Jackson Sentenced for Parkway Shootings

Jackson Sentenced for Parkway Shootings

There are 15 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 9, 2011, titled Jackson Sentenced for Parkway Shootings. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

UPDATE: Ralph Leon Jackson has been sentenced to life plus 35 years for the murder of Timothy Davis in April of 2010 on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

A Reader

Piney River, VA

#1 Jun 9, 2011
Justice has been served. With life plus 35 years he'll never see the light of day and will spend the rest of his life in prison. May the families of both victims find closure now and may God Bless them all.
OMGWTF

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jun 9, 2011
A Reader wrote:
Justice has been served. With life plus 35 years he'll never see the light of day and will spend the rest of his life in prison. May the families of both victims find closure now and may God Bless them all.
Amen to that!
HailVirginiaJust ice

Staunton, VA

#3 Jun 9, 2011
What a terrible thing to experience..
token

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jun 9, 2011
Someone please tell me how this is a better outcome, for anyone involved, than the death penalty.
HailVirginia

Staunton, VA

#5 Jun 9, 2011
Virginia justice prevailed this day. I didn't know the details.. shot them from his car, got out shot them again, then drops his gun and starts throwing rocks hard enough to fracture her skull and break her fingers.. wow.. I hope she can stay strong. What an evil walk he is.
Hoo Fan

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Jun 9, 2011
The Justice system finally got one right!! What a waste of oxygen to let him breath...
Simon Says

Goode, VA

#7 Jun 9, 2011
May he hang himself from the bars in his cell and die a slow, painful and lonely death.
Crozetbob

Macomb, MI

#8 Jun 9, 2011
Why is this man still alive?
Observer

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Jun 9, 2011
token wrote:
Someone please tell me how this is a better outcome, for anyone involved, than the death penalty.
I certainly would have preferred to see the death penalty. But one possible benefit to keeping him imprisoned forever might be that there are still several unsolved cases in Virginia of couples who were randomly shot and killed on other parkways, such as the Colonial Parkway murders near Yorktown. Perhaps one day we'll find a connection.
true

Dillwyn, VA

#10 Jun 9, 2011
I prefer to blow hisfckinghead off with 00buc shot
true

Dillwyn, VA

#11 Jun 9, 2011
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly would have preferred to see the death penalty. But one possible benefit to keeping him imprisoned forever might be that there are still several unsolved cases in Virginia of couples who were randomly shot and killed on other parkways, such as the Colonial Parkway murders near Yorktown. Perhaps one day we'll find a connection.
darn didnt hit the reply, i would prefer they blasted his fcking brains to sh^t after they waterboard the sh^t out of him in case he is responcible for more murders
true

Dillwyn, VA

#12 Jun 10, 2011
Somebody please tell me why this guy is still breathing
Gru

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Jun 10, 2011
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a possibility; however, unlikely. Meanwhile, WE have to shell out for his room & board AND HEALTHCARE for the rest of his useless, pointless life. Would have been SO much easier to shove a needle in his arm.
true

Dillwyn, VA

#14 Jun 10, 2011
Strap him into a wheel chair and run him off a cliff
Bill Thomas

West Hollywood, CA

#15 Jun 14, 2011
Ralph Leon Jackson was sentenced for a horrible crime that is somewhat similar to the Colonial Parkway Murders, I hope the authorities have fully explored the parallels between these cases.

Bill Thomas
Brother of Cathleen Thomas
Los Angeles, CA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No elevator service at Carlsbad Caverns for 10a 1 hr Mike 1
Alaska Parks Dec 22 dtesno 1
News Five ways to get through a Donald Trump preside... Dec '16 George 3
News Park Service to burn parts of Gettysburga Sep '16 Gettysburg Eats T... 1
News Photo of mystery newlyweds in Yosemite lights u... Sep '16 YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Judge sends accused Cuyahoga Valley National Pa... Aug '16 Walkin Boss 1
News Is a Five-Year-Old Earthquake Still Affecting t... Aug '16 Shake and Bake 1
More from around the web