Pa. Bar, Apartments Condemned For Code Violations
High carbon monoxide levels, electrical problems, a faulty coal-fired heating system and no working smoke detectors were among the factors that lead to the condemnation of a Hazelton apartment/bar complex.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at FireHouse.com.
#1 Mar 25, 2013
I will always miss sloshing around in the giant urine puddle on my way to the toilet. Let it be noted that the broken windows and other holes allowed the CO to vent out. That was a feat of civil engineering like the Jeddo Mine Tunnel.
#2 Mar 26, 2013
That's it for Coal Crackers I guess, i'm gonna miss that place, I know it was to much for Carol to handle on her own.
Add your comments below
|Nissan faces safety fine in Mississippi as unio...||Mar 2||Mikey||7|
|Med box question||Feb 28||Concerned||1|
|Study Visa in USA Or Scholarship Need Help||Feb '17||alfraqaisalkarni||1|
|Who Is Protecting Flight Attendants and Travel ... (May '09)||Feb '17||alfraqaisalkarni||4|
|Paterson laundry company again faces citations ...||Feb '17||Nette||3|
|Another Agency Probing Clairton Coke Works Expl... (Jul '10)||Feb '17||alfraqaisalkarni||6|
|Electrician injured at Boyd has died (Aug '06)||Feb '17||alfraqaisalkarni||3|
Find what you want!
Search OSHA Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC