Titan Tire hit with $140,000 in penalties

Jun 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Toledo Blade

A factory here that manufactures giant tires has been slapped with $140,000 in new fines for two willful violations of workplace safety regulations following inspections begun after a steam explosion last November hurled a 5,000-pound piece of equipment through the ceiling and onto the plant's roof.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
clone benson

Bryan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

i guess this means ,they wont be hiring me, go figure
B Berry

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

I was there, should have finished press before cooking the tire
Gotta get it right

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

The employees there are a bunch of whiny cry babies. Oh poor babies...don't want to actually have to work to make the money...what a joke.

UNIONS SUCK
unions kick ass

Morral, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Judged:

How can you say they don't work and unions suck, probably because you couldn't get a job there and are living off 200 $ a week unemployment that we pay for you. If production workers put in the overtime they make 70,000 a year, because of a bad ass union and they have to work there ass off. Don't be jealous
Hereasy

Helena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

Unions do nothing but cost tax payers money...they rob the companies creating the need to bail outs and bankruptcy...they are a total joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••