NSA spying on Petrobras, if proven, is industrial espionage: Rousseff

Sep 9, 2013 Full story: Reuters 15

Reports that the United States spied on Brazilian oil company Petrobras, if proven, would be tantamount to industrial espionage and have no security justification, Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff said on Monday.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 9, 2013
The NSA is spying on George Soros?
I guess Obama wants to be able to blackmail everyone.
Including his supporters.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Okay. Even if true, so what? What, exactly, was stolen?

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Nobody trusts barock.

No President has ever been more lame at this point in their tenure.

The surrendercrats can't wait to get the Beast of Benghazi in there so they can play another minority card.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#4 Sep 10, 2013
SirPrize wrote:
Okay. Even if true, so what? What, exactly, was stolen?
its ok to break in and look around as long as you dont take anything?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 10, 2013
Can some one please tell President Obama , that Brazil is a FRIENDLY country and at the present time the USA does not need any more enemies.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Obama is a mental case and a trouble maker.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#7 Sep 10, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Obama is a mental case and a trouble maker.
And 8boy isnt? Take your clutter somewhere else. You seems like you are the most nutty person here and the majority of your posts tend to refeclt that.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 10, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
And 8boy isnt? Take your clutter somewhere else. You seems like you are the most nutty person here and the majority of your posts tend to refeclt that.
Coming from a stinking Nazicrat idiot like you, I'll take that as a compliment.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#9 Sep 10, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
its ok to break in and look around as long as you dont take anything?
Who says anyone broke in? At worst, someone listened behind a closed door.
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#10 Sep 10, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a stinking Nazicrat idiot like you, I'll take that as a compliment.
i dont vote for either loser party. I dont have my head up my ass like you seem to. Too bad your grasping at straws at your clutter here tends to show you cant think in complete sentences much less have an original and intelligent thought.
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#11 Sep 10, 2013
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says anyone broke in? At worst, someone listened behind a closed door.
the actual docs that were released? But im guessing you didnt even read the article much less the docs the article is referencing right?

And "behind a closed door"? Do you know anything about technology as we arent talking just about phone taps here...
1 post removed
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#13 Sep 10, 2013
Disbarred wrote:
<quoted text>Fear not as Soros owns the Kenyan lock, stock and barrel. The NSA is so incompetent they did not realize Snowden was collecting data on them. What a hoot!
But we (the NSA) have safeguards in place to prevent abuse of the systems...but we still dont know what all he took....

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#14 Sep 10, 2013
And it does not matter if all the NSA got on their wiretap was a executive telling his wife he was going to be able to go to his daughter's School Play.. This was an illegal wiretaping in a friendly Country.And you can bet all the anti America forces in Brazil and South America are going to have a field day with this.
Obama lucky most the press and his loyal followers worship him as a living God King as if any other president got caught doing this there would be calls for impeachment.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 10, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont vote for either loser party. I dont have my head up my ass like you seem to. Too bad your grasping at straws at your clutter here tends to show you cant think in complete sentences much less have an original and intelligent thought.
I think you are full of crap.
How's that for a complete thought?
George Soros has a HUGE stake in Petrobras you moron neanderthal, idiot.
Obama is going to make us pay through the nose to buy his oil.
After his big speech about offshore drilling and how bad it is, Obama gave Petrobras money to drill a well in deep water that made our wells look like they were drilled in a little puddle.
You don't know crap and you have a big mouth...Is that you Obama? Sounds like him. Big mouth and mentally ill. AND spies on his own friends to boot.
He spies on his benefactor.
One of his greatest allies...George Soros.
You don't know Jack crap about anything.
Lamer

Piqua, OH

#16 Sep 10, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are full of crap.
How's that for a complete thought?
George Soros has a HUGE stake in Petrobras you moron neanderthal, idiot.
Obama is going to make us pay through the nose to buy his oil.
After his big speech about offshore drilling and how bad it is, Obama gave Petrobras money to drill a well in deep water that made our wells look like they were drilled in a little puddle.
You don't know crap and you have a big mouth...Is that you Obama? Sounds like him. Big mouth and mentally ill. AND spies on his own friends to boot.
He spies on his benefactor.
One of his greatest allies...George Soros.
You don't know Jack crap about anything.
oil is traded on the commodities market. His oil isnt any more expensive than all the other oil traded every day by speculators. You should probably know that...

You know Obama gave multiple deep sea wells as well? You forget that part? Those 3 shell wells up off of alaska that didnt go so well? Atleast another 2 in the gulf?

But yeah, it is one big conspiracy, just like his birth cert, bengahzi,(insert most recent right wing conspiracy), ect. Your a loon, your post reflect that as well as the number of nuts always hanging out by your name...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min freebird 261,670
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 5 min Ronald 2,734
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 6 min mjjcpa 469
Obama to boost U.S. involvement in fight agains... 8 min Cat74 18
Opinion Line 9 min kuda 30
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,109,401
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min DITCH MITCH 153,128
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 37 min woodtick57 194
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 40 min barefoot2626 72
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••