Labor Secretary: U.S. to 'protect' illegal workers

Aug 31, 2011 Full story: dailycaller.com 13

At a Wednesday breakfast event, Labor Secretary Hilda Solis defended her agreements with Mexico and other countries to apply U.S. labor protections to illegal immigrants.

Full Story

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 31, 2011
Yet another govt official openly breaking the law by giving aid to illegals.
Unbelievable

Kansas City, MO

#2 Dec 24, 2011
She needs to be removed from her job!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 25, 2011
i am seeing more and more hispanic folks in office doing all sorts of things to help illegal aliens,seems some have forgotten they are in office for the American citizens. seems fishy.
annie

Naperville, IL

#4 Dec 25, 2011
Solis was a big shot in LaRaza. If she is a citizen she should be stripped of her citizenship because she has no loyalty to this country.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 25, 2011
annie wrote:
Solis was a big shot in LaRaza. If she is a citizen she should be stripped of her citizenship because she has no loyalty to this country.
a person in office in a racial hate group?

Since: Nov 11

Seattle, WA

#7 Dec 25, 2011
More treason under the Obama and thugs club.First,fraud to get elected,Gun running to the cartels,money laundering,etc,now allowing the SIMPSON/MAZZOLI ACT to be broken, allowing illegals to work in the open.I do not want to see where it ends,but it is not ending yet.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 25, 2011
ive been searching for a way to sue the feds for going against the constitution,"failure to protect states from invasion" for starters,so far they are protected from it from what i have found.

need a lawyer to fight fire with fire.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 26, 2011
She should concentrate on American workers' rights...illegals aren't supposed to be here doing job that American can and will work. She is bringing shame to the office she holds.
Interesting

Omaha, NE

#10 Dec 26, 2011
annie wrote:
Do we know for sure she's a citizen?
Ron

Sidney, OH

#11 Jan 2, 2012
Let's see now,OSHA has had 40 years of "protecting American workers" and the last time I checked there were 4,547 workplace fatalities in 2010. There were also 3,063,400 Recordable injuries in 2010.

Wow, maybe Hilda ought to spend a little more time concentrating on why this is still happening, since as the chief labor boss she obviously sucks at protecting REAL American workers.

Then again if she switches gears to try to protect ILLEGAL workers, maybe that will take some of the attention away from her pathetic job performance.
ima

El Paso, TX

#12 Jan 2, 2012
Hilda Solis is NO AMERICAN, more like a traitor.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#13 Jan 6, 2012
ima wrote:
Hilda Solis is NO AMERICAN, more like a traitor.
She should be removed from office for ignoring Americans over illegals!

http://redbloodedamericans.webs.com/
ima

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2012
DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
She should be removed from office for ignoring Americans over illegals!
http://redbloodedamericans.webs.com/
Absolutely and ASAP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

OSHA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal Agency Warns That Border Patrol Is At R... Oct 16 Guess Who 2
OSHA fines McAfee Electric Sep 24 hanad 1
Cleanup is underway at house of horrors in Blac... Sep 22 Anonymous 7
Bimbo Bakeries fined by state for dangerous wor... (Apr '10) Sep '14 bottles 37
OSHA's Final Rule on Reporting Requirements: A ... Sep '14 TimGolden 1
Public advocate eyes crackdown on toxic chemica... Sep '14 TimGolden 2
OSHA Announces Auto Industry Inspection Sweep Sep '14 Ron 1

OSHA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE