Martin Luther King memorial unveiled on National Mall

Aug 22, 2011 Full story: WPMT-TV York 25

Martin Luther King Jr stood 30 feet tall on the National Mall as a memorial to him was unveiled on Monday morning -- the first memorial on the Mall not dedicated to a war, president or white man.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#26 Aug 25, 2011
A little recognition...for so much effort. Congrats....King Family and supporters.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#27 Aug 25, 2011
CaptainBliss wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people are genetically incapable of controlling themselves to the level of a civilized society. Show me anywhere on earth that they have.
Apparently white men in the Catholic church have been incapable of controlling themselves. Do we need a genetic test for THAT!?

This is ridiculous. Genetics has nothing to do with any of this and you know it. If you don't, then it could be that genetically your own intelligence level is not sufficient enough to understand what it is you are really talking about. Since this appears to be the case, you are in no position to address the issue of Civil Rights for Blacks and certainly not for yourself.

There's a reason whey some people get court appointed lawyers.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#28 Aug 25, 2011
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently white men in the Catholic church have been incapable of controlling themselves. Do we need a genetic test for THAT!?
This is ridiculous. Genetics has nothing to do with any of this and you know it. If you don't, then it could be that genetically your own intelligence level is not sufficient enough to understand what it is you are really talking about. Since this appears to be the case, you are in no position to address the issue of Civil Rights for Blacks and certainly not for yourself.
There's a reason whey some people get court appointed lawyers.
Guess you couldn't either which proves my point.

Whether you accept or not the fact that blacks are genetically inferior is irrelevant. I'm not concerned about the cause rather the result, which is your socio-economic, academic, IQ, illegitimacy rate, etc. standing as it compares to every other breed.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#29 Aug 25, 2011
CaptainBliss wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you couldn't either which proves my point.
Whether you accept or not the fact that blacks are genetically inferior is irrelevant. I'm not concerned about the cause rather the result, which is your socio-economic, academic, IQ, illegitimacy rate, etc. standing as it compares to every other breed.
You also have a high rate of self mutilation and suicide as well as depression and other mental illnesses. It doesn't surprise me in the least for you to delude yourself into thinking blacks have the problem. Ther can get you to think anything.

... and they wonder why it's always white folks who get abducted by UFO's or who have spotted some Loch Ness monster.

Crazy!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30 Aug 31, 2011
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
You also have a high rate of self mutilation and suicide as well as depression and other mental illnesses. It doesn't surprise me in the least for you to delude yourself into thinking blacks have the problem. Ther can get you to think anything.
... and they wonder why it's always white folks who get abducted by UFO's or who have spotted some Loch Ness monster.
Crazy!
We believe in UFOs while you commit violent crimes. Ok. I'll go with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Funeral arrangements set for Autumn Steele Mar 25 Will Dockery 1
News Bison reach new home on Montana Indian reservation Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Motor vehicles barred from Lassen Park road Sat... Nov '14 Ziggy 1
News Darlene M. Koontz announces retirement as super... Oct '14 Tom Botell 2
News Oak Island back open to visitors after bears ca... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Natural 2
News Yellowstone visitation up so far this year (Jul '14) Jul '14 Marten 1
News Fourth of July attracts crowds to National Mall (Jul '14) Jul '14 King Arthur 1
More from around the web