Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain Na...

Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park is High and Dry

There are 4 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Apr 10, 2012, titled Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park is High and Dry. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

An old plow sits just beyond the gate above Rainbow Curve on Monday. The old plow seems unnecessary as dry weather, warm temperatures and wind seems to have removed most of the snow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Jesse

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 10, 2012
Then open the road all the way.
wurd

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2012
So why not do some reporting, call the park and find out what the plan is for opening the road? Word going around is that park service does not plan to open the road before Memorial Day weekend due to budgetary matters, specifically that no funds are allocated for keeping the road open if it opens early.
Winton Smith

Fort Collins, CO

#3 Apr 12, 2012
So......is the road will open to Grand Lake when ?????

Let's not forget, residents use that road too! TrailRidge saves us drive time to Granby and beyond.

TrailRidge Road: It's not just for tourists.
Yeah cuz

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2012
not a day goes by that I don't have some reason to drive to bfing Granby. Hooboy, get that road open fast, so I can plow over buildings in my modified tank. Granby is for lovers. Lovers of bfing nothing going on. Don't they have an opera? Meaning that's how they pronounce Oprah when their one TV is working. I think the only reason Granbyby wants the road open is so they can cart all their dead goats over the pass and dump them in a ravine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
National Parks, I Love You With All My Heart, B... May 19 Easydoesit2 1
News In the shadow of the Washington Monument, a Chr... Apr '16 USA today 1
News 7 must-see places in the US this year Apr '16 Paul 1
News Entrance Fee Waived At Point Park For National ... Apr '16 Paul 1
Building the Washington Monument Mar '16 Delanceyplace com 1
News In Gettysburg, Pa., Richard Gere gets history a... Feb '16 Resident 3
News Dog rescued after fall into crack at Volcanoes ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 DILF 1
More from around the web