Rocky Mountain goat spotted on Old Fall River Road

This Rocky Mountain goat was spotted Thursday, July 11 below the Chapin Trailhead on Old Fall River Road by SisterAve Begina Gould, 92, of Brooklyn, N.Y. and Sister Maryanne Euring of Longisland, N.Y. The sight of a Rocky Mountain goat is rare in Rocky Mountain National Park. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Great Kill It

Estes Park, CO

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Get right of this horrible abomination. We certainly don't need predatory animals likes wolves or bobcats or mountain lions or bears in this region, because they don't belong here and were introduced by sick-minded individuals who wanted to control overpopulation naturally instead of by using taxpayer money to hire professional mercenaries.
I can not

Berthoud, CO

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Great Kill It wrote:
Get right of this horrible abomination. We certainly don't need predatory animals likes wolves or bobcats or mountain lions or bears in this region, because they don't belong here and were introduced by sick-minded individuals who wanted to control overpopulation naturally instead of by using taxpayer money to hire professional mercenaries.
even begin to guess what that comment is supposed to mean.
Guess

Boulder, CO

#3 Jul 16, 2013
You can't even guess? Maybe through your cloud of doobage you can't even read anymore.

Someone saw a mountain goat. The immediate response of the national park was that it was nonnative and carried disease.

Unlike the white folks who run the national park. Who are native and carry no disease.

This is not a national park, it is a taxpayer funded zoo of herbivores.

Do you need me to talk slower?

Not.....natural.....is......in .....the......eye

of.......the........beholder.

LOOSER
do you

Berthoud, CO

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Guess wrote:
You can't even guess? Maybe through your cloud of doobage you can't even read anymore.
Someone saw a mountain goat. The immediate response of the national park was that it was nonnative and carried disease.
Unlike the white folks who run the national park. Who are native and carry no disease.
This is not a national park, it is a taxpayer funded zoo of herbivores.
Do you need me to talk slower?
Not.....natural.....is......in .....the......eye
of.......the........beholder.
LOOSER
Just live every moment of your life to be a total a-hole? In every possible way, you have not one civil word for anyone or anything ever, you peruse these areas just to post your mean nasty BS, your mother must be so proud of what a total jerk you are.
I wonder what would happen to you if you were accidently nice to someone some day?
Do you feel powerful sitting wherever just posting nonsensical nasty crap all day long?
Oh wait

Berthoud, CO

#5 Jul 16, 2013
Your post is from Boulder, so that means it doesn't matter anyway since you are not from estes, sorry to waste your time
Also

Berthoud, CO

#6 Jul 16, 2013
Get a dictionary, see you don't know how to spell LOSER !
Number one

Estes Park, CO

#7 Jul 16, 2013
rule of interwebz boards.

DONT FEED THE TROLLS!
This moron from Louisvile

Estes Park, CO

#8 Jul 16, 2013
needs to get going and fast. He drew out the BPT with his initial comment, and then he claims foul. What a pansy ass LOOSER.
Loser

Berthoud, CO

#9 Jul 17, 2013
This moron from Louisvile wrote:
needs to get going and fast. He drew out the BPT with his initial comment, and then he claims foul. What a pansy **** LOOSER.
it's spelled LOSER, look it up, your picture will be right next to it,
Dipwad

Estes Park, CO

#10 Jul 17, 2013
Okay, one last attempt to knock some sense into your head:

Depending on the location, the place name Louisville is pronounced as "Louie-ville", like the song "Louie Louie" (or the first syllable in "lunatic") or "Lewis-ville", like the author C.S. Lewis.

Although you think the joke is on me by chosing to refer to you all the time as "LOOSER" instead of "LOSER", it really is on you, and you still haven't clued in yet. The multiple times you attempt (in vain) to point out who is at fault only serve to prove my point, that you are a Louie-ville LOOSER. Do I also have to update you on my repeated references to you as "Slugger" and the brand of bat manufactured in Louisville, Kentucky?

