Reflections on the Northwest Warfare ...

Reflections on the Northwest Warfare Training Complex

There are 26 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Nov 26, 2010, titled Reflections on the Northwest Warfare Training Complex. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

At a recent city council meeting, Eureka Mayor-elect Frank Jager questioned a petitioner's opposition to the U.S. Navy's Northwest Training Range complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smellyhippiehate r

Cerritos, CA

#1 Nov 29, 2010
Effing old hippies...The world will be a better place 10 years from now when most of you are dead.

-Earthfisters
Nukem

San Francisco, CA

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Navy, forget the offshore tactics, bring in your seal teams and take out the useless Arcata drug induced infestation of bums and other associated excrement instead. You will not only gain excellent training but at the same time be doing Humboldt county a vast service and maybe Arcata won't smell so bad and the good citizens can have their town back.
Toxic is back

Santa Rosa, CA

#4 Nov 29, 2010
Topix is back. Toxic posters are also alive and well; I can see from the three above this one.
Thank you for this opinion. I and many others also feel this way.
Amazing, just like I was checking to see if topix was back, the toxic posters are like venomous snakes waiting to strike in an abusive way, rather than have a different opinion and say it in a respectful way. If they knew who the author was, would they talk this way? If you were the one saving their life, would they then regret lashing out in such a mean way? Ya think?
The great equalizer has a way of revealing truth. This is eye opening...thanks
It is very important to stop this sonic testing that harms whales and other wild life, and there is knowledge that these Navy ships dump a lot of waste into the ocean, and this also needs to be addressed.
Free speech is alive and well and I feel refreshed reading this opinion.
Umbadum

Lathrop, CA

#5 Nov 29, 2010
ScrewYou.
Toxic is back wrote:
Topix is back. Toxic posters are also alive and well; I can see from the three above this one.
Thank you for this opinion. I and many others also feel this way.
Amazing, just like I was checking to see if topix was back, the toxic posters are like venomous snakes waiting to strike in an abusive way, rather than have a different opinion and say it in a respectful way. If they knew who the author was, would they talk this way? If you were the one saving their life, would they then regret lashing out in such a mean way? Ya think?
The great equalizer has a way of revealing truth. This is eye opening...thanks
It is very important to stop this sonic testing that harms whales and other wild life, and there is knowledge that these Navy ships dump a lot of waste into the ocean, and this also needs to be addressed.
Free speech is alive and well and I feel refreshed reading this opinion.
Nukem

San Mateo, CA

#6 Nov 30, 2010
Toxic is back wrote:
Free speech is alive and well and I feel refreshed reading this opinion.
Only for one, right?

You don't want to hurt the fishes, it is important that this country be screwed with a no trained and impotent military, if a country attacks we can ask the Arcata PD to protect you at least long enough for you and your Greenpeace style sympathizers to run away to be safe while the rest of us fight for our freedom.

Solve the problem, nuke the damn whales, no whales, no problem.
Anonymous

Eureka, CA

#7 Nov 30, 2010
Let's hope Mr. Jagger, or his 7th generation, never chokes on a micro-gram of depleted plutonium ordinance.

Oh, I forgot, right-wingers never consider long-term consequences perceived as inconvenient to the immediate economic and security situation. The impacts on our economic and security situation down-the-road is someone else's problem.

I wonder when our "free press" will decide to report on scientist's confirmation that we are living amid the 6th largest extinction event in Earth's history, or did the media decide that global warming was more than we could handle?

Great reporting Ms. Taylor!!
local

Shingletown, CA

#8 Dec 1, 2010
It turns out that the real threat to our national security is a lack of citizens that aren't too fat to serve.

http://scienceblog.com/454/too-fat-to-fight-o...
War Made Easy

Santa Rosa, CA

#9 Dec 1, 2010
War Made Easy is a movie you can rent, or I watched it for free on the internet.

I just read what a blogger wrote. under the other CCC article that NOAA (sorry I don't know what that stands for), but they granted the Navy a Permit to kill 11.5 Million Fish near coastal waters which are fishing grounds. Permit to murder, to test bombs, weapons that kill an entire web of life in the ocean, right off the coast of Eureka.

Sad and frustrating, is all I can say.

Nukem Umbadium is sure mean to people.
Nukem

San Francisco, CA

#10 Dec 2, 2010
War Made Easy wrote:
War Made Easy is a movie you can rent, or I watched it for free on the internet.
I just read what a blogger wrote. under the other CCC article that NOAA (sorry I don't know what that stands for), but they granted the Navy a Permit to kill 11.5 Million Fish near coastal waters which are fishing grounds. Permit to murder, to test bombs, weapons that kill an entire web of life in the ocean, right off the coast of Eureka.
Sad and frustrating, is all I can say.
Nukem Umbadium is sure mean to people.
Shall we sit on the shore and count how many float in? Lets meet back here during the year and add the total as it happens. I will start it off:

0

Now its your turn.
sad

San Ramon, CA

#11 Dec 2, 2010
Fear. That is what drives all of the hate. Puppets of your own fear and the fear that is fed to you by the most corrupt and destructive empire ever. I feel like such a hypocrit when I read this stuff and end up hating the haters......... They must be getting some enormous payoff from all of that hatred in their lives.
Nukem

San Francisco, CA

#12 Dec 2, 2010
sad wrote:
Fear. That is what drives all of the hate. Puppets of your own fear and the fear that is fed to you by the most corrupt and destructive empire ever. I feel like such a hypocrit when I read this stuff and end up hating the haters......... They must be getting some enormous payoff from all of that hatred in their lives.
Fear is the tool used by elected officials to promote an agenda, the hate is a result of that fear created by those officials because there is nothing we can do about it until election time. Remember when grandama and grandpa were going to have to eat dog food by a previous political party?
Jack Cheese

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Dec 2, 2010
Nukem wrote:
Remember when grandama and grandpa were going to have to eat dog food by a previous political party?
Urban Myth.
Nobody has to eat pet food.
It's more expensive than human food.

I assume though, that you have been Eating Dog Bop.
Nukem

San Francisco, CA

#14 Dec 2, 2010
Jack Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>Urban Myth.
Nobody has to eat pet food.
It's more expensive than human food.
I assume though, that you have been Eating Dog Bop.
Really?

http://uspoverty.change.org/blog/view/seniors...

And what the hell is Dog Bop? I tried looking it up and couldn't find anything on it, is it some new Obama food program?
Garshk

Emeryville, CA

#15 Dec 2, 2010
Nukem wrote:
And what the hell is Dog Bop?
It's CRACKER FOOD...!
Garshk

Emeryville, CA

#16 Dec 2, 2010
Saltine Cr*****
Nukem

San Francisco, CA

#17 Dec 2, 2010
And prey tell where does this "Dog Bop" come from? Perhaps it can be found at a "Dog Bop" store next to the bag of flitschwindolers. Don't tell the Obama administration or they will tax it.
Bear Fun

Emeryville, CA

#18 Dec 2, 2010
Nukem wrote:
Perhaps it can be found at a "Dog Bop" store next to the bag of flitschwindolers
What the Hell is a "flitschwindolers"?

Google apparently doesn't know either.
Weeee Weeee

United States

#19 Dec 2, 2010
Dog Poop: Also known as a "Bums" " Tweekers" or "Vagrants". Humboldt County is filled with it.
Nukem

San Francisco, CA

#20 Dec 2, 2010
Bear Fun wrote:
<quoted text>What the Hell is a "flitschwindolers"?
Google apparently doesn't know either.
It is the residue left over from Dog Bop.

No such thing as a flitschwindolers but if you call an elected official and leave a message telling them that flitschwindolers would bring in billions of tax dollars they will call you back before you are off your keyboard but make sure say that only rich people buy them.

Rich = anyone over minimum wage in case anyone is wondering.
Nukem

San Francisco, CA

#21 Dec 2, 2010
Weeee Weeee wrote:
Dog Poop: Also known as a "Bums" " Tweekers" or "Vagrants". Humboldt County is filled with it.
Don't forget tramps, they also fit in that category.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patriot Act Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ron Paul: The only Patriot Act reform is total ... (May '15) Jun '17 Ron Paul Liberty 11
News Qatar, in regional crisis, hires former US atto... Jun '17 Retribution 4
News Cheney touts economy, Patriot Act during Missou... (Jan '06) May '17 Empty Suit 6
News This is why the first 100 days is a 'ridiculous... Apr '17 Trump your President 52
News Christie Says He's Ready to Move Past Bridge Sc... (May '15) Mar '17 Fire 4
News House passes NSA reform bill (May '15) Mar '17 Dead Mothers Club 12
News Business Owners Who Employ Illegal Aliens Shoul... (Mar '17) Mar '17 13th Amendment 20
More from around the web