Time To End Black History Month?

There are 10201 comments on the www.news4jax.com story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Time To End Black History Month?. In it, www.news4jax.com reports that:

Should Black History Month fade into history? End Black History Month? Claims that Black History Month is outdated are gaining a new potency, as schools diversify their curricula and President Barack Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news4jax.com.

Asian Guy

Danbury, CT

#11181 Apr 4, 2013
Nemesis wrote:
All white people are racists deep down inside. I will prove it to you. Would you care if I dated your sister? Does she sleep with animals? If I were to come to a family dinner and sit my black ass down with your cracker family, your telling me they wouldn't be thinking what's this nigger doing here. Your a liar. The reason why you against Obama is cuz he is a black animal. Your a racist liar, go tell your lies somewhere else.
<quoted text>
Studies have shown that blacks aren't human, so technically it's not racism. You can call those folks a "speciest".
Asian Guy

Danbury, CT

#11182 Apr 4, 2013
Angrymigitturk wrote:
People are losing there homes and lives and Obama is on the golf course!!!!!!!!!!
Slavery MUST be reinstated.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11183 Apr 4, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Slavery MUST be reinstated.
You and many on this thread is off the subject and I am pulled off the subject when I see people that have no clue about the laws in this country. It is easier to elect a minority to be the president of this country than change the US Constitutions. Then slavery was because of economics. What person today can afford to have slaves. People have to be feed, clothes and housed. Most people are in deep debt with taking care of their own families. It is easy to make rash statements that will never be carry out in reality.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11184 Apr 4, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Studies have shown that blacks aren't human, so technically it's not racism. You can call those folks a "speciest".
Did you know that every school and government in the world disagrees with that study. Whites, browns, reds, yellows and blacks are classified as humans.
Angrymigitturk

Clifton, NJ

#11185 Apr 4, 2013
Funny thing is you just made your self out to be the dumb (N) that you are. Its just a screen name. Second i am more american than you could ever be. My ansisters are the ones that made you slaves!! I go back so many generations its crazy!!! My Ansisters are also the people that fought to stop slavery!!!

The point is you just made an ass out of yourself by saying that i do not know about this country. I played little league, boyscouts and i am so American its just off the wall. Its people (dumb people) like you that make America horrible!

Obama has no generations to even discuss. Cain went back 3 gens of americans and had actual cousins that were slaves!

If you want to debate this country, i would be glad too, but it will not be a contest as i am more american than apple pie.

I am also a VP and hold a Masters degree, trust me its you whos washing tolite bowls!!!!

A black person should have a chance to become a VP. They should not have to have affirmitive action to become one.

Get some education and than come talk to me

Bush lowered the corporate tax to 15 percent after 9/11 and people kept there jobs

Under your lazy ass president its 39 percent and this one of the reasons the corps wont hire

I cant expect your dumb ass to understand this

I also taught college business. But trust me i dont expect a dumb thug like yourself to understand

Go back to what you do best stealing cars getting handouts and listeng to your african rap music!

If not for basketball and rap what would your race do?

Shore as hell its not run a country

There are like 60,000 CEOs that are white and 1 that is black
Angrymigitturk

Clifton, NJ

#11186 Apr 4, 2013
Light one you sound like an idiot when you says reds and yellows!!

There are no people that are red and yellow and its usual people like you that are racist

We need an American to be the president!

Not a texas fool not a piece of shit from Kanya

A person like kristi who played little league an loves his country.

Fuk off
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11187 Apr 4, 2013
Angrymigitturk wrote:
Light one you sound like an idiot when you says reds and yellows!!
There are no people that are red and yellow and its usual people like you that are racist
We need an American to be the president!
Not a texas fool not a piece of shit from Kanya
A person like kristi who played little league an loves his country.
Fuk off
It been say,if someone think you are dumb, why open up your mouth and remove all doubt. the American Indian is considered red and Chinese are considered yellow. You may not consider Obama an American but this government do not agree with you. This government is satisfied that He is a born American. Not only an American he is the president of this country. If you do not think he is president why keep talking about what he should do as president.
Islamsucks

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11188 Apr 4, 2013
Your not even superior to dig shit. Your nothing but a dumb kneegrow.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu need to chill out that hate, fella. It's not my fault that you're morally and intellectually inferior.
Person

