Lawmakers outside intelligence loop g...

Lawmakers outside intelligence loop get miffed about briefing structure in Congress

There are 2 comments on the Washington Times story from Jun 11, 2013, titled Lawmakers outside intelligence loop get miffed about briefing structure in Congress. In it, Washington Times reports that:

As more details trickle out this week about the federal government's secret collection of American telephone records, frustration is growing on Capitol Hill over a stratified intelligence-briefing structure that gives some members - but far from all - access to highly classified information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

looks to me

Dothan, AL

#1 Jun 12, 2013
like the person who maybe leak imf and can not be found so far, may know more than our gov. does they looking for people secret phone calls and look what has happened the big secret maybe already out by someone that's not even in the states. in my own opinion I think the gov is going to far with all that .I here.they might maybe find more maybe in Washington when all the hearings and people are maybe learning more this is my own opinion only.people talking about what they read and hear on tv. I just tell them that's the gov. way.
why do they need

Dothan, AL

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Congressman: Why Are IRS Agents Training With AR-15s?

Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) says he's investigating AR -15S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patriot Act Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret Service Involvement in Gang Stalking (Feb '13) Mon 5 is still alive 55
News Senate clears White House-backed trade bill Jun 10 swedenforever 3
News Transgender Visibility, Incriminating Spit, and... Jun 10 Tazo 1
News Edward Snowden hails 'historic victory' on surv... Jun 7 Fundie Fatwasz Aroma 4
News Senate Approves Freedom Act; Sends To Obama Jun 4 Kahoki 9
News The real winners in the fight over government s... Jun 4 Le Jimbo 2
News Chris Christie defends Patriot Act in S.C. visit Jun 3 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web