Primary featuring Clay Aiken too clos...

Primary featuring Clay Aiken too close to call

There are 1 comment on the Northern Michigan News story from May 6, 2014, titled Primary featuring Clay Aiken too close to call. In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

The Democratic congressional primary race between former "American Idol" runner-up Clay Aiken and textile entrepreneur Keith Crisco remained very close and without a clear winner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

Churchlady

Delavan, WI

#2 May 7, 2014
THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION is here. See Romans chapter one(The AIDS Chapter) in God's Holy Word the Bible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Injudgement 1,508,090
News Oil business seen in strong position as Trump t... 3 min ardith 19
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 8 min southern at heart 1,247
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Dr Guru 239,293
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 37 min katrina 3,383
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Just call me Abe 3 261,664
News News | Former State Police Col. O'Donnell Ran a... 2 hr Colonel Stone 1
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 2 hr Drumpf steam engine 239
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 3 hr Drumpf steam engine 605
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 6 hr jonjedi 7,357
More from around the web