Washington Backs Syrian Anti-Government Terrorism

Full story: War Is A Crime

Make no mistake. Syria is Washington's war. It was planned years ago. Regime change is policy.
Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2013
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Excellent Article!!! And very well said.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

At least the media has begun to report this.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

This is a true article and it should concern any american citizen.The american people must stand and stop the out of control american government.America is no longer controlled by the citizens and has not been for over 80 years.The world can not sit silent and allow the american government and israel to continue to commit terrorist acts and war crimes such as those in Syria,Libya,Iraq etc.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
This is a true article and it should concern any american citizen.The american people must stand and stop the out of control american government.America is no longer controlled by the citizens and has not been for over 80 years.The world can not sit silent and allow the american government and israel to continue to commit terrorist acts and war crimes such as those in Syria,Libya,Iraq etc.
Agreed!
tony

Westwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I agree lets get togethet and protest I have here about 1, 000 people who will do the same
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

tony wrote:
I agree lets get togethet and protest I have here about 1, 000 people who will do the same
Petitions are already being circulated.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Petitions are already being circulated.
The sad thing is petitions do not work.The only thing that works is for the citizens to take to the street just like they did about vietnam.Once the american government sees the citizens are not going to allow their taxes to support terrorism it will stop.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The sad thing is petitions do not work.The only thing that works is for the citizens to take to the street just like they did about vietnam.Once the american government sees the citizens are not going to allow their taxes to support terrorism it will stop.
Yeah, I can just see the headlines now, Nutjob from Eagle Rock protest government to stop humanitarian aid to the refugees in Syria, he and his buddy arrested while trying to climb the wall to escape.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I can just see the headlines now, Nutjob from Eagle Rock protest government to stop humanitarian aid to the refugees in Syria, he and his buddy arrested while trying to climb the wall to escape.
No the citzens of america and oher nations should and I feel will start to protest the support of terrorism with the american tax payers money.The american government is supposed to be working for the people of america and that is not what is going on.The american government is supporting terriorism and killers in Syria and it must be stopped.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>No the citzens of america and oher nations should and I feel will start to protest the support of terrorism with the american tax payers money.The american government is supposed to be working for the people of america and that is not what is going on.The american government is supporting terriorism and killers in Syria and it must be stopped.
Well, take an add out in the local paper and advertise, lets see if you make it a week, but also sit on a bench in the downtown of Eagle rock with a big sign saying that you oppose the US humanitarian aid to Syrian refugees, do you really think you will last a week???

You are so gutless,you would never do anything but type this crap on here, you are the type that has no spine, just annonymous phone calls and alias articles in the gossip magazines. In other words you are just a pain in the ass that wastes a lot of peoples time with this worthless dribble and name calling.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, take an add out in the local paper and advertise, lets see if you make it a week, but also sit on a bench in the downtown of Eagle rock with a big sign saying that you oppose the US humanitarian aid to Syrian refugees, do you really think you will last a week???
You are so gutless,you would never do anything but type this crap on here, you are the type that has no spine, just annonymous phone calls and alias articles in the gossip magazines. In other words you are just a pain in the ass that wastes a lot of peoples time with this worthless dribble and name calling.
Humanitarian "aid" to Syria?? You mean weapons shipped to terrorist in Syria under the cover of "aid" right?? I can assure you anyone could sit up a sign anywhere in america (which is 100% legal) and get many many many americans who would also agree that supporting terrorism in Syria is wrong and it is wrong for the american government to do such disgusting actions with the american tax payers money.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Humanitarian "aid" to Syria?? You mean weapons shipped to terrorist in Syria under the cover of "aid" right?? I can assure you anyone could sit up a sign anywhere in america (which is 100% legal) and get many many many americans who would also agree that supporting terrorism in Syria is wrong and it is wrong for the american government to do such disgusting actions with the american tax payers money.
They will all wonder WTF you are talking about? They will have quizzing glances and whispers wondering who is he talking about. But of course when you open your mouth they will understand and say something like its ok we understand!!!

I want you to do some homework and bring up an article saying something about the US supplying weapons to the extremists or al queda, go ahead, lets see how smart you are, you won't because it does not exist.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
They will all wonder WTF you are talking about? They will have quizzing glances and whispers wondering who is he talking about. But of course when you open your mouth they will understand and say something like its ok we understand!!!
I want you to do some homework and bring up an article saying something about the US supplying weapons to the extremists or al queda, go ahead, lets see how smart you are, you won't because it does not exist.
No thankfully not all americans are idiots like things like you think.The entire world knows the american government created alqueda and funds it to this day.The american government has openly stated it is funding the terrorist in Syria.Even an idiot can figure this out.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The sad thing is petitions do not work.The only thing that works is for the citizens to take to the street just like they did about vietnam.Once the american government sees the citizens are not going to allow their taxes to support terrorism it will stop.
Excellent point!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••