Jackson Trial Delayed Again

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

The trial for the Blue Ridge Parkway shooting suspect is delayed again while federal officials decide whether to seek the death penalty.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
abcd

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

what's to decide...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

abcd wrote:
what's to decide...
I agree, abcd, this was my very first thought. Anyone who can murder a young man who is wheelchair bound by shooting him in the back while enjoying a sunset...what's to decide?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

Stop postponing! Seek the death penalty so he can NOT plead guilty and get a plea bargain. He can't plead not guilty in a death penalty case, so has to go to trial. Prosecutors nowadays give everything away with plea bargains. He needs to have a jury trial of his peers (real people)instead of soft-on-crime lawyers and judges deciding his fate. He 'earned' his fate when he shot a disabled man in the back and killed him and when he shot and assaulted a teen.
Getchu Sum

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

NO, NO, NO...NO death penalty...We want the BOYZ in prison to welcome this dude.

It costs THE TAXPAYER LESS to keep "them" in prison than it does to simply kill them...besides thats NOT "YOUR" job.

Do not believe me I bet...as you folks say "Google It".

Oh, I forgot to mention there was a MAJOR solar flare last week. Google that too. K

“Keeping life realistic”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

Getchu Sum wrote:
NO, NO, NO...NO death penalty...We want the BOYZ in prison to welcome this dude.
It costs THE TAXPAYER LESS to keep "them" in prison than it does to simply kill them...besides thats NOT "YOUR" job.
Do not believe me I bet...as you folks say "Google It".
wrong, but thanks for playing.
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

A lot of people like to say that the death penalty does not work but they are wrong. Were it used more often it would be the deterrent it is supposed to be. Thousands in this nation commit atrocious crimes annually but out of thousands arrested for murder every year the one who actually dies becomes a media event and internet circus.

This guy shot a wheelchair bound individual in the back while he was watching the sun go down.

We now have a starting point for drawing the line that must be drawn.
why

Dry Fork, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

He is trash throw him out , not only did he kill a guy in a wheel chair but tried to kill the girl that was with him watching the sun set .
death is the only option hear !
angry woman

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

i think that if someone takes another person's life then someone should take that person's life that did the killing.
angry woman

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

if that was my child that got shot i would go looking for the killer
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

citizen wrote:
A lot of people like to say that the death penalty does not work but they are wrong. Were it used more often it would be the deterrent it is supposed to be. Thousands in this nation commit atrocious crimes annually but out of thousands arrested for murder every year the one who actually dies becomes a media event and internet circus.
This guy shot a wheelchair bound individual in the back while he was watching the sun go down.
We now have a starting point for drawing the line that must be drawn.
I'm waiting for Ben to show up and debate you. You make excellent sense, something lacking in a large part of our society.
old dude

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>I'm waiting for Ben to show up and debate you. You make excellent sense, something lacking in a large part of our society.
I think Ben changed his name to "Getchu Sum" and is using poor grammar to throw us off. See above.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

old dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Ben changed his name to "Getchu Sum" and is using poor grammar to throw us off. See above.
Sounds about right....
BEN

Manquin, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

I dont see the problem here, I'am 44 years old, was 32 when I ws told I had MD. Been in a wheel chair now for 10 years now. Did as much site seeing and traveling when I was able and before I ended up in my chair. I can see myself up there on the mountain, with a friend looking out over the valley. What that so called man did was insane and against Gods Well. HE must DIE!! It could have been anyone, but he choose to shot at a handicapped person. How sick is that. Kill him, let me know that the justice system works in the country. Please.
Kevin

Manquin, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

Kill the SOB, its is costing the tax payer money to feed the scum everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••