El Paso Symphony Orchestra's patrioti...

El Paso Symphony Orchestra's patriotic notes fill Chamizal

There are 8 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jul 5, 2013, titled El Paso Symphony Orchestra's patriotic notes fill Chamizal. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Fireworks filled the sky during the Music Under the Stars Ron Hufstader and the El Paso Wind Symphony concert at the Chamizal Memorial on Fourth of July.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 5, 2013
My main complaint was that there weren't a lot of MILF's there. Usually these events are a great way to pick up women. Some years ago, I was waiting in line at the concession stand when I struck a conversation with a gorgeous blonde who had giant knockers and a sweet butt. She commented on how bored she was and that she had left her husband in the park to go a get a footlong to eat. I told her I had a footlong she could sample and she agreed since the line was quite long. We walked to a secluded area behind the portable crappers where I proceeded to drop my drawers and whip out my massive tool. I took a packet of mustard I had saved and squirted it over the whole length and said, "There's your footlong, honey. Dig in." She quickly engulfed me with her mouth and worked on me expertly for several minutes. I was nearing the end so I loudly announced, "I'm going to explode" and pulled out, spraying her face and shirt. She was quite upset since she wasn't able to get her rocks off but my only complaint was that the mustard was a little too spicy and burned my balls a bit. Too bad no women like that attended last evening.
Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
My main complaint was that there weren't a lot of MILF's there. Usually these events are a great way to pick up women. Some years ago, I was waiting in line at the concession stand when I struck a conversation with a gorgeous blonde who had giant knockers and a sweet butt. She commented on how bored she was and that she had left her husband in the park to go a get a footlong to eat. I told her I had a footlong she could sample and she agreed since the line was quite long. We walked to a secluded area behind the portable crappers where I proceeded to drop my drawers and whip out my massive tool. I took a packet of mustard I had saved and squirted it over the whole length and said, "There's your footlong, honey. Dig in." She quickly engulfed me with her mouth and worked on me expertly for several minutes. I was nearing the end so I loudly announced, "I'm going to explode" and pulled out, spraying her face and shirt. She was quite upset since she wasn't able to get her rocks off but my only complaint was that the mustard was a little too spicy and burned my balls a bit. Too bad no women like that attended last evening.
My friend Tom got laid. You must not have seen all the ladies.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend Tom got laid. You must not have seen all the ladies.
He must have been banging your culo.
Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>He must have been banging your culo.
I found a way to get my cookies at outdoor festivals a few years ago. I was standing in a lengthy line to use the port-a-crapper with a hot broad who had to pee like a racehorse. As we waited for what seemed like forever, I ogled her sweet pipes and her nice, bit butt cheeks since she was wearing shorts and a tank top. When it came to be our turn, I was first but I could see that she might wee all over herself so I asked if she wanted to come in a tinkle with me? She accepted so when we got inside, I sat down because I had eaten a heavy bean lunch and needed to pinch a loaf. I moved to the back of the bowl so that there was some space in the front and told her to turn around, squat, and take a pee in front of my rod, which was pointing straight up. As soon as she finished going, I immediately grabbed her hips and impaled her on my giant shaft. She was take aback at first but once I began thrusting inside, she quickly warmed up to me and rode me the whole time I was crapping. It was quite an experience but the smell did ruin the mood a bit, especially when I let loose with a giant gasser while she was about to cream.
Paul Gonzalez

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 6, 2013
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I found a way to get my cookies at outdoor festivals a few years ago. I was standing in a lengthy line to use the port-a-crapper with a hot broad who had to pee like a racehorse. As we waited for what seemed like forever, I ogled her sweet pipes and her nice, bit butt cheeks since she was wearing shorts and a tank top. When it came to be our turn, I was first but I could see that she might wee all over herself so I asked if she wanted to come in a tinkle with me? She accepted so when we got inside, I sat down because I had eaten a heavy bean lunch and needed to pinch a loaf. I moved to the back of the bowl so that there was some space in the front and told her to turn around, squat, and take a pee in front of my rod, which was pointing straight up. As soon as she finished going, I immediately grabbed her hips and impaled her on my giant shaft. She was take aback at first but once I began thrusting inside, she quickly warmed up to me and rode me the whole time I was crapping. It was quite an experience but the smell did ruin the mood a bit, especially when I let loose with a giant gasser while she was about to cream.
Did you get a nut?
Jim Sadler

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>He must have been banging your culo.
Everyone knows that if you take it up the butt, it affects your pooping. There's a reason why they call it the "pooper" and if you mess with a bull, you're going to get the horns. Just stick to the front so that you and your woman can get it on all night and then take a nice dump in the morning.
Rhonda Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I found a way to get my cookies at outdoor festivals a few years ago. I was standing in a lengthy line to use the port-a-crapper with a hot broad who had to pee like a racehorse. As we waited for what seemed like forever, I ogled her sweet pipes and her nice, bit butt cheeks since she was wearing shorts and a tank top. When it came to be our turn, I was first but I could see that she might wee all over herself so I asked if she wanted to come in a tinkle with me? She accepted so when we got inside, I sat down because I had eaten a heavy bean lunch and needed to pinch a loaf. I moved to the back of the bowl so that there was some space in the front and told her to turn around, squat, and take a pee in front of my rod, which was pointing straight up. As soon as she finished going, I immediately grabbed her hips and impaled her on my giant shaft. She was take aback at first but once I began thrusting inside, she quickly warmed up to me and rode me the whole time I was crapping. It was quite an experience but the smell did ruin the mood a bit, especially when I let loose with a giant gasser while she was about to cream.
That's gross. No woman should hump a man on the toilet. You're sick. Keep your filthy activities to yourself.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 7, 2013
The 4th of July holiday is sacred to us veterans and should be used for picking up women, getting bombed on whiskey or busting a nut. It's a time of grave significance when must all somberly give thanks for the men who served. All of you fools who talk about getting laid, smoking grass and raising hell need to enlist or re-enlist to do your duty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges dropped in 2016 fires Aug 14 Home Destroyed 9
News Gays for Trump leader organizing 'Free Speech' ... Jul '17 Trump Meltdown 1
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jun '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
Top campsites in all 50 states Jun '17 erattic 1
News Camden commissioners hear again from opponents ... May '17 LYAO 4
News Gay Republicans are split over Trump May '17 OneWomynRiot 14
Yellowstone National Park Apr '17 Anonymous 1
More from around the web