Al-Qaida affiliates operating in Syria, says William Hague

Source: The Guardian Britain has for the first time raised the spectre of al-Qaida operating in Syria, while at the same time accusing Damascus of brutally targeting specific communities and driving Syrians to take up arms. Full Story
Syrian

San Diego, CA

#1 Jun 11, 2012
How can this be? We are all truly shocked!!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Syrian wrote:
How can this be? We are all truly shocked!!!
I can see why your are dumbazz! You keep blame the West and Israel! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT BIT YOU ON THE REAR END!! STOP TRYING YOUR BEST TO COVER UP ASSAD'S MURDERING ESCAPAGES YOU PAID ASSAD SOCK PUPPET SCUMBAG hiding out in LA!!! AND STOP BLAMING THE WEST AND ISRAEL FOR WHAT IS GOING ON IN SYRIA. AS IF THEY ARE FORCING ASSAD TO MURDER HIS OWN PEOPLE!! 14,000 MURDERED TO DATE AND YOU CLOWN CONTINUE WITH YOUR PAID LIES!
Special envoy Kofi Annan said Monday he was horrified by a gruesome weekend massacre that killed more than 100 people in Syria, and called on "every individual with a gun" to lay down arms and stop the killing.
Annan arrived in Damascus Monday for talks with Syrian President Bashar Assad and other senior officials.
"I have come to Syria at a critical moment in this crisis," Annan said as he arrived in Damascus on Monday. "I am personally shocked and horrified by the tragic incident in Houla."
He called on all sides of the conflict to end the bloodshed.
"This message of peace is ... for everyone, for every individual with a gun," he said.
The mass killings Friday in Houla, a collection of villages in the central province of Homs, prompted sweeping international criticism of the Syrian regime, although differences emerged from world powers over whether his forces were exclusively to blame.
Syrian troops shelled several neighborhoods in Hama until the early hours of Monday, killing at least 24 people, the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and the Local Coordination Committees activist group said. Amateur videos showed a makeshift hospital where several people lay on the floor either dead or wounded. Further details were not immediately clear.
The violence comes at a time of deep concern over the conflict in Syria. The Houla massacre was one of the deadliest single days of the country's uprising, which is in its 15th month.
Project Mayhem

Barking, UK

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Shut the heck up, Ayreshire!!

You are nothing but a brainwashed lackey! I see from your other posts on here that you are nothing but a racist too!!

The real terrorists in Syria are the FSA and the opposition! And you support them?

Ask yourself this: why have al-Qaeda joined the opposition?

BECAUSE THEY KNOW A FELLOW TERRORIST WHEN THEY MEET ONE!!
Getogrips

UK

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Project Mayhem wrote:
You are nothing but a brainwashed lackey! I see from your other posts on here that you are nothing but a racist too!!
The real terrorists in Syria are the FSA and the opposition! And you support them?
Get back to your nut house before I call the police!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Project Mayhem wrote:
Please understand that Ayreshire is a psychopath!! The fool has been reposting the same idiotic stupidity on here for months!!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Please understand that Ayreshire is a psychopath!! The fool has been reposting the same idiotic stupidity on here for months!!!
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy Connecticut Institute for the criminally Insane (CICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob Syrian Assadomite in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE! Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Syrian

New London, CT

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy Connecticut Institute for the criminally Insane (CICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob Syrian Assadomite in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE! Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Reposting the same ziochit yet again?? LOL!!!
jo jo

Sydney, Australia

#8 Nov 16, 2012
More evidence and western admission that Assad is fighting rebels/terrorists/al qaeda which are all in the same bed, an egg in the face for those who denied this fact in the past...LOL, before you nutcases reply with BS or copy/paste talk to William Hague, take note ASSFORHIRE and his fellow gremlins..

Syria

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Tell that to Hollande...in France ...not Hollande
Syrian

New London, CT

#10 Nov 16, 2012
jo jo wrote:
More evidence and western admission that Assad is fighting rebels/terrorists/al qaeda which are all in the same bed, an egg in the face for those who denied this fact in the past...LOL, before you nutcases reply with BS or copy/paste talk to William Hague, take note ASSFORHIRE and his fellow gremlins..
LOL!! Exactly!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prominent Islamic Scholar Refutes Claims of ISI... 1 hr Einstein Nukes 3
Republican Congressional Candidate Says 'Holoca... (Mar '12) Wed swedenforever 2
Israeli soldiers shoot Italian Activist in stom... Wed swedenforever 3
I Hate to Break This to You, Judge Moore, but G... Tue Quest 3
The Fix: People say politics is all bad news. T... Mar 3 Le Duped 13
After Somali Immigrants arrived in Minneapolis,... Mar 2 sumbich 7
Pat Robertson: People Who Are Addicted To Drugs... Mar 2 Lamer 3
More from around the web