The Unleashing of Syria's Chemical We...

The Unleashing of Syria's Chemical Weapons

There are 23 comments on the OpEdNews story from Dec 20, 2012, titled The Unleashing of Syria's Chemical Weapons. In it, OpEdNews reports that:

In an exclusive interview with the Associated Press Wednesday, newly elected leader of the Free Syrian Army, Salim Idris, expressed fear Bashar al-Assad's regime was preparing to unleash chemical weapons on Syrian rebel strongholds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OpEdNews.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Syrian

New London, CT

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Yet more BS propaganda!
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Yes Syrian you are 100% correct
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 20, 2012
The Syrian people (rebels) have been oppressed by Assad for decades. They are not terrorists. Now, like in Libya, terrorists are coming in to cause strife and try to take power. Assad WILL use those chemical weapons when his regime sees the rebels advance on Damascus. The international community will be going in as peacekeepers and to secure the chemical weapons IF Assad doesn't use them first.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Henry wrote:
The Syrian people (rebels) have been oppressed by Assad for decades. They are not terrorists. Now, like in Libya, terrorists are coming in to cause strife and try to take power. Assad WILL use those chemical weapons when his regime sees the rebels advance on Damascus. The international community will be going in as peacekeepers and to secure the chemical weapons IF Assad doesn't use them first.
The terrorist in syria are comprised mostly of paid killers from other countries of the world.This has been exposed long ago.These terrorist and paid killers are armed and funded by the american government and israel and tasked with trying to commit terrorist acts and overthrow the rightful Syrian government as anyone with any intelligence at all can see.You henery (aka) A$$forhire already knows this.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Dec 21, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>The terrorist in syria are comprised mostly of paid killers from other countries of the world.This has been exposed long ago.These terrorist and paid killers are armed and funded by the american government and israel and tasked with trying to commit terrorist acts and overthrow the rightful Syrian government as anyone with any intelligence at all can see.You henery (aka) A$$forhire already knows this.
paranoid traitor,
Your words excel on your ignorance.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
paranoid traitor,
Your words excel on your ignorance.
refer to comment #4
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Dec 21, 2012
I hope that Assad does use chemical weapons. The more, the merrier.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8 Dec 21, 2012
As long as these sand apes are slaughtering one another......who cares?
Syrian

New London, CT

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Henry wrote:
The Syrian people (rebels) have been oppressed by Assad for decades. They are not terrorists. Now, like in Libya, terrorists are coming in to cause strife and try to take power. Assad WILL use those chemical weapons when his regime sees the rebels advance on Damascus. The international community will be going in as peacekeepers and to secure the chemical weapons IF Assad doesn't use them first.
This entire "uprising" has been instigated, fueled, and armed by foreigners. If Assad does use those chemical weapons to defend his family, there won't be any "rebels" left to claim any kind of victory.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#10 Dec 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
As long as these sand apes are slaughtering one another......who cares?
Talking about jews??
Syrian

New London, CT

#11 Dec 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
I hope that Assad does use chemical weapons. The more, the merrier.
If he does, there won't beady rebels left. Unfortunately, many innocents could be killed as well.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> This entire "uprising" has been instigated, fueled, and armed by foreigners. If Assad does use those chemical weapons to defend his family, there won't be any "rebels" left to claim any kind of victory.
There won't be any Assad left either. He will be bombed into the dark ages.
Syrian

New London, CT

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
There won't be any Assad left either. He will be bombed into the dark ages.
And most of the country will be wiped out! Some rebel "victory". They will all be celebrating victory with their 72 virgins in the next life.
Syrian

New London, CT

#14 Dec 23, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
Yes Syrian you are 100% correct
Thank you. I know.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 23, 2012
Th Islmofascist government of Syria has once again slaughtered dozens of people in rebel-held areas of the country, as international peace envoy Lakhdar Brahimi began another visit to Damascus to try to resolve Syria's civil war.

Government warplanes hit a bakery in the central town of Halfaya in Hama province on Sunday, killing and wounding dozens of residents. The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said warplanes also attacked the northern town of al-Safira in Aleppo province, killing at least 13 people, most of them children.
http://www.voanews.com/content/dozens-killed-...
Steven King

United States

#16 Dec 23, 2012
"In an exclusive interview with the Associated Press Wednesday, newly elected leader of the Free Syrian Army, Salim Idris, expressed fear Bashar al-Assad's regime was preparing to unleash chemical weapons on Syrian rebel strongholds."

1) If this Idris fellow farted in a room full of western 'journalists', could he then claim that government forces had begun their chemical attacks?

2) If AP used a weejee board and a trained psychic, do you think that we'd hear more comprehensive follow ups to this fear scandal?

3) How does AP know his expression was from fear? Maybe it was from bewilderment or maybe they served him stale cookies and it was just indigestion.

Anyway, fear's cool. It's a great motivator, tends to capture an audience's attention. I bank on it regularly.
Time Machine

United States

#17 Dec 23, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
There won't be any Assad left either. He will be bombed into the dark ages.
Are you posting from the dark ages? Just curious. How's life there?
Uncle Sam

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2012
Speak softly and carry a big bomb's been my motto.

I'll be damned if I don't turn that desert into my own little grotto.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Jim Justice wrote:
Th Islmofascist government of Syria has once again slaughtered dozens of people in rebel-held areas of the country, as international peace envoy Lakhdar Brahimi began another visit to Damascus to try to resolve Syria's civil war.
Government warplanes hit a bakery in the central town of Halfaya in Hama province on Sunday, killing and wounding dozens of residents. The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said warplanes also attacked the northern town of al-Safira in Aleppo province, killing at least 13 people, most of them children.
http://www.voanews.com/content/dozens-killed-...
Yet another post of lies and scripted propaganda from a jewish hasbarat using many different names I see.
Syrian

New London, CT

#20 Dec 24, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet another post of lies and scripted propaganda from a jewish hasbarat using many different names I see.
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexican President: We're Not Paying for 'Stupid... 1 hr Asp 8
News Speaking for God 13 hr thetruth 4
News Meet The Rabbi Traveling Across The Country To ... 13 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 1
News Is the Public Losing its Stomach For Trophy Hun... Mon Ritual Habitual 1
News The First Crusaders were Muslim Mon Ritual Habitual 1
News Another Bush, Another Preemptive War? Jeb Suppo... Mon Ritual Habitual 1
News Trump Leads GOP Charge Embracing Torture: 'I'd ... Mon Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web