Why Is Cuba's Health Care System the ...

Why Is Cuba's Health Care System the Best Model for Poor Countries?

There are 21 comments on the OpEdNews story from Dec 12, 2012, titled Why Is Cuba's Health Care System the Best Model for Poor Countries?. In it, OpEdNews reports that:

Cuba has become a world-class medical powerhouse with very limited resources, while "the US squanders perhaps 10 to 20 times what is needed for a good, affordable medical system." As a result, the Cuban infant mortality rate is "below that of the US and less than half that of US Blacks," and Americans can hardly claim to have a health care system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OpEdNews.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Compassionate One

Clayton, NC

#1 Dec 12, 2012
An accurate, well written article from a neutral source - well documented.

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 12, 2012
GUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUU!! !!!!!!

LIES ! LIES ! LIES!

THE SO CALLED Cuban health system, es una mierda, it was supposed to save me, President of Venezuela,General Coronel Doctor Idi Amin Gaga, Er I mean Comandante Hugo Chavez! BuT they removed my azz and left me with a bag attached for me to do my caca in it! They told me they would transplant a new azz from a dissident that got the fire squadron, but they didn't...and now me dying of kaposi...AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY ! que hijo de pvtas es el fidelisimo me jodio a mi como le hizo al che, AAAAAAYYYYYYY! And now me goin to
satan's lair with che...AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! !!
Compassionate One

Clayton, NC

#3 Dec 12, 2012
The "basement floor" level of posts by some of these Cuban Americans never cease to amaze me. They seem to have no intellect, no reasoning or debating abilities. Trash talk seems to be the best they can come up with - kinda sad! Like middle school children.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
The "basement floor" level of posts by some of these Cuban Americans never cease to amaze me. They seem to have no intellect, no reasoning or debating abilities. Trash talk seems to be the best they can come up with - kinda sad! Like middle school children.
ANALYSIS: Commienazi entity spreading misinformation...as usual!
Compassionate One

Clayton, NC

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
An accurate, well written article from a neutral source - well documented.
I've sent an email to the author in St. Louis thanking him for educating his readers. Some on this site far such truth!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Castro's Greatly Exagerated Fantasy of Being Alive!

The dictator is dead and his carcass in a freezer.

His continued existence is perpetuated by highly

edited videos as well as an army of doubles that

create the impression that he still lives.

It is not clear when he died exactly. This is

one of the most highly guarded state secrets in

Cuba.

There are even letters and articles written as if

they were by the dictator himself, and the gullible

believe it!

Eventually they will have to admit that he is dead.

When? Whenever they feel like it! For now you can

rest asured that the fantasy will continue and that

articles such as the present one, will be demonized

and criticized by his army of trolls that populate

the internet as well as the international media.

FIDEL CASTRO IS D E A D !!!!!!!!!!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Castro's Greatly Exagerated Fantasy of Being Alive!

The dictator is dead and his carcass in a freezer.

His continued existence is perpetuated by highly

edited videos as well as an army of doubles that

create the impression that he still lives.

It is not clear when he died exactly. This is

one of the most highly guarded state secrets in

Cuba.

There are even letters and articles written as if

they were by the dictator himself, and the gullible

believe it!

Eventually they will have to admit that he is dead.

When? Whenever they feel like it! For now you can

rest asured that the fantasy will continue and that

articles such as the present one, will be demonized

and criticized by his army of trolls that populate

the internet as well as the international media.

FIDEL CASTRO IS D E A D !!!!@!!!!!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Castro's Greatly Exagerated Fantasy of Being Alive!

The dictator is dead and his carcass in a freezer.

His continued existence is perpetuated by highly

edited videos as well as an army of doubles that

create the impression that he still lives.

It is not clear when he died exactly. This is

one of the most highly guarded state secrets in

Cuba.

There are even letters and articles written as if

they were by the dictator himself, and the gullible

believe it!

Eventually they will have to admit that he is dead.

When? Whenever they feel like it! For now you can

rest asured that the fantasy will continue and that

articles such as the present one, will be demonized

and criticized by his army of trolls that populate

the internet as well as the international media.

FIDEL CASTRO IS D E A D !!!!!!!!!!
Compassionate One

Clayton, NC

#9 Dec 12, 2012
rTkLa1 wrote:
Castro's Greatly Exagerated Fantasy of Being Alive!
The dictator is dead and his carcass in a freezer.
His continued existence is perpetuated by highly
edited videos as well as an army of doubles that
create the impression that he still lives.
It is not clear when he died exactly. This is
one of the most highly guarded state secrets in
Cuba.
There are even letters and articles written as if
they were by the dictator himself, and the gullible
believe it!
Eventually they will have to admit that he is dead.
When? Whenever they feel like it! For now you can
rest asured that the fantasy will continue and that
articles such as the present one, will be demonized
and criticized by his army of trolls that populate
the internet as well as the international media.
FIDEL CASTRO IS D E A D !!!!@!!!!!
Yes! And the Pope in Rome is a Jew! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
SHYKORA ARTs paul

