Countdown clock ticking for Trump, Re...

Countdown clock ticking for Trump, Republicans

There are 88 comments on the Capitol Hill Blue story from Dec 11, 2017, titled Countdown clock ticking for Trump, Republicans. In it, Capitol Hill Blue reports that:

Republicans are determined to deliver the first revamp of the nation's tax code in three decades and prove they can govern after their failure to dismantle Barack Obama's health care law this past summer. Voters who will decide which party holds the majority in next year's midterms elections are watching.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Capitol Hill Blue.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
spocko

Oakland, CA

#1 Dec 11, 2017
What if republicans could inhabit their very own planet? Mars is a perfect match - It's already dead.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#2 Dec 11, 2017
spocko wrote:
What if republicans could inhabit their very own planet? Mars is a perfect match - It's already dead.
CNN Whines: Trump A Bully Tormenting Kids...

Walks Back ANOTHER 'Bombshell'...

Lying is all you snowflake puppets have.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#3 Dec 11, 2017
What if republicans could inhabit their very own planet? Mars is a perfect match - It's already dead. And please, take your so called President with you.
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#4 Dec 11, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

CNN Whines: Trump A Bully Tormenting Kids...

Walks Back ANOTHER 'Bombshell'...

Lying is all you snowflake puppets have.
\]
RANT??
Buddy, if I told you what I would reallylike to do to the Erump Bunch, and PERVERTS, like Moore...not to mention, The EVIL TEApublicans in Congress, YOU would never get another restful night's sleep until you die!
MAY GOD FORGIVE ME!!!

Since: May 17

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Dec 11, 2017
Ms Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>\]
RANT??
Buddy, if I told you what I would reallylike to do to the Erump Bunch, and PERVERTS, like Moore...not to mention, The EVIL TEApublicans in Congress, YOU would never get another restful night's sleep until you die!
MAY GOD FORGIVE ME!!!
The most lethal thing you could do is breath on them and that is easily neutered with a little Fabreze. Of course you could sit on them, but nobody is going to allow you close enough to do this. You are not exactly a speedy predator. The chain smoking stunted your engine a long time ago.
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#6 Dec 11, 2017
spocko wrote:
What if republicans could inhabit their very own planet? Mars is a perfect match - It's already dead. And please, take your so called President with you.
Funny that should mention that. The plan is for a brief civil war and following, a displacement for you and the rest of the communist left, towards your new country.......Greenland.
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#7 Dec 11, 2017
new dynamic analysis from the Penn Wharton Budget Model #PWBM shows Senate tax cuts lose over $1 trillion in revenue over the first decade, and do not pay for themselves in the short- or long-run.

Here's the full report:(link: http://whr.tn/2yPCgYg ) whr.tn/2yPCgYg #TaxReform
The Senate Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, as Passed by Senate (12/2/17): Static and Dynamic Effects on the...
budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#11 Dec 12, 2017
Ms Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>\]
RANT??
Buddy, if I told you what I would reallylike to do to the Erump Bunch, and PERVERTS, like Moore...not to mention, The EVIL TEApublicans in Congress, YOU would never get another restful night's sleep until you die!
MAY GOD FORGIVE ME!!!
You want to come after us sweetcheeks, have at it. It's a short process.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#12 Dec 12, 2017
Retribution wrote:
new dynamic analysis from the Penn Wharton Budget Model #PWBM shows Senate tax cuts lose over $1 trillion in revenue over the first decade, and do not pay for themselves in the short- or long-run.

Here's the full report:(link: http://whr.tn/2yPCgYg ) whr.tn/2yPCgYg #TaxReform
The Senate Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, as Passed by Senate (12/2/17): Static and Dynamic Effects on the...
budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu
hahahahahahahaaha One, it's not the finished or total bill, second your liberal fuzzy math and anonymous sourced fake news is not going to prove anything. The election was won on the bases of economic advancement and jobs. Something liberals couldn't muster in 8 years of Socialism.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Dec 12, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahahaaha One, it's not the finished or total bill, second your liberal fuzzy math and anonymous sourced fake news is not going to prove anything. The election was won on the bases of economic advancement and jobs. Something liberals couldn't muster in 8 years of Socialism.
How disappointed you must be that 2017 was. Trump's initial year in the oval office and job creation and wages were the worse they've been in 5 years.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#14 Dec 12, 2017
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

