Bin Laden death sparks new talk over ...

Bin Laden death sparks new talk over Patriot Act

There are 107 comments on the KSRO-AM Santa Rosa story from May 6, 2011, titled Bin Laden death sparks new talk over Patriot Act. In it, KSRO-AM Santa Rosa reports that:

Freshman Republican Randy Hultgren had no problem voting against extending the Patriot Act in February.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSRO-AM Santa Rosa.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#107 Jun 7, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
At least liberals are packin' and know how to get it on- Rethuglicans suffer from shrimpdick syndrome, which is why they hate so much.
Yep, I heard about your act with the liberal symbol in Teajuana.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#108 Jun 7, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I heard about your act with the liberal symbol in Teajuana.
I could never compare to you, Jumbo, I've never seen a better Peggy Lee imitation in my life.

I think you had me when you tumbled into the orchestra pit and your skull was pierced by the cellist's bow, and it didn't effect your act any.

You just went right on singing, Peggy.

A real trooper.

I can't wait to see your encore, I hear you've got your Eartha Kitt down to a science.
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

#109 Jun 9, 2011
YEP, THE PATRIOT ACT NOW MAKES IT EASY LIKE THE GERMAN "ENABLING ACT" IN 1933 TO ROUNDUP THE POLITICAL OPPOSITION SO THE NATIONAL GOVERNMENT CAN HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER ITS ACTIONS LIKE IN GERMANY TO ATTACK POLAND AND FRANCE AND THE SOVIET UNION WITHOUT AN OPPOSITION TO THESE POLICIES.

AS ANY STUDENT OF HISTORY KNOWS, THE GERMANY OF 1933 TO 1945 WAS A COMPLETE DISASTER FOR THE GERMAN PEOPLE FROM WHICH THEY ARE JUST NOW FULLY RECOVERING.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#110 Jun 14, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
At least liberals are packin' and know how to get it on- Rethuglicans suffer from shrimpdick syndrome, which is why they hate so much.
You're not actually a woman, are you?

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

#111 Jun 15, 2011
Sweet Dani wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not actually a woman, are you?
Last time I checked.

Why? You interested?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#112 Jun 16, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked.
Why? You interested?
No doll, I don't swing that way. I was surprised at how crude you are. And the fact that you reduce yourself to an inane spelling of Republican shows how immature you are as well. Sorry. Just my opinion Sarah.

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

#113 Jun 16, 2011
Sweet Dani wrote:
<quoted text>
No doll, I don't swing that way. I was surprised at how crude you are. And the fact that you reduce yourself to an inane spelling of Republican shows how immature you are as well. Sorry. Just my opinion Sarah.
Why would you be surprised at how "crude" I am, LOL, look whom I'm responding to.

If you can't take it, don't post here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patriot Act Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This is why the first 100 days is a 'ridiculous... 1 hr He Named Me Black... 4
News Christie Says He's Ready to Move Past Bridge Sc... (May '15) Mar 29 Fire 4
News House passes NSA reform bill (May '15) Mar 29 Dead Mothers Club 12
News Business Owners Who Employ Illegal Aliens Shoul... Mar '17 13th Amendment 20
News Where 7 Political Careers Stood On Sept. 11, 2001 (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Senate clears White House-backed trade bill (May '15) Aug '16 Ole Miss Heroin 7
News Report: Trump says he'll fund wall by cutting r... (Apr '16) Apr '16 tomin cali 8
More from around the web