Peterborough: NHBB official: Nitric a...

Peterborough: NHBB official: Nitric acid transfer led to explosion

There are 1 comment on the Monadnock Ledger-Transcript story from May 7, 2014, titled Peterborough: NHBB official: Nitric acid transfer led to explosion. In it, Monadnock Ledger-Transcript reports that:

The explosion on Feb. 10 at New Hampshire Ball Bearings' Peterborough plant occurred when nitric acid was transferred into a drum containing an acidic waste mixture, according to a letter to company employees posted on the NHBB website.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monadnock Ledger-Transcript.

Passivation guy

Keene, NH

#1 May 7, 2014
Now that is slick! What a great political answer, or the best use of language to say absolutely nothing I have seen in a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

OSHA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OSHA proposes $192,350 in penalties after inspe... (Mar '09) 56 min love to work at ntn 11
News Lapham-Hickey Steel faces more than $200K in fi... (Jan '08) Jun 22 MORE WILL TO BE 30
Elevator vs Stairs Jun 16 AnonymousDude451 1
Expoy mixing exposure Jun 13 chossely 1
News OSHA Releases Guidance on Restroom Access for T... Jun 5 zyondra 2
OSHA Issues guidelines on Restroom Access for T... Jun '15 Fiirit 1
News Princeton DHHR employees complain of sick building (Oct '09) May '15 JustTired 32
More from around the web