Free OSHA Training Monthly Toolbox Talks

Free OSHA Training Monthly Toolbox Talks

Posted in the OSHA Forum

OSHA Training Blog

Carrollton, TX

#1 Feb 29, 2012
Just posted our free safety toolbox talk of the month of March on our website. Go to: http://www.oshatraining.com/Toolbox-Talks.php
Spencer

Oakdale, CA

#2 Apr 21, 2012
Has osha ever spoken to a worker in any industry that didn't feel a threat of loosing their job because of osha's mob like power?
OSHA does nothing but fine companies. If you don't pay the fines kiss your company good bye! Please!!!!! Find me one worker, in any industry that feels safer thanks to OSHA!
Ellen

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2012
Spencer wrote:
Has osha ever spoken to a worker in any industry that didn't feel a threat of loosing their job because of osha's mob like power?
OSHA does nothing but fine companies. If you don't pay the fines kiss your company good bye! Please!!!!! Find me one worker, in any industry that feels safer thanks to OSHA!
I for one that does feel safer thanks to OSHA. Prior to OSHA regulations changing regarding needle safety, nurses and other healthcare workers had blood exposures and punctures all the time because there was no safety mechanism on the needles. They were offered by manufacturers, but healthcare companies did not want to spend the extra money. Now they have to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

OSHA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Managers May 22 Billyandgrace 1
News High temps, no water, no breaks for workers in ... May 9 AZPat 1
News NY companies that face fines still reap subsidies Mar '17 TOUGHFEM 3
News Nissan faces safety fine in Mississippi as unio... Mar '17 Mikey 7
Med box question Feb '17 Concerned 1
Study Visa in USA Or Scholarship Need Help Feb '17 alfraqaisalkarni 1
News Who Is Protecting Flight Attendants and Travel ... (May '09) Feb '17 alfraqaisalkarni 4
More from around the web