Police say body believed to be suspected Rainier gunman found, ID not confirmed

MOUNT RAINIER NATIONAL PARK, Wash. - An armed Iraq War veteran suspected of killing a Mount Rainier National Park ranger managed to evade snowshoe-wearing SWAT teams and dogs on his trail for nearly a day. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Surprise surprise.
It is just beginning. The nuts have come home from Iraq and the killing has just begun. These are the animals America sent to terrorize civilians in Iraq!
Mike

Ridge, NY

#2 Jan 2, 2012
The body could be that of D B Cooper Jr.

“Liberals are stuck on stupid!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 2, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
Surprise surprise.
It is just beginning. The nuts have come home from Iraq and the killing has just begun. These are the animals America sent to terrorize civilians in Iraq!
F*CK YOU!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#4 Jan 2, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
F*CK YOU!!
Sorry, I am not interested in your twisted, depraved sexual orgies. I don't know why America empties out the psychiatric patients and jail inmates who enlist for the criminal campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan. Americans should keep their criminally insane at home and not export them to wreak havoc on innocent civilians in the guise of war.
Why was Green--they guy who led the pack of rapist stalkers of that poor 14 year old Iraqi girl still breathing? If he had stalked, raped and murdered a 14 year old American girl, murdered her 5 year old sister and her parents, and set fire to the bodies, before having a barbeque and drinking whiskey and telling jokes, what would his sentence have been in America? Because he wore the American military uniform in Iraq, he gets a slap on the wrist instead of frying in the chair. Well now these animals are home and they are preying on Americans. Deal with it!

Location hidden

#5 Jan 2, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I am not interested in your twisted, depraved sexual orgies. I don't know why America empties out the psychiatric patients and jail inmates who enlist for the criminal campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan. Americans should keep their criminally insane at home and not export them to wreak havoc on innocent civilians in the guise of war.
Why was Green--they guy who led the pack of rapist stalkers of that poor 14 year old Iraqi girl still breathing? If he had stalked, raped and murdered a 14 year old American girl, murdered her 5 year old sister and her parents, and set fire to the bodies, before having a barbeque and drinking whiskey and telling jokes, what would his sentence have been in America? Because he wore the American military uniform in Iraq, he gets a slap on the wrist instead of frying in the chair. Well now these animals are home and they are preying on Americans. Deal with it!
I DON'T CARE NOR AM I INTERERSTED IN WHAY YOU HAVE TO SAY!! AGAIN F*CK YOU!!
Liger

Miami, FL

#6 Jan 2, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
Surprise surprise.
Civilians were certainly terrorized and killed even their pets killed that is how USA operates.
Who knows the countless horrors we inflicted that the world will never about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#7 Jan 2, 2012
Liger wrote:
<quoted text>
Civilians were certainly terrorized and killed even their pets killed that is how USA operates.
Who knows the countless horrors we inflicted that the world will never about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y78T1D9JkVsXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Compared to this!!

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2009/06/2...
Liger

Miami, FL

#8 Jan 3, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to this!!
http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2009/06/2...
I looked at your link the vile beheading of the American by Islamic fanatics/monsters HOWEVER you do understand don't you that one thing has nothing to do with another?

USA soldiers terrorizing INNOCENT people like that poor sheep herder who they threw the flash grenade at has nothing to do with Islamic fanatics.

Your typical FOX republican mentality is the problem with our out of control soldiers and your nothing but an enabler of cruelty and unprofessional conduct.

Were your their squad NCO-

"FORT CAMPBELL, Ky. A U.S. soldier was sentenced to 100 years in prison Thursday for the gang rape and murder of an Iraqi girl and the killing of her family last year.

Sgt. Paul E. Cortez, 24, also was given a dishonorable discharge. He will be eligible for parole in 10 years under the terms of his plea agreement. "

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17247852/ns/world...

# One of them might only get 10 years for raping a child and killing her family and than idiots like you justify it by using Islamic fanatics are an example.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 3, 2012
Liger wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked at your link the vile beheading of the American by Islamic fanatics/monsters HOWEVER you do understand don't you that one thing has nothing to do with another?
USA soldiers terrorizing INNOCENT people like that poor sheep herder who they threw the flash grenade at has nothing to do with Islamic fanatics.
Your typical FOX republican mentality is the problem with our out of control soldiers and your nothing but an enabler of cruelty and unprofessional conduct.
Were your their squad NCO-
"FORT CAMPBELL, Ky. A U.S. soldier was sentenced to 100 years in prison Thursday for the gang rape and murder of an Iraqi girl and the killing of her family last year.
Sgt. Paul E. Cortez, 24, also was given a dishonorable discharge. He will be eligible for parole in 10 years under the terms of his plea agreement. "
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17247852/ns/world...
# One of them might only get 10 years for raping a child and killing her family and than idiots like you justify it by using Islamic fanatics are an example.
You can not compare the action of shooting a dog to using suicide bombers or using kids to get past checkpoints to plant a car bomb or using girls as spotters for RPG teams. You B*TCH about shooting a DOG but say nothing about terrorist using kids to wage their war!
As far as the dumb*ss at Mt. Rainier, there are f*cked up soldiers like there are f*cked up cops, firefighters,principles,coache s,priest and politicians. Judging all by the actions of one is wrong! This is nothing new!! Stop acting like it is!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#11 Jan 3, 2012
25thDiv69-70 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a Muzzie Hippy aint Ya? Being from Canada Why do You care??
Keep your animals at home in America, in jail and psychiatric hospitals, where they belong. The world is tired of your animals running around murdering and raping and pretending to be god-fearing, moral, patriots. These military scums are low lifes, psychopaths, rapists, pedophiles and rabid animals turned loose on civilians. In America, for doing what they did in Iraq and Afghanistan, most would fry in the chair for what they get medals. You are no doubt a god-fearing barbarian who thinks you are a patriot when you are actually a traitor to your own Constitution and country.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#12 Jan 3, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not compare the action of shooting a dog to using suicide bombers or using kids to get past checkpoints to plant a car bomb or using girls as spotters for RPG teams. You B*TCH about shooting a DOG but say nothing about terrorist using kids to wage their war!
As far as the dumb*ss at Mt. Rainier, there are f*cked up soldiers like there are f*cked up cops, firefighters,principles,coache s,priest and politicians. Judging all by the actions of one is wrong! This is nothing new!! Stop acting like it is!
Stop defending the rape and murder of a 14 year old girl and her 5 year old sister and her parents by your animals in uniform. Keep your pedophiles home in America where you can fry them for their crimes instead of calling these rapists heroes and giving them medals. And keep me out of your gay fantasies.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 4, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop defending the rape and murder of a 14 year old girl and her 5 year old sister and her parents by your animals in uniform. Keep your pedophiles home in America where you can fry them for their crimes instead of calling these rapists heroes and giving them medals. And keep me out of your gay fantasies.
Stop defending terrorist and the actions they use to KILL PEOPLE!! Stop defending a religion that kills their kids because they digraced the family name! Stop defending the people that turned 4 planes into cruise missiles! Stop defending a religion that oppresses its followers!! Go to Afghanistan for your gay fantasies, you will be a big hit on Thursday nights!!!

Since: Jan 12

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#14 Jan 4, 2012
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#16 Jan 4, 2012
25thDiv69-70 wrote:
<quoted text>Aww You poor little Douche,, English aint Your first tounge and Yer pissed You couldnt settle in the states.. As far as what Our troops have done in iraq and Afghanistan?? Hell that crap is just a wlk in the park compared to Our last big War. Right??
I am glad you are here so your wife and kids are safe. I bet they hid away when you returned from the front.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#17 Jan 4, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop defending terrorist and the actions they use to KILL PEOPLE!! Stop defending a religion that kills their kids because they digraced the family name! Stop defending the people that turned 4 planes into cruise missiles! Stop defending a religion that oppresses its followers!! Go to Afghanistan for your gay fantasies, you will be a big hit on Thursday nights!!!
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Ask someone to explain to you what I wrote.
Jim

United States

#18 Jan 4, 2012
As more of these tatooed freak gangbangers come home, you'll see much more of this shit. Some navy seal went nuts in vegas and attacked people in a hotel with an iron pipe. He got a slap on the wrist when almost anyone else would go to jail. If he tried that with me I'd shoot his sorry ass. We can legally carry here. In WW2, they gave lobotomies to the ones that came back and couldn't enter civilization again.
Joe

United States

#19 Jan 6, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
F*CK YOU!!
As more of these tatooed freak gangbangers come home, you'll see much more of this shit. Some navy seal went nuts in vegas and attacked people in a hotel with an iron pipe. He got a slap on the wrist when almost anyone else would go to jail. If he tried that with me I'd shoot his sorry ass. We can legally carry here. In WW2, they gave lobotomies to the ones that came back and couldn't enter civilization again

Location hidden

#20 Jan 6, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
As more of these tatooed freak gangbangers come home, you'll see much more of this shit. Some navy seal went nuts in vegas and attacked people in a hotel with an iron pipe. He got a slap on the wrist when almost anyone else would go to jail. If he tried that with me I'd shoot his sorry ass. We can legally carry here. In WW2, they gave lobotomies to the ones that came back and couldn't enter civilization again
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!

You wanted blood and you got it, now you don't want to help clean up the mess!! THANK YOU, I knew this day was coming 12 Sep 2001!! You are blaming the wrong people for the war!! Blame the 19 guys that turned 4 airplanes onto cruise missiles!
Lobotmies R Us

Las Vegas, NV

#22 Jan 10, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!
You wanted blood and you got it, now you don't want to help clean up the mess!! THANK YOU, I knew this day was coming 12 Sep 2001!! You are blaming the wrong people for the war!! Blame the 19 guys that turned 4 airplanes onto cruise missiles!
I would be happy to do the lobotomies. LOL

“...Strike one”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23 Mar 12, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
Americans should keep their criminally insane at home and not export them to wreak havoc on innocent civilians in the guise of war.
The problem is that if they do, thay have a habit of running for President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bison reach new home on Montana Indian reservation Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Motor vehicles barred from Lassen Park road Sat... Nov '14 Ziggy 1
Darlene M. Koontz announces retirement as super... Oct '14 Tom Botell 2
Oak Island back open to visitors after bears ca... Aug '14 Natural 2
Yellowstone visitation up so far this year Jul '14 Marten 1
Fourth of July attracts crowds to National Mall Jul '14 King Arthur 1
Good News For Boaters: Lake Powell Rising Due T... (Jun '14) Jun '14 near Padre Bay 1
More from around the web