School Segregation: The Evil of a Rac...

School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation

There are 162 comments on the Lawyers, Guns, and Money story from Dec 15, 2017, titled School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation. In it, Lawyers, Guns, and Money reports that:

Goldberg: Two issues preoccupy you: housing segregation and education segregation. They're linked, obviously.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lawyers, Guns, and Money.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Gunnery Sgt Hardin

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Dec 16, 2017
Before integration, America's public schools were numero UNO for the entire world. And now after integration, what do they rank? Before integration, the biggest problem in America's public schools was gum chewing. After integration, our public schools deal with problems like rape, assault and murder. I rest my case.
no diggity

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2017
Gunnery Sgt Hardin wrote:
Before integration, America's public schools were numero UNO for the entire world. And now after integration, what do they rank? Before integration, the biggest problem in America's public schools was gum chewing. After integration, our public schools deal with problems like rape, assault and murder. I rest my case.
Naw after integration them White boys found out they weren't as tough as they thought they were. Now they whole race is is getting PUNKED. LMAO!
White

Buffalo, NY

#3 Dec 16, 2017
no diggity wrote:
<quoted text>

Naw after integration them White boys found out they weren't as tough as they thought they were. Now they whole race is is getting PUNKED. LMAO!
Bullshit. Blacks are weaker than whites. All you have is Jew propaganda on our side. Not to mention schools aren't supposed to be for fighting. They're supposed to be for learning but dumb black subhumans can't comprehend that.
Polaris

Carlsbad, CA

#5 Dec 16, 2017
no diggity wrote:
<quoted text>

Judging from the way you articulate yourself, I would guess that you have never even attended school.
Gunnery Sgt Hardin

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Dec 16, 2017
no diggity wrote:
<quoted text>

And we found out that Blacks were indeed as dumb, lazy, and violent as we thought they were.
Back Whipper

Montréal, Canada

#7 Dec 16, 2017
no diggity wrote:
<quoted text>

LMAO!!! No nighur. I was going to school in the seventies when they started desegregation. Half of you nighurs quit school because they got tired of getting their azzes whipped due to them not keeping their big mouths shut.

A nighur would rather fail than learn.
Gunnery Sgt Hardin

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Dec 16, 2017
no diggity wrote:
<quoted text>

Then Black boys started having to compete against Eastern Europeans, mostly Russians in boxing and MMA and we found out that Black boys are punks when they have to face Eastern Europeans who mop the floor with them. A lot of American and Western Europeans are now seeing that Blacks and other nonwhites are just big mouth bullies who rely on intimidation, and like most bullies, they completely fold when their bluff is called.
Gunnery Sgt Hardin

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Dec 16, 2017
The Evil Of Forced Assimilation. There I fixed that for you.
Gunnery Sgt Hardin

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Dec 17, 2017
Diversity Is Our Greatest Weakness.
Kato

Bronx, NY

#14 Dec 17, 2017
no diggity wrote:
<quoted text>

That's the truth.

They got punked after finding out they're not tough to begin with.

el rey de los campesinos

Since: Aug 17

Location hidden

#17 Dec 17, 2017
Diversity Is Our Greatest Weakness.
Wrong again, traitor boy.

Racism is our greatest weakness. You racist subhumans weaken this country, sabotage our productivity, and are essentially TRAITORS.

Black Yanks are CITIZENS. YOU do not deserve to be one, as you are antisocial and pathological.

Boy.

GET OUT, TRAITOR!!!
stop the hate

East Lansing, MI

#18 Dec 17, 2017
LGBTQP students are bullied by the massive autohomophobic AA community. Until AAs evolve socially, they will be forced into their ghettos, like the poor whites in their trailer parks.
Got_Rope

Newport News, VA

#19 Dec 17, 2017
el rey de los campesinos wrote:
<quoted text>

Wrong again, traitor boy.

Racism is our greatest weakness. You racist subhumans weaken this country, sabotage our productivity, and are essentially TRAITORS.

Black Yanks are CITIZENS. YOU do not deserve to be one, as you are antisocial and pathological.

Boy.

GET OUT, TRAITOR!!!
Then explain this. Out of 13 Baltimore High School's not one black kid can pass a simple high school math test?

9 out of 10 can't read?

White kids are not having this problem. Neither are Asian kids. It doesn't even mention Latino kids. But Negroes?.

It's aways an excusem It's always racism. It's never they that are failing the schools it's always the schools that are failing them.

Unintelligent Negroes that's the real problem.

el rey de los campesinos

Location hidden

#20 Dec 17, 2017
Got_Rope wrote:
<quoted text>

Then explain this. Out of 13 Baltimore High School's not one black kid can pass a simple high school math test?

