Rush Limbaugh attack on Sandra Fluke ...

Rush Limbaugh attack on Sandra Fluke could hurt GOP

There are 2308 comments on the NJ.com story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Rush Limbaugh attack on Sandra Fluke could hurt GOP. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Sandra Fluke, a third-year law student at Georgetown University, testifies during a hearing before the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

CONSERVATIVE

Martin, GA

#1213 Aug 29, 2012
Weatherman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yomama is a slut and I didn't laugh.
It is better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Advice you should take!
CONSERVATIVE

Martin, GA

#1214 Aug 29, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, you get $8 working a half hour in the bathroom stall.
How's that Herman Cain nomination working out for you, Vince?
Yea, where are all those women who were so violated and demeaned by Herman? Nowhere to be seen, because it was all liberal BS. That's their idea of vetting, of course there was no racism in that at all! Their hypocrisy knows no bounds! Tea Party 2012!
CONSERVATIVE

Martin, GA

#1215 Aug 29, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like the number number of knobs your mom does in a month.
Made Rush's Hall of Fame.
I'll give you the same advice I just gave another idiot. It is better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
CONSERVATIVE

Martin, GA

#1216 Aug 29, 2012
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>She wasn't asking for anyone to pay for her Birth Control. She was advocating on behalf of other College Students who's financial limitations prohibited them from affording Birth Control. In many cases Birth Control is used for things other than preventing pregnancy. And, " Latonya" if you are a Woman, you know that.
And just do the Math (if you can) High school till 18, First 4 years of college, 4 years of Grad School=30
What but an activist KNOWINGLY enrolls in a CATHOLIC college. Then makes a national sensation out of them not covering contraception in their healthcare plan? Part of the problem with useless idiots like "the slut" are she THINKS we are as stupid as her, we ain't. Whether they are buying it for contraception or other "female issues" it's still the same 8-9 bucks a month. I bet she spends more than that on Starbucks each morning. Bottom line is she and other like minded dolts like her want others to pay for their lifestyle choices. Ain't gonna happen, for long! Tea Party 2012!
Bake Up

United States

#1217 Aug 30, 2012

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1218 Aug 30, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
What but an activist KNOWINGLY enrolls in a CATHOLIC college. Then makes a national sensation out of them not covering contraception in their healthcare plan?
Hey dumphuque: Over here in the USA, we have a constitutional amendment which prohibit churches special exemptions from state laws.

If you want to have special rules for your religious groups, you have to pack your bags for Iran, Israel, or the UK where you can get special rights.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1219 Aug 30, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, where are all those women who were so violated and demeaned by Herman? Nowhere to be seen, because it was all liberal BS. That's their idea of vetting, of course there was no racism in that at all! Their hypocrisy knows no bounds! Tea Party 2012!
Herman Cain? Oh yeah I remember him, he was one of the SIX MORONS who at one point were beating the snot out of Romney.
Wake Up

United States

#1220 Aug 30, 2012
Religious Liberty has been assaulted by the Obama administration with the HHS mandate, religious organization are being forced to go against their teachings, the 12 lawsuits will continue onward, also when we repeal Obamacare, religious liberty will be returned as well, because the mandate will be null and void!! Vote Obumbum out in November!
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumphuque: Over here in the USA, we have a constitutional amendment which prohibit churches special exemptions from state laws.
If you want to have special rules for your religious groups, you have to pack your bags for Iran, Israel, or the UK where you can get special rights.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1221 Aug 30, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Religious Liberty has been assaulted by the Obama administration with the HHS mandate, religious organization are being forced to go against their teac
Religious institutions don't get special rights here in America, bub.

Pack your bags and head for countries with state religions- Iran, Israel, the UK, take your pick, there are a few out there.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1222 Aug 31, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Religious Liberty has been assaulted by the Obama administration with the HHS mandate, religious organization are being forced to go against their teachings, the 12 lawsuits will continue onward, also when we repeal Obamacare, religious liberty will be returned as well, because the mandate will be null and void!! Vote Obumbum out in November! <quoted text>
Do you realize this thread is about Rush Limbaugh? Do you realize he exercises his "Religious freedom" by stocking up on Viagra and going to Costa Rica and plying young Hookers with his Charm and Money?
Your Religious Liberty is just fine, you can believe all the fairy tales you like, whatever helps you sleep at night. But here's the sad reality, Dead is Dead. We all Die, and then it's over, even if you spend your life denying People the things THEY need to be happy, you won't go to Hell....Just a hole in the ground, sorry.
Wake Up

United States

#1223 Aug 31, 2012
We had these rights until Obama's HHS department mandated them away. So we always had our first amendment rights since our country began until now........ it is called the First Amendment. Let the lawsuits continue to move forward, all 12 of them, with 43 religious institutions involved. But if Romney is elected, we repeal obamacare, and the mandate will be null and void!! And Romney said he will protect our religious liberty as well. Vote the Bums out, Tea Party 2012!
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious institutions don't get special rights here in America, bub.
Pack your bags and head for countries with state religions- Iran, Israel, the UK, take your pick, there are a few out there.
Wake Up

United States

#1224 Aug 31, 2012
You have no proof of the first paragraph. I do not judge anyone going to hell or not, how did you get that out of what I wrote here... it seems you are sidetracked on your whole post, and you say that I am, say what....
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Do you realize this thread is about Rush Limbaugh? Do you realize he exercises his "Religious freedom" by stocking up on Viagra and going to Costa Rica and plying young Hookers with his Charm and Money?
Your Religious Liberty is just fine, you can believe all the fairy tales you like, whatever helps you sleep at night. But here's the sad reality, Dead is Dead. We all Die, and then it's over, even if you spend your life denying People the things THEY need to be happy, you won't go to Hell....Just a hole in the ground, sorry.
Reality Check

Bronx, NY

#1225 Aug 31, 2012
Clint Eastwood, an 82 year old man who has had 7 children with 5 women, was married twice & talking to me about family values!
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

#1226 Aug 31, 2012
sometimes 'Ole Rush acts like a pit bull on steroids...he just needs a STRONG yank on his choker chain every once in a while to bring him back to REALITY WORLD!!!!...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1227 Sep 1, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
We had these rights until Obama's HHS department mandated them away
No special rights for churches to ignore law in this country, honey. You want religious exemptions and special rights for yours, move to Israel or Iran or to the UK.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1228 Sep 1, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
But if Romney is elected, we repeal obamacare,
and when pigs start to fly.
Wake Up

United States

#1229 Sep 1, 2012
Sorry dude we had these religious rights with every president except Obama, why is that, hmmm including bill clinton. I tried to put it in simpleton terms just for ya, why with every other prez we had our religious liberty you can't answer or address it coward that you are. Chicken
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No special rights for churches to ignore law in this country, honey. You want religious exemptions and special rights for yours, move to Israel or Iran or to the UK.
Wake Up

United States

#1230 Sep 1, 2012
When Romney is elected you will have to face the reality of repeal, to bad if is not what you want!
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
and when pigs start to fly.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1231 Sep 1, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
When Romney is elected
when pigs fly.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1232 Sep 1, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Sorry dude we had these religious rights
We have religious rights right now. You don't get special rights because you are Catholic.

You want those, move to Vatican City.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Reality Check 1,658,349
News Countdown clock ticking for Trump, Republicans 34 min Concave 53
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 55 min Frindly 14,881
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr DR X 46,817
News Democrats silent on whether Trump should resign... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 8
News FBI agent removed from Russia probe called Trum... 1 hr Red Crosse 51
News Forged documents falsely accuse Chuck Schumer o... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 16
News Trump should resign amid sexual assault claims:... 5 hr Lawrence Wolf 52
More from around the web