United States

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
<quoted text>I've sent an email to the author in St. Louis thanking him for educating his readers. Some on this site far such truth!
hI theR ..you sound boring...eh...You must try some big...fats...hughes...tastu .. ciuban black boys mOrRongaS...try them they'll make you happy...azs will be sored..but yu happy ..eh...ah...shalom ..senior cherokee tried them ..now he is hooked with the ...humm...sigh...moRrOngas...
Sticks

Toronto, Canada

#11 Dec 13, 2012
I don't know where you got the idea Cuba is a world class medical power house.
They may have doctors, but their health care is far from world class.
Sticks
Compassionate One

Clayton, NC

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Sticks wrote:
I don't know where you got the idea Cuba is a world class medical power house.
They may have doctors, but their health care is far from world class.
Sticks
The author is addressing the issue of what model of medical system would work best in other 3rd world nations - not in the industrialized nations - his opinion is that Cuba has such a model and I believe he is correct - simple and straigh forward - not a complex, political issue!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13 Dec 13, 2012
LIEger por eso odias tanto a compasionate como me odias a mi verdad? Porque te pone en tu lugar cada vez que te habla
CastroHitlerASES INO

Sparta, NJ

#14 Dec 13, 2012
hugo-chavez wrote:
GUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUU!! !!!!!!
LIES ! LIES ! LIES!
THE SO CALLED Cuban health system, es una mierda, it was supposed to save me, President of Venezuela,General Coronel Doctor Idi Amin Gaga, Er I mean Comandante Hugo Chavez! BuT they removed my azz and left me with a bag attached for me to do my caca in it! They told me they would transplant a new azz from a dissident that got the fire squadron, but they didn't...and now me dying of kaposi...AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY ! que hijo de pvtas es el fidelisimo me jodio a mi como le hizo al che, AAAAAAYYYYYYY! And now me goin to
satan's lair with che...AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! !!
Your suffering on Earth will end soon....to be continued on for Eternity
Compassionate One

Clayton, NC

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Poor LIEger! Preaching the "gospel of love" with so much hate in his heart! Hmmmm! Hate! "Hate is not of God but cometh from the Evil One!"
CastroHitlerASES INO

Sparta, NJ

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
Poor LIEger! Preaching the "gospel of love" with so much hate in his heart! Hmmmm! Hate! "Hate is not of God but cometh from the Evil One!"
Compassionate One wrote:
MA FATHER THE BAPTIST MINISTER AND MA BROTHER BUBBA AND OPEN MIND SAY....SUPERB, SUPERB!costructive engagement, costructive engagement, costructive engagement,costructive engagement,costructive engagement Very balanced and progressive! KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOSKUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS,KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS, KULOS, KULOS, KULOS,KULOS, KULOS, KULOSKULOS, KULOS, KULOSKULOS, KULOS, KULOS....QWACK, QWACK,QWACK. QWACK, QWACK,.........
Be queit patus maximus

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
Poor LIEger! Preaching the "gospel of love" with so much hate in his heart! Hmmmm! Hate! "Hate is not of God but cometh from the Evil One!"
LIEger is a homophobic right winger. Unlike us, comrade, please join us in the pillowpit to make love before I die, my love!

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Poor countries???? Heck the United States can learn alot from the Cuban healthcare system.
Dr Liger

Hollywood, FL

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
Poor countries???? Heck the United States can learn alot from the Cuban healthcare system.
"U.S. scores dead last again in healthcare study"

Americans spend twice as much as residents of other developed countries on healthcare, but get lower quality, less efficiency and have the least equitable system, according to a report released on Wednesday.

The United States ranked last when compared to six other countries -- Britain, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand, the Commonwealth Fund report found.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/06/23/us-...

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Dec 14, 2012
Dr Liger wrote:
<quoted text>
"U.S. scores dead last again in healthcare study"
Americans spend twice as much as residents of other developed countries on healthcare, but get lower quality, less efficiency and have the least equitable system, according to a report released on Wednesday.
The United States ranked last when compared to six other countries -- Britain, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand, the Commonwealth Fund report found.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/06/23/us-...
You no doctor...you be a doctor like che, fake doctor full of zhit! me gonna get rid of you before...AAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! Me no wanna die! AAAAAAAAYYYY! please help me...dont wanna meet satan & che..AAAAYYYY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tulsa Officer Charged with Manslaughter 3 min DebraE 45
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min watching from above 10,112
News Michelle Duggar Warns Arkansas Community That T... (Aug '14) 13 hr Nobody 37
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 21 hr Human 161
News Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns (Sep '14) Fri Eagle 12 419
News Peaceful Dakota Access Protesters Face Felony C... Sep 20 no pipeline permit 1
News Free Speech at Standing Rock on Federal/Treaty ... Sep 20 the Stand 1
More from around the web