sep 8, 2013
American_Infantile wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, quit yer bitchin then.
f off, then
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#236 Sep 8, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Now as for yours, you called John McCain a "Chicken Hawk", how do you call a combat vet. and former prisoner of war a Chicken Hawk?
The loser republicant presidential candidate McCain is a War Hawk - let's leave the chickens alone.

Watching McCain being interviewed and at the recent hearings, I believe he is an angry bitter War Hawk.
1 post removed

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#238 Sep 8, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I reiterate ... the failed loser presidential candidate McCain (read failed again for comprehension skills) seems to feel we should war with everyone. Read FAILED again to get the point.
So does your boy toy Barry........what is it now 7 countries he has attacked?

McDonough says attack on Assad regime would send message to Iran
Sun Sep 8, 2013 9:14 AM EDT

Ah yes, the plot thickens for the Obama scandal of lies and why Benghazi was never responded to. Obma wanted a reason to attack........even if it was a lie and cost four lives.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#239 Sep 8, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting comment because I don't know if jumbles and his sick ilk are latent anything or just women haters or haters of anything or anyone who has brain cells, success, happy life and/or an education?
Perhaps all of the above.
Oh my, when the loons get desperate the sexual attacks come out about people they have no clue about. Sounds like the Allred bimbos.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#240 Sep 8, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
f off, then
Oh my, such an articulate moron. If topix was real, you clowns and paid bots would be history.
1 post removed

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#242 Sep 8, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The loser republicant presidential candidate McCain is a War Hawk - let's leave the chickens alone.
Watching McCain being interviewed and at the recent hearings, I believe he is an angry bitter War Hawk.
McDonough says attack on Assad regime would send message to Iran
Sun Sep 8, 2013 9:14 AM EDT

Ah yes, the plot thickens for the Obama scandal of lies and why Benghazi was never responded to. Obma wanted a reason to attack........even if it was a lie and cost four lives.
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

#243 Sep 8, 2013
Our incompetent idiot president needs to stay out of this Syria mess.
Freedom

New Albany, IN

#244 Sep 8, 2013
You know , I am ashamed to be an American Citizen because of what my government are doing to people around the world!

And I say " People " because a lot of people would want to say " Muslims "
When they say it like that , they believe it then becomes okay to murder!
It is never okay to murder a person!
Not Any Person!

But here I wake up on a Sunday morning and read the news ( I never watch the garbage that they call news on television)
and I see today's headlines.....

1. 16 killed in Afghanistan by American Airstrike

2. Obama wants to bomb Syria

3. Christians are fleeing their homes in Maaloula ( One of the last towns Where The Citizens still speak the language of Jesus ... In Syria ) because the American Backed Rebels attacked their small holy village! Now these people will have to move and live in other places wherever they can find!

This all really makes me sick! Their is clearly an agenda on why Obama is so Anal about attacking Syria! It is not about the use of chemical weapons either! If Obama was concerned about the use of Chemical Weapons in Syria , he would have wanted to attack the Rebels who used chemical weapons in Syria a few months ago!

I am not exactly sure why Obama wants to start a war with Syria , but I think it has something to do with Iran!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min woodtick57 192,200
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min HILLARY 2016 186,297
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,251,395
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min OzRitz 53,970
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 4 min woodtick57 622
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 6 min VN Vet 3,515
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 8 min Tortus and Hare 24
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 1 hr zak 67
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 332,902
More from around the web