How disappointed you must be that 2017 was. Trump's initial year in the oval office and job creation and wages were the worse they've been in 5 years.
Those are lies, change socks pookie. I like the dogie better.
spocko

United States

#15 Dec 12, 2017
DR X wrote:
<quoted text>

Funny that should mention that. The plan is for a brief civil war and following, a displacement for you and the rest of the communist left, towards your new country.......Greenland.
Now you know why our ancestors built the Mayflower, filled it with loons like Trump and pointed West saying: "Kindly piss OFF and don't bother writing"
Be patient

Greenfield, IN

#16 Dec 12, 2017
Trump says that "the Democrats" have spent "millions of dollars" and "wasted" thousands of hours in an attempt to prove he colluded with the Russians during the 2016 campaign.

Not true.

Special counsel Robert Mueller, a former Republican-appointed FBI director, was appointed to be special counsel by deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who works under Attorney General Jeff Sessions. All of these people are Republicans.

Sessions was nominated for Attorney General by none other than Trump himself.

Democrats have, no doubt, suggested that the available evidence suggests collusion occurred.

Democrats don't control the Justice Department or the House or Senate.

These investigations are all being led by either Republican appointees or Republican elected officials.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#17 Dec 12, 2017
Be patient wrote:
Trump says that "the Democrats" have spent "millions of dollars" and "wasted" thousands of hours in an attempt to prove he colluded with the Russians during the 2016 campaign.

Not true.

Special counsel Robert Mueller, a former Republican-appointed FBI director, was appointed to be special counsel by deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who works under Attorney General Jeff Sessions. All of these people are Republicans.

Sessions was nominated for Attorney General by none other than Trump himself.

Democrats have, no doubt, suggested that the available evidence suggests collusion occurred.

Democrats don't control the Justice Department or the House or Senate.

These investigations are all being led by either Republican appointees or Republican elected officials.
Are you really that stupid. Yes you are. Mueller and all his Hillary backers are well documented. Please keep your many socks an countless asinine comments up. it really helps with voting you clowns out of office.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Dec 12, 2017
These are not your granddaddy's Republicans. Cite anything they've done to improve the life of the average Joe in the past 50 years. Today's Republican Party is the party of rich and bigoted.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#19 Dec 12, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
These are not your granddaddy's Republicans. Cite anything they've done to improve the life of the average Joe in the past 50 years. Today's Republican Party is the party of rich and bigoted.
yes, you have used that with your other sock. next.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Dec 12, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

yes, you have used that with your other sock. next.
When you're done sniffing socks, try sniffing some of Trump's soiled underwear.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#21 Dec 12, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>When you're done sniffing socks, try sniffing some of Trump's soiled underwear.
or little girls bicycle seats, those are good too.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#22 Dec 12, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
These are not your granddaddy's Republicans. Cite anything they've done to improve the life of the average Joe in the past 50 years. Today's Republican Party is the party of rich and bigoted.
"I'll tell you what the king is doing tonite, he's scared...he's scared" name that play
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#23 Dec 12, 2017
Well, my life is much better, and I don't have the tax cut yet. I sleep better at night knowing the President doesn't let in any more people like the terrorist that came in under Obama and tried to blow up N Y. Then the Stupid Democrat Governor sounded like a moron when he said, "This is how it is" No, moron child it isn't. You vett these bastards, and send the bad guys home. Then the family of the terrorist are not happy with how we are treating him. Really. Take him before a firing squad, and shoot him, and send his terrorist family home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justice Dept. Releases Secret Carter Page Surve... 12 hr Goodman 1
News 'Schumer and Pelosi Have to Go': Top Democrats ... Jul 19 Billsfartsmoke 21
News Federal judge sides with Philadelphia against a... Jul 15 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Ireland To Become First Country to Divest From ... Jul 15 OccupyThis 2
News Robertson Misses The 'Old' Days When Parents Co... (Jul '14) Jul 12 Eagles Win 27
News The Family Research Council's Bizarrely Muted R... (May '15) Jul 11 HuckaBEAST 14
News NAACP Statement on Nomination of Brett Kavanaug... Jul 10 T-BOS 3