Will America's 2012 Election Be Stole...

Will America's 2012 Election Be Stolen? National Press Club, Monday, November 5

There are 9 comments on the OpEdNews story from Nov 3, 2012, titled Will America's 2012 Election Be Stolen? National Press Club, Monday, November 5. In it, OpEdNews reports that:

WHAT : Press conference will focus on the ownership, programming, operation and management of America's electronic vote count, an on-going threat to the verifiability of our national vote count.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OpEdNews.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 3, 2012
hmmm.....

You may be right George, the excuses have begun already........

Cleavon Little

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#2 Nov 3, 2012
6was9 wrote:
hmmm.....
You may be right George, the excuses have begun already........
The lawsuits, injunctions and press releases from the Democrats have already been printed. They're just waiting for the court stamps, signatures and publishing on Wednesday morning.

Cleavon Little

Hilliard, OH

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Fitrakis and Wasserman are two of Central Ohio's professional leftist troublemakers. I guarantee Reader knows at least one of them intimately.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Seriously?

So far...all voting irregularity reports have indicated machines logging Romney votes as Obama votes. Not the other way 'round.

Cleavon Little

Hilliard, OH

#5 Nov 3, 2012
-tip- wrote:
Seriously?
So far...all voting irregularity reports have indicated machines logging Romney votes as Obama votes. Not the other way 'round.
Like bb said, it's all about excuses that the left is going to throw out after Romney wins. The media will gladly enable them.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Taylor, MI

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>Like bb said, it's all about excuses that the left is going to throw out after Romney wins. The media will gladly enable them.
I can hardly wait until the riots start. I like to keep my ammo fresh and I plenty stored up that needs to be used.
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#7 Nov 4, 2012
If the race is as close as predicted, we may not know for days who the actual winner is.

I heard everyone in Ohio was sent an absentee ballot application and that your state may cause a long delay due to checking for double voting in a long recount there.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Taylor, MI

#8 Nov 4, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
If the race is as close as predicted, we may not know for days who the actual winner is.
I heard everyone in Ohio was sent an absentee ballot application and that your state may cause a long delay due to checking for double voting in a long recount there.
Don't blame me I tell democrats to wait and mail theirs back on the 14th

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Spookstillhere f trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me I tell democrats to wait and mail theirs back on the 14th
I did just that, Spook. I waited and mailed mine on Oct. 14.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Battery Power Gives Boost to Renewables 14 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 71
News Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett Shreds Sheriff Davi... 19 hr Always Outspoken 3
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... Mar 22 AussieBobby 28
News Why Immigrants in California Are Canceling Thei... Mar 22 Grownups 2
News No new evidence to support Trump's wiretap clai... Mar 20 Death on 2 Legs 6
News Life in Texas Mar 19 Texxy 1
News Federal judges in Hawaii and Maryland block Tru... Mar 18 For an ISLAM-FREE... 1
More from around the web