Harrogate, UK

#11189 Apr 4, 2013
Angrymigitturk wrote:
Funny thing is you just made your self out to be the dumb (N) that you are. Its just a screen name. Second i am more american than you could ever be. My ansisters are the ones that made you slaves!! I go back so many generations its crazy!!! My Ansisters are also the people that fought to stop slavery!!!
The point is you just made an ass out of yourself by saying that i do not know about this country. I played little league, boyscouts and i am so American its just off the wall. Its people (dumb people) like you that make America horrible!
Obama has no generations to even discuss. Cain went back 3 gens of americans and had actual cousins that were slaves!
If you want to debate this country, i would be glad too, but it will not be a contest as i am more american than apple pie.
I am also a VP and hold a Masters degree, trust me its you whos washing tolite bowls!!!!
A black person should have a chance to become a VP. They should not have to have affirmitive action to become one.
Get some education and than come talk to me
Bush lowered the corporate tax to 15 percent after 9/11 and people kept there jobs
Under your lazy ass president its 39 percent and this one of the reasons the corps wont hire
I cant expect your dumb ass to understand this
I also taught college business. But trust me i dont expect a dumb thug like yourself to understand
Go back to what you do best stealing cars getting handouts and listeng to your african rap music!
If not for basketball and rap what would your race do?
Shore as hell its not run a country
There are like 60,000 CEOs that are white and 1 that is black
Your Engish is terrible - yet you say you taught at a college? This is worrying.
As a point of interest, both boy scouts and apple pie are British in origin.
Person

Harrogate, UK

#11190 Apr 4, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Studies have shown that blacks aren't human, so technically it's not racism. You can call those folks a "speciest".
Which study is this? I only know of the one which says that modern humans came from Asia and not from Africa. Is that what you're thinking of?
Yeah right

Lehighton, PA

#11191 Apr 4, 2013
A whole month? An hour and ten minutes would be plenty.
Pressa Canario

UK

#11192 Apr 4, 2013
Do you need a month to encapsulate "African American History"?
1)Sold
2)Bought
3)Transported
4)Bought
5)Bred
6)Died
Historical mythologies used as therapy will never change this. Your history is just a part of white history :-)
some dumbnig

Norwalk, CT

#11193 Apr 4, 2013
Yeah right wrote:
A whole month? An hour and ten minutes would be plenty.
with an hour of commercial's
yea

Norwalk, CT

#11194 Apr 4, 2013
Pressa Canario wrote:
1)Sold
2)Bought
3)Transported
4)Bought
5)Bred
6)Died
Historical mythologies used as therapy will never change this. Your history is just a part of white history :-)
correct
the light has come

Danville, IL

#11195 Apr 4, 2013
Pressa Canario wrote:
1)Sold
2)Bought
3)Transported
4)Bought
5)Bred
6)Died
I notice your ISP is UK. This thread is not about African American history. It is about Black History Month. Why you are laughing and thinking this only apply to blacks. You need to study world history and see that at some time in world history all races have gone through what you have listed. So why you are laughing at other races, you are laughing at yourself to.
1 post removed
yea

Norwalk, CT

#11197 Apr 4, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe so, but to bad we benefit from keeping it alive by throwing it in your face every year. keep grabbing those ankles..:)
typical kneeger
1 post removed
Who

Wyoming, MI

#11199 Apr 4, 2013
How come the following blacks are NEVER mentioned during BHM?

Anthony Johnson
Richard Holloway, Sr.
Rose Summers
George Shrewsberry and James Hanscome
Philis Wells
William Aiken
John S. Mark
Abraham Jackson
Moses Brown
Camilla Johnson
Elizabeth Collins Holloway
Sherrod Bryant

These blacks "contributed" to BH, and yet not a single mention of them.
Islamsucks

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11200 Apr 4, 2013
Gorilla lip jerk. You know nothing. Stop living in a fantasy world. The only thing you jigs are known for is having children and running away from the responsibility cuz your cowards, you steal, smoke crack, and live off welfare on the backs of whites thats your history. Without whitey how would you monkies survive. Burnt corn chip bastard.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu need to chill out that hate, fella. It's not my fault that you're morally and intellectually inferior.
Islamsucks

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11201 Apr 4, 2013
If you tell me that blacks were Egyptians your out of your mind. All you blacks American or otherwise have no history. You dumb jigglett. You had or two Egyptian pharoes and you dumb ass blacks say it was a black civilization. That's like 1000 years from now they discover that Obama who is an Oreo was the leader of a great empire called America and they assume it was a black civilization. LOL. Your a joke black turd.
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>I notice your ISP is UK. This thread is not about African American history. It is about Black History Month. Why you are laughing and thinking this only apply to blacks. You need to study world history and see that at some time in world history all races have gone through what you have listed. So why you are laughing at other races, you are laughing at yourself to.
1 post removed
Angrymigitturk

Clifton, NJ

#11203 Apr 4, 2013
Im angry, i am so angry @ obama for being a lay kneegrow that put more kneegrows on welfare.

A pipe some crack and a little KFC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min HILLARY 2016 182,241
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min IBdaMann 53,462
News Congressman Accuses 'Extreme' Republicans of 'H... 4 min Who guessed it 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Orleans 189,678
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 9 min Synque 544
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,232,067
News Josh and Anna Duggar Support Arkansas Religious... 12 min Swedenforever 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min positronium 328,255
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 3 hr xxxrayted 1,977
More from around the web