Police say body believed to be suspected Rainier gunman found, ID not confirmed

MOUNT RAINIER NATIONAL PARK, Wash. - An armed Iraq War veteran suspected of killing a Mount Rainier National Park ranger managed to evade snowshoe-wearing SWAT teams and dogs on his trail for nearly a day. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jimmy B

Long Beach, CA

#24 Mar 12, 2012
Another one of our nutcase killers just went bizerk and killed 16 civillians. Wait till these idiots start coming home and doing this shit here. All of them should be lobotomized when they return. It will save a lot in future VA expenses. We need to cut budgets anyway and that should be the first.

“Liberals are stuck on stupid!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25 Mar 12, 2012
Jimmy B wrote:
Another one of our nutcase killers just went bizerk and killed 16 civillians. Wait till these idiots start coming home and doing this shit here. All of them should be lobotomized when they return. It will save a lot in future VA expenses. We need to cut budgets anyway and that should be the first.
Sounds like something from Obama Care!! Thanks for the support sh*thead!!
S E Asia Wargames 2nd pl

Pahrump, NV

#27 Mar 12, 2012
This will be the MY-LAI massacre of Afghanistan. No wonder we are so loved around the world. But pyramids, pissing on the dead, killing defensless women and children. What will be the next thing we will do to make friends and influence people.

“Liberals are stuck on stupid!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28 Mar 12, 2012
S E Asia Wargames 2nd pl wrote:
This will be the MY-LAI massacre of Afghanistan. No wonder we are so loved around the world. But pyramids, pissing on the dead, killing defensless women and children. What will be the next thing we will do to make friends and influence people.
Maybe fly an airplane into a building!!
Jack

Pahrump, NV

#30 Mar 20, 2012
As more of these NUTCASES start coming back here there will be more of this happening, LOBOTOMIZE all PTSD's now so they won't be doing this shit when they return. They did it in WW2 and no one complained.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#31 Mar 20, 2012
Jack wrote:
As more of these NUTCASES start coming back here there will be more of this happening, LOBOTOMIZE all PTSD's now so they won't be doing this shit when they return. They did it in WW2 and no one complained.
Maybe if something like this happened to one of your children who served, you would care. The horrors of war are real! Maybe years ago they called this by another name but they didn't know how to treat it then but we lived in a different world then.
We build soldiers to be strong but the mind is a very powerful tool. This issue with PTSD is real and needs attention. Maybe you have your point of view on this issue but the time is now to deal with this situation. Soldiers and any person who has a trauma issue relive the horrors in their mind and this is not just related to the military. You have got to be able to understand trauma to understand what this does to the mind and then try and 'function' in today's society.
Maybe soldiers coming back cannot face the reality of what is happening in our society today and this is their escape...what ever the reason, this needs attention and not the attention the press is giving. Live with someone who has PTSD and see what it does to the wives, family and children. Maybe this has not happened in your life but it could happen to friends around you who have witnessed trauma and then see what it does to you.
Lobotomies are us

Pahrump, NV

#33 Mar 20, 2012
The Mad Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if something like this happened to one of your children who served, you would care. The horrors of war are real! Maybe years ago they called this by another name but they didn't know how to treat it then but we lived in a different world then.
We build soldiers to be strong but the mind is a very powerful tool. This issue with PTSD is real and needs attention. Maybe you have your point of view on this issue but the time is now to deal with this situation. Soldiers and any person who has a trauma issue relive the horrors in their mind and this is not just related to the military. You have got to be able to understand trauma to understand what this does to the mind and then try and 'function' in today's society.
Maybe soldiers coming back cannot face the reality of what is happening in our society today and this is their escape...what ever the reason, this needs attention and not the attention the press is giving. Live with someone who has PTSD and see what it does to the wives, family and children. Maybe this has not happened in your life but it could happen to friends around you who have witnessed trauma and then see what it does to you.
They should not have even signed uo to go to these silly little wars. The poor guys in Vietnam got drafted. The smart ones went to Canada.
NamVet68

Choctaw, OK

#34 Mar 20, 2012
Well for one this story is OLD and her is dead and gone! case over!

End the bull crap and read todays NEWS..........

You are big fingers can type nasty crap WHY not help a fellow Veteran and do some good!

You so called Vets make me sick on what you as to the men and women who service this country!

Do some good
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#35 Mar 20, 2012
NamVet68 wrote:
Well for one this story is OLD and her is dead and gone! case over!
End the bull crap and read todays NEWS..........
You are big fingers can type nasty crap WHY not help a fellow Veteran and do some good!
You so called Vets make me sick on what you as to the men and women who service this country!
Do some good
How do you help a vet with PTSD? I am looking for some reasonable answers. I am not seeing any. Talking with the vets and making them feel like people helps but what more can we do as fellow brother and sister? How do we help? I don't know anyone with PTSD but I am waiting to hear some good news about how to help these vets. What can you offer on this subject?
Billie

Pahrump, NV

#36 Mar 20, 2012
LOBOTOMIES work and they are cost effective.

“...Strike one”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#37 Mar 27, 2012
Billie wrote:
LOBOTOMIES work and they are cost effective.
You speak from experience obviously...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bison reach new home on Montana Indian reservation Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Motor vehicles barred from Lassen Park road Sat... Nov '14 Ziggy 1
Darlene M. Koontz announces retirement as super... Oct '14 Tom Botell 2
Oak Island back open to visitors after bears ca... Aug '14 Natural 2
Yellowstone visitation up so far this year Jul '14 Marten 1
Fourth of July attracts crowds to National Mall Jul '14 King Arthur 1
Good News For Boaters: Lake Powell Rising Due T... (Jun '14) Jun '14 near Padre Bay 1
More from around the web