Utica, N.Y., contractor faces $111,000 in U.S. Labor Department OSHA fines for scaffold and fall ...

Oct 28, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Osha.gov

28, 2008 Contact: Ted Fitzgerald Phone: 617-565-2074 Utica, N.Y., contractor faces $111,000 in U.S. Labor Department OSHA fines for scaffold and fall hazards at city worksite Company cited in 2006 and 2007 at ...

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whistleblower

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

These companies get what they deserve! They play games with workers lives for GREED! Thousands of construction workers accross this country are maimed every year as a result of this GREED! These workers get peanuts for their injuries and their quality of life is destroyed at the hands of GREED!
NYS is FULL of these scumbags and it would be a blessing if they all get caught and fined out of business! America doesn't need this kind of corporate GREED! The only problem is they get a slap on the hand and they're right back at their dirty deeds the next day! They are CRIMINALS-PERIOD!
BOGO 12953 New Hartford

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Ship em back to where they were born!!
yaknow

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

Joseph Branagan Owner of Classic Cozy in Syracuse is the king of stealing from his empoyee's. He will only pay you what he owes you if he feels like it not if he should.(what a punk)If you steal from your workers more than likley your stealing from consumers.I love topics it allows people like me to warn others of this very bad man.
sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Church Goer wrote:
Church goers are the biggest hypocrites!
I see them out with their girlfriends on friday nights,
Then I see them out with their wife and kids on a saturday night.
Just because you throw a few bucks in the collection basket,( because of guilt ) doesn't make these hypocrites decent and respectful members of the community.
Are you stalking these men?
concerned citizen

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Divine construction is who I go thru and he is awesomer.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

I agree with saint james street. Sounds like the home depot gaylord got stomped by one of those guys back in the days. He was probably one of the guys busted recently in utica for flashing dudes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••