Rush Limbaugh attack on Sandra Fluke ...

Rush Limbaugh attack on Sandra Fluke could hurt GOP

There are 2315 comments on the NJ.com story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Rush Limbaugh attack on Sandra Fluke could hurt GOP. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Sandra Fluke, a third-year law student at Georgetown University, testifies during a hearing before the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

Wake Up

Morris, IL

#2167 Sep 21, 2012
Sure nothing to do with Nobama's foreign policy, not only are his policy not working, they putting us all in more danger. Only a indoctrinated lib loon would not hold obama accountable for his foreign policy of appeasement and apology this November when they vote, and that goes for the Catholics who he has waged war against with the HHS mandate, Vote this Bum out the door!
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. The people rioting are to blame for the riots.
WAHHHHH! MOMMY! Draft dodger Romney is sinking faster than I can spin spin spin WAHHHHH!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2168 Sep 21, 2012
californio wrote:
What about your service?
What about it?
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#2169 Sep 21, 2012
Rush can't send any military personnel anywhere, why would you write that. And neither can Romney. And btw you can fight by stopping funding of aid money for these nations, no military needed.... so what if Romney's kids have served or not, will nobama's daughters be enlisting lol. No one cares if Romney served except you at this point lol. I wasn't a draft dodger, there was no draft, you sure do have a listening deficit. If you are pregnant every year or year and a half because you want a family, how would that work out if you were drafted or enlisted. What if you don't want the free birth control either. Your theories are all hogwash lol.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how it is always DRAFT DODGING LOSERS like you, draft dodger Romney, and Draft Dodger with the pimple on his fat ass Rush who never served a day in his life who are always the first to send other Americans to fight their battles for them.
Guess how many of Romney's kids have served?
Hint: rhythms with 'hero'... but is the exact opposite...
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#2170 Sep 21, 2012
Did Michelle O serve, why didn't she volunteer, does that make her a draft dodger too now lol. Oh wait she was not proud of her country until barack became prez, that's right.
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#2171 Sep 21, 2012
Did Barack's dad serve, oh ya he was from kenya right, just here for the free college...
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#2172 Sep 21, 2012
How come Barack didn't serve, was he a draft dodger even though there was no draft, I guess if you are ffs you can call me a draft dodger if there was no draft but not barack. Liberal logic lol!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2173 Sep 21, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chances are: your spouse isn't working, he or she is watching your kids and are at home, especially if he/she spells like you.
AGAIN, yes or NO, do members of the military pay federal income tax when in a combat zone?
You said I was wrong, I am sure you want to clear that up.
Most spouse I know of did work as its hard to make ends meet on an elisted mans pay. Maybe if your spouse is a pilot or a high ranking officer the spouse does not have to work.
And as I said you dont pay taxes in a combat zone., but a majority of our Military is not in a combat zone at any given time.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2174 Sep 21, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about it?
You keep making an issue of other people Military service. So if you make an issue of other people's service all I can say what was your service.Dont complain if other people refuse to do thing you refuse to do.

Location hidden

#2175 Sep 21, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Rush can't send any military personnel anywhere, why would you write that.
Rush has urged we go to war many times.

Why would you deny that.

Rush: the pill junkie who cried for the death penalty for drug king pins until he got caught with a trunk load of pills.
Money Game

Burleson, TX

#2176 Sep 21, 2012
Rush hurts the Party. As did the 47% comment by Mitt.

Since: Jan 11

Abingdon, VA

#2177 Sep 21, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you dont pay taxes in a combat zone, buty you do once you leave a combat zone. And Most of the military spend far more time out of a combat zone then in one. And if you are maried , chances are your spouise is not in a combat zone when you are in one. so Military personal do pay taxes.
Im a former Medic with an an Honorable discharge. What about your service?
I always thought medics were special people. Thanks for everything you did.

Location hidden

#2178 Sep 21, 2012
Money Game wrote:
Rush hurts the Party. As did the 47% comment by Mitt.
Better luck next time.

I don't think by 2016 the country will be ready yet for another Bush.
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#2179 Sep 22, 2012
Urge is not authority.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush has urged we go to war many times.
Why would you deny that.
Rush: the pill junkie who cried for the death penalty for drug king pins until he got caught with a trunk load of pills.

Location hidden

#2180 Sep 22, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Urge is not authority. <quoted text>
You are a real genius.
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#2181 Sep 22, 2012
And you are not! Anyone who thinks Obumbum had a few good weeks with the terrorist attack on his watch and failed policies is a numbskull. The Arab Winter, Obama's foreign policy of appeasing and apologizing. Vote this bum out the door in November.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real genius.

Location hidden

#2182 Sep 22, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
And you are not! Anyone who thinks Obumbum
Mitt Romney: Help me I glug glug am glug glug glug drowning....

"I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there." ┬ŚMitt Romney
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#2183 Sep 22, 2012
We do have a safety net of free everything, free housing, food stamps, welfare, free college, and all that is abused by those in the welfare video and those like them, yes the government sucking spongers stealing from the taxpayers is clearly evident. But not all, there are some who truly need the help, a hand up, not a handout, and the rest should be kicked off the program, worthless, lazy bums they are.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney: Help me I glug glug am glug glug glug drowning....
"I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there." ┬ŚMitt Romney

Location hidden

#2184 Sep 22, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
We do have a safety net of free everything
"My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Draft dodger Romney.

Among the 47 percent Mittens doesn't care about: US military fighting in Afghanistan, the 60 percent who are fully employed, and the 20 percent who are senior citizens.

Location hidden

#2185 Sep 22, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
...up, not a handout, and the rest should be kicked off the program, worthless, lazy bums they are. <quoted text>
You mean like the lazy bums in the US military fighting in Afghanistan?
Conservative 2

Ripley, MS

#2186 Sep 22, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the lazy bums in the US military fighting in Afghanistan?
You must really be stoned where do you come up with this crap. It must be genetic is harry reid and joe biden your daddys thats why you want obamacare so badly then you can get the mental help you need

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 2 min Truthsayer 2,125
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Reality Speaks 1,458,838
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 3 min TRUMP WINNERS 154
News The Racist Smear Against Jeff Sessions 4 min Dee Dee Dee 27
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 4 min inbred Genius 32
News This election has divided the country. Getting ... 5 min True Judgment 1,045
News Give Trump a chance, give Ellison a chance 5 min number four 19
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 8 min TRUMP WINNERS 229
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 44 min TRUMP WINNERS 403,896
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 50 min TRUMP WINNERS 253,263
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 1 hr Susanm 1,073
More from around the web