9 out of 10 can't read?

White kids are not having this problem. Neither are Asian kids. It doesn't even mention Latino kids. But Negroes?.

It's aways an excusem It's always racism. It's never they that are failing the schools it's always the schools that are failing them.

Unintelligent Negroes that's the real problem.
Jackass, the schools ARE failing! The schools in poor areas SUCK! This should be news to no one.

I taught in an inner-city school (Watts, Los Angeles, CA) and had an uphill battle trying to get the SYSTEM even to create an environment in which we could teach and they could learn. It was very clear that the central Administration of LAUSD didn't give a flying FFF about the poor schools. They were too busy concentrating on the schools in Woodland Hills, Bel Air, etc.

You know nothing about it, so STFU
Got_Rope

Newport News, VA

#21 Dec 17, 2017
el rey de los campesinos wrote:
<quoted text>

Jackass, the schools ARE failing! The schools in poor areas SUCK! This should be news to no one.

I taught in an inner-city school (Watts, Los Angeles, CA) and had an uphill battle trying to get the SYSTEM even to create an environment in which we could teach and they could learn. It was very clear that the central Administration of LAUSD didn't give a flying FFF about the poor schools. They were too busy concentrating on the schools in Woodland Hills, Bel Air, etc.

You know nothing about it, so STFU
You didn't answer the question now did you? Why are not white, asian or Latino students having this problem you dick.

It's not the school's it's the Negroes.

America did not have this problem during the 50s and 60s and at anytime before that.

I told you this before you're just an ass kissing sycophant to the Negroes because white people don't like you and the Negroes just love to hear you commend them
Paul

Raleigh, NC

#22 Dec 17, 2017
In European countries that are still lily white, stupid kids are sent to special schools because in normal schools, they would hold smarter kids back. Stupid kids also do not make it to universities. In America and other now multiracial, formerly white, countries, stupid kids are disproportionately minority and that represents a huge problem in the lands of loony political correctness. Stupid kid go to school with smarter kids and our schools go to hell. Then we pretend we don't know why the minority kids do badly and are spending money on one scheme after another to close the "achievement gap" which always fail and officials always pretend to be surprised. A theater of the absurd. We also send unqualified minority students to college with predictable results, they either promptly drop out or they graduate while being still stupid. We will lose against the Asians as consequence.
Gunnery Sgt Hardin

Greenbrier, AR

#23 Dec 17, 2017
Africans In America and other nonwhites can not keep up with Whites and Orientals in our public school system. Sure, there is always that rare exception, but they are indeed rare. It isn't fair to Oriental and White students, it holds them back. Add to the fact that most African In America and Hispanic students are usually disruptive in the classroom and many don't even want to learn.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#24 Dec 17, 2017
America doesn't invest as much money in public education, dummy. That's why many professional, educated people get employed here on H1-B visas from other countries. Did you factor that into the equation?

You have no case.

el rey de los campesinos

Location hidden

#25 Dec 17, 2017
Africans In America and other nonwhites can not keep up with Whites and Orientals in our public school system. Sure, there is always that rare exception, but they are indeed rare. It isn't fair to Oriental and White students, it holds them back. Add to the fact that most African In America and Hispanic students are usually disruptive in the classroom and many don't even want to learn.
Not true, treasonous redneck boy.

The dumb ones in this society are the rednecks like the morons who raised YOU to be a treasonous drooling fool.

el rey de los campesinos

Location hidden

#26 Dec 17, 2017
Got_Rope wrote:
<quoted text>

You didn't answer the question now did you? Why are not white, asian or Latino students having this problem you dick.

It's not the school's it's the Negroes.

America did not have this problem during the 50s and 60s and at anytime before that.

I told you this before you're just an ass kissing sycophant to the Negroes because white people don't like you and the Negroes just love to hear you commend them
Reaganomics is what is destroying this society, fool.

And of course black female sellouts like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Schumer and Pelosi Have to Go': Top Democrats ... 11 hr Billsfartsmoke 21
News Federal judge sides with Philadelphia against a... Jul 15 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Ireland To Become First Country to Divest From ... Jul 15 OccupyThis 2
News Robertson Misses The 'Old' Days When Parents Co... (Jul '14) Jul 12 Eagles Win 27
News The Family Research Council's Bizarrely Muted R... (May '15) Jul 11 HuckaBEAST 14
News NAACP Statement on Nomination of Brett Kavanaug... Jul 10 T-BOS 3
News As World Busts Heat Records, Study Warns Global... Jul 10 Science Is Not Se... 1