Bottom line is: Start posting from Estes Park, and then bring your A game. Cuz if you haven't figured it out already, I ain't no moron, despite your efforts to brand me as such, LOOSER.
Actually

Berthoud, CO

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Dipwad wrote:
Okay, one last attempt to knock some sense into your head:
Depending on the location, the place name Louisville is pronounced as "Louie-ville", like the song "Louie Louie" (or the first syllable in "lunatic") or "Lewis-ville", like the author C.S. Lewis.
Although you think the joke is on me by chosing to refer to you all the time as "LOOSER" instead of "LOSER", it really is on you, and you still haven't clued in yet. The multiple times you attempt (in vain) to point out who is at fault only serve to prove my point, that you are a Louie-ville LOOSER. Do I also have to update you on my repeated references to you as "Slugger" and the brand of bat manufactured in Louisville, Kentucky?
Bottom line is: Start posting from Estes Park, and then bring your A game. Cuz if you haven't figured it out already, I ain't no moron, despite your efforts to brand me as such, LOOSER.
You are the total joke of the topix forum, your comments and ranting just make a fool of yourself, we all just sit back and laugh at you every time we read your postings with your weird and bizarre "insults", no one here takes you seriously on any level whatsoever.
Gee, you called me a dipwad, I better run and hide, ooohhhhhhh, I'm so offended, what ever will I do?
Your bat reference is as ridiculous as anything else you have "contributed".
gee, guess you didn't knock any sense into me after all.
No kidding

United States

#12 Jul 18, 2013
You still either live in Louieville or route your internet through an Louieville internet provider, so all of the Estes Park residents and business people are laughing at your loyalty.
And before your respond

Longmont, CO

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Estes Park is in the United States, but Louisville sure as hell isn't in Estes Park.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER.
Actually

Berthoud, CO

#14 Jul 19, 2013
And before your respond wrote:
Estes Park is in the United States, but Louisville sure as hell isn't in Estes Park.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER.
Why does this last posting of yours say LONGMONT, what's the matter, can't control how your ISP is routing your precious internet, so, by what you say, you now live in Longmont, not Estes, we can't control how the routing is done you desperate, pathetic fool.
So how will you make the Longmont tag work for you now.
it just proves my, and other peoples point, that tag has nothing to do with where you live, Because Longmont sure as hell ain't in Estes.
Loooooongmont looooser

Berthoud, CO

#15 Jul 19, 2013
And before your respond wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER.
Let's see where your next post is from
Imagine a small child

Estes Park, CO

#16 Jul 20, 2013
diaper full of poop, tears streaming down its face, one leg far shorter than another because of a traumatic failed abortion, and you have a good picture of the Louisville poster.

He simply must have the last word. He cannot bear to be bested.

Cry, cry, little Louisville slugger. Perhaps someone will come along and clean your crusty nappy so your don't have to keep shoving poop in your nostrils every time you go fishing for food.

You live in Louisville. Face it. Either that, or you don't support Estes Park businesses that provide internet service.

Double LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOSER
Pathetic fool

Fort Collins, CO

#17 Jul 20, 2013
, you just described yourself!
Imagine a small child wrote:
Who started this thread

Estes Park, CO

#18 Jul 20, 2013
Who continues to post responses to it? Which non-Estes Park resident is talking now? This is an Estes Park forum. Why should non-Estes Park residents think they own it? Quick, how many Estes Park residents post on Fort Collins subjects or Louisville subjects?

NOOOOOONE, LOOOOOOOSER
and how

Windsor, CO

#19 Jul 20, 2013
Imagine a small child wrote:
diaper full of poop, tears streaming down its face, one leg far shorter than another because of a traumatic failed abortion, and you have a good picture of the Louisville poster.
Cry, cry, little Louisville slugger. Perhaps someone will come along and clean your crusty **** so your don't have to keep shoving poop in your nostrils every time you go fishing for food.
You live in Louisville. Face it. Either that, or you don't support Estes Park businesses that provide internet service.
Double LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOSER
We can tel you've been bested, you can't handle that even your posts get roiuted other than Estes, and when you lose the point, you resort to your poop references and nonsensical insults, because despite your "efforts" you prove repeatedly that you are the real loser here, enjoy your dimwitted, lonely, confrontational life,
Will do

United States

#20 Jul 20, 2013
Where do you live again? Or is it that you are too lazy or pour to support Estes Park businesses......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oak Island back open to visitors after bears ca... Aug 28 Natural 2
Yellowstone visitation up so far this year Jul '14 Marten 1
Fourth of July attracts crowds to National Mall Jul '14 King Arthur 1
Good News For Boaters: Lake Powell Rising Due T... Jun '14 near Padre Bay 1
The Great Park Time Zone Puzzle, Or...."What Ti... Jun '14 near Padre Bay 1
Largest One-Day Cleanup Collects 7.3 Tons of Tr... Jun '14 Dale Sr 2
Annual Pass Price Going Up from $25 to $35 on M... Jun '14 Charles 2
•••

US National Parks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE