OSHA Cites St. Marys Foundry for Safety, Health Violations

There are 4 comments on the Foundry Mgmt. & Technology story from Dec 27, 2006, titled OSHA Cites St. Marys Foundry for Safety, Health Violations. In it, Foundry Mgmt. & Technology reports that:

The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration is proposing fines totaling $253,350 for St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Foundry Mgmt. & Technology.

Ron

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2006
Just one more example of an employer who blatantly disregards safety at the expense of it's work force.A company that would knowingly expose it workers to such extreme hazards should have it's management officials thrown in prison because it's obvious they don't care about the dollar amounts they pay in OSHA fines.
James

Saint Marys, OH

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Wow.As a supervisor for this Company I'd like to tell ya you couldnt be farther from the truth.
itsjustme

Fayette, OH

#3 Nov 15, 2012
You are absolutely right. It wasn't that bad then an the improvements since have gone above and beyond. To the contrary, it's a great place to work.
Anonymous

Wapakoneta, OH

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Big surprise about that place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

OSHA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Princeton DHHR employees complain of sick building (Oct '09) May 16 JustTired 32
News Bechtel-Affiliated Projects Recognized For High... May 1 Pantex 1
Subsurface holes Apr '15 Three Wheeler 1
News Maxim Crane Works fined $14,000 for violations ... (Sep '08) Apr '15 Paddy 18
News OSHA Orders Pilot To Be Reinstated After Being ... Apr '15 yeah 2
News John Deere Greeneville Struts Their Stuff Mar '15 Whatever 6
News Mesothelioma Lawyer Johnson Still Worries About... (Aug '07) Mar '15 mikya123 7
More from around the web