Fiction Posing as Fact?

Fiction Posing as Fact?

There are 5 comments on the dissidentvoice.org story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Fiction Posing as Fact?. In it, dissidentvoice.org reports that:

I was invited to review Portuguese writer Joao Cerqueira's novel The Tragedy of Fidel Castro .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at dissidentvoice.org.

castroHitlerAses ino

Lafayette, NJ

#1 Mar 18, 2013
It informs that Camilo Ochoa stems from a combination of Camilo Cienfuegos and general Arnaldo Ochoa,“two heroes of the revolution” who opposed Castro’s “regime state” and were killed for their opposition. Cerqueira admits Castro’s guilt is proven.

CASTROSUX!
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#2 Mar 18, 2013
castroHitlerAsesino wrote:
It informs that Camilo Ochoa stems from a combination of Camilo Cienfuegos and general Arnaldo Ochoa,“two heroes of the revolution” who opposed Castro’s “regime state” and were killed for their opposition. Cerqueira admits Castro’s guilt is proven.
CASTROSUX!
And you and your Cuba libre bunch have done what about it?

NOTHING.
Lucio

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you and your Cuba libre
bunch have done what about it?
NOTHING.
Callese cacazote;es muy temprano para estar usted jodiendo aqui!Acuestece a dormir y callese ya.
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Lucio wrote:
<quoted text>
Callese cacazote;es muy temprano para estar usted jodiendo aqui!Acuestece a dormir y callese ya.
El dia que mi abuela haitiana te coja vas a sufrir.
cherokee mojon

Lafayette, NJ

#5 Mar 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="Git.ano"] <quoted text>
El dia que mi abuela haitiana te coja la verga vas a sufrir.
[/QUOTE]

La bruja le va a morder con las encias sin dientes, verdad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Jim 7,477
News Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns (Sep '14) 12 hr Eagle 12 344
News Latinos: A New Immigration Plan From Donald Tru... 21 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
News Can Russia Survive Washington's Challenge? Tue RUSSIA in CHAOS 2
News Ukraine was Right! Why Russia is the Biggest Th... Tue Stephany McDowell 1
News Donald Trump: 'I Have A Big Heart' But Would St... (Jul '15) Aug 22 Ole Miss Heroin 3
News A Documentary on Hope, Love, and Beauty in Ferg... Aug 21 UnkelRuckus 1
